Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Willow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Got a lot of pictures to take but snapped some of Wins- I mean Oreo, first.

I suppose I could take pictures of the texture on the black part, but this gives you an idea of this bad boy.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Ooooh! I like that!
Ill try my best to post pictures on my Winston when he comes in!
And all my other toys, when they come in!
Are there dragons? Yes? Count me in.
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:36 pm

I am just beside myself with giddiness. My large order from BD has arrived. Contents included my Absol-themed Natascha, Medium Flint, Large David, Large Spritz, Large Vergil, Large Xar, and Large Ridley. I had ordered the Flint, David, and Vergil with highlights. Flint and David had a Sloppy Seconds coat while Vergil, which I had ordered in Split Arctic Ice, got the Spooky Seconds coat. I had been cautioned that the sloppy seconds might not be as invisible as I expected, so when I didn't notice a highlight, I was a bit worried. After charging Vergil up under the light for a bit and testing it out, it turns out that it just worked as I expected, the glow in the dark cum dribble shining in the darkness while invisible in the light. Also, there was some worry over how the custom Natascha would turn out, but she is beautiful. As if that weren't enough goodness, I had 7 bottlecaps that came with the order. 2 Duka-Colas, 2 Gammas, Atomic Rod, Tunnel Snake, and Gigaton (according to the Bunker-Buster bundle details is the ultra-rare one).
Things are looking up.
dootdoot3

Postby dootdoot3 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:09 pm

omg y'all have gone bottlecap crazy. It is an awfully cute promotion, and it seems to have worked! :laugh:

Still admiring all the teenies, too. I just want *one*, damn it.

Willow: that really does look chocolate-y and delicious. Excellent colors. I want to dunk it in milk.
Shadow: holy shit dude that is quite a haul!

Anyway, so I actually had a toy from BD years ago, but long story short it just wasn't quite right for me and I was living with my parents and awkward teenage stuff. But now I'm a real grownup and I'm waiting on a mini Sleipnir and it feels like my first toy again! :widesmile:
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:42 am

Shadow_Twisted wrote:As if that weren't enough goodness, I had 7 bottlecaps that came with the order. 2 Duka-Colas, 2 Gammas, Atomic Rod, Tunnel Snake, and Gigaton (according to the Bunker-Buster bundle details is the ultra-rare one).

Oh lucky duck, you. I still have an order I'm waiting on that was 13 caps in it. Hoping I get a gigaton. I have all the caps except that one (and 3 duplicates).

I'm eager to see my Natascha is spooky seconds. I never had that coloration before.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:57 am

Opal Snow Leopard will be arriving today! UPS tends to be on the later side of their estimates for me at least, so that's a loooong way away :crying:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am

Dusksong wrote:Opal Snow Leopard will be arriving today! UPS tends to be on the later side of their estimates for me at least, so that's a loooong way away :crying:

Yeah, I might risk FedEx again. Takes UPS a solid week to ship from Arizona to Northern California!

I've ordered stuff from Phoenix before that would only take a day to get here...
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 am

EvL wrote:
Dusksong wrote:Opal Snow Leopard will be arriving today! UPS tends to be on the later side of their estimates for me at least, so that's a loooong way away :crying:

Yeah, I might risk FedEx again. Takes UPS a solid week to ship from Arizona to Northern California!

I've ordered stuff from Phoenix before that would only take a day to get here...

my last order arrive in UNDER 2 days with fedex im in the EU other fedex order also arrive super fast never using another again if i can avoid it.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Willow wrote:Got a lot of pictures to take but snapped some of Wins- I mean Oreo, first.

I suppose I could take pictures of the texture on the black part, but this gives you an idea of this bad boy.

Black and white works wonderfully on Winston! Love the contrast :smile:
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:02 pm

In the beginning I never though much about personal custom colors. The first toy I had was Chance with natural marbling. The razor with crimson drake (or something like that). Mary was plain black and Natascha was campfire orange (I called it Creamsicle).
After losing all the toys, someone ordered me a Chance (got the colors wrong), got Hazel in night prowl. So wither colors have been standard or from adops.

I did do one coloration of my own design... but I wasn't thrilled with it. Not BD's fault, it was mine. I didn't plan it out well.

So, now I put more thought into them and I'm happy how Winston turned out. And happy I've "graduated" to large toys. Although I would estimate he's the smallest of the larges.
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:03 am

:excited: My order just shipped!
1 week after ordering, such luck!
It may well make it here before Christmas now. :surprised:
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
k9jack_

Postby k9jack_ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Willow wrote:Got a lot of pictures to take but snapped some of Wins- I mean Oreo, first.

Lol, nice colorscheme. When the image first loaded I was thinking "why is there a penguin on the BD forums", lol!
Collection :
    BDSheathcock (M) & Wereable Werewolf (L) - DARudolph Soft - EAVixen - EECody (M) & Motown - PH Growler (L)
Kinda on the wishlist :
    PH Neigh Sayer wereable
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:24 pm

k9jack_ wrote:Lol, nice colorscheme. When the image first loaded I was thinking "why is there a penguin on the BD forums", lol!

Cannot unsee that now, esp when looking at bottom half definitely can use some googly eyes!!!!
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:58 pm

k9jack_ wrote:

Lol, nice colorscheme. When the image first loaded I was thinking "why is there a penguin on the BD forums", lol!

Did not even think that the entire time... and I like penguins!

Got me some penguin fever now.
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 pm

My medium Nox just shipped today (my birthday)!!

So. EXCITE! :misc2: :widesmile:

Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:06 am

I am awaiting delivery of my small Bumble Hooves.
Rukai

Postby Rukai » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:28 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay my David is here
And he's huge OwO
Maybe my eyes are bigger than my butt... Oh well, time to go conquer this new toy ^~^ :smilenox:
I'm soooooooooooo excited :D
-Rukai- Male/18/Gay/In an Open Relationship/Gamer :D
Rawr imma Sheppy :D
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 pm

I was busy checking the tracking on some of my recent orders from other retailers. 5 business days or processing order. But on a chance I signed onto BD and checked my packages- it's marked as shipped!
But: Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time. Please try again later.
I guess it's really too early to track... but it's a Monday, so it should be here soon. Wednesday at the latest... I think. Unless the buttload of shipping their doing is slowing it down.
Soon I'll have some sweet husky pussy and enough condoms to have 50 pony person orgy.

EDIT: It'll be her tomorrow. Now let's see if I can intercept the package before HE does.
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:46 pm

My Vasu in Spooky Seconds just shipped! Like right now! Finally after over a month of waiting! :crying: So happy!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Aether

Postby Aether » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 pm

My Opal Pretzal has arrived! Holy hellbeasts, he is gorgeous. It's true, photos don't do the opal coloration any justice.

I am so excited to try him out but there's no subtlety when it comes to a Medium Pretzal and he definitely won't fit under my boobs like my small toys do, so there's no way I can smuggle him past the family to a more...secure location for a test run. :crying:

It figures that everyone would vacate the premises the day BEFORE the toy arrives, but not the day of its arrival.

Return to “General Discussion”