Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dominica6

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Dominica6 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:39 pm

My Flint and Fantasy showed up today! I'll try to take pictures of them at some point. I'd be super excited right now but my body is super irritated with my college diet right now and I can't give them a shot right now. They do look nice in black, and Fantasy looks to have a different kind of texture than Flint. I'm wondering how I can mount these guys on a wall. Their bottoms don't seem to have any suction power.
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Not sure if it's unique to the Citrine colour, but... ehm when I slept with mine last night (yup, I cuddled a cock while sleeping), it seemed to glow softly where-ever I rubbed my hands along it (not for long, but definitely visible), or when I squeezed it, it glowed for a brief moment after wards.

Is this a static electricity effect or is Citrine a Glow in the Dark colour? Because it certainly isn't listed anywhere as being one.

And since it has been hidden away all day, it wouldn't have charged enough to make for easy testing tonight...

EDIT : I'm guessing it's something caused by Static Electricity, tried it again last night and it takes a fair bit of rubbing to get it going, but once it does it consistently happens.
Last edited by Azhrarn on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh myy.... what was I thinking?

XL-Chance is huge and heavy as fuck...

And I do need to try it :smile:

Haha that's gotta be like one of those grocery shopping when you're hungry kinda things XD looks fun though, good luck!

I was on the phone with a friend who knows of my collection and does get pics from time to time.
He came up with "You know, seeing you take one of those huge horse dicks would be hot!"

And I didn't get that out of my head, checked sizes, decides I should be able to take XL Bumble Hooves and Chance, grith wise, and waited for a cheap flop...

And know I own a toy I always said, I'd never touch it... And I am so going to try it :smile:
Well, at least the first 6 inch :bugeyed:

Ok, 5 inch, but it's a bad day, endometriosis wise ;-)
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Jaynix wrote:Oooh, I'll test that myself once my Citrine/Black Nova gets here!

I hope you get the same effect, then I know that I'm not hallucinating aurora's on my giant horse cock. :stick:
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:47 pm

AGHHH! NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING! I'm getting 3 PACKAGES!!! They're gonna be a Lil' Vibe Seadragon, a Nocturne (GITD split, purple base, light blue shaft), and my Terra (Terratorial color, ive been waiting a month and a week for him)! After they come in, ill be waiting for one more (which is yet to be made, I changed his color, GITD Winston, blue with a green stripe)! I CANT WAAAIT!!!!
Are there dragons? Yes? Count me in.
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:07 pm

iampoo80122 wrote:AGHHH! NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING! I'm getting 3 PACKAGES!!! They're gonna be a Lil' Vibe Seadragon, a Nocturne (GITD split, purple base, light blue shaft), and my Terra (Terratorial color, ive been waiting a month and a week for him)!

Congrats! That Nocturne sounds gorgeous, I hope you post some pictures in the show-me thread!

I'm in the same boat right now as I have two separate orders headed my way that should be arriving within a couple days of eachother---my made to order Roland should be getting here Tuesday and my adopted Spritz should get here on Thursday. It definitely looks like it'll be a fun week. :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Yay! I'll be getting my Snowleopard, Terra, and Pretzal tomorrow. I can't wait to see how they look in-person, especially on the sides I couldn't see in the adoption pictures. I don't know which I'm most excited about; curious to see if that Snowleopard has more silver on the other side than the one I can see. :smile: I also need to do more with my Sleipnir to see if it's really his firmness that's the problem or if being not prepared enough is it. Hoping I just need to work up to him a bit better. *shrugs*
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 pm

My latest order arrived literally as I was walking out the door to go to work. Didn't even have time to open it.

I have my new boys stashed under my bed at the moment. 10 more hours till I can set them free.

This wait is going to kill me :psyduck:
Toy Count: 44
k9jack_

Postby k9jack_ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:04 am

My BD order containing the cocksheath medium and werewolf wereable large just arrived, yay! The silicone is so soft and squishy, I love it! I've just used them solo and they rocked my socks off, can't wait to see if the GF likes them as much.

Only issue I'm having right now is that the ballstraps don't actually hold my balls, which may pose a problem when using it as a true wereable and not just a masturbation toy. The reason is not in the design from BD though, but rather me being overweight and having too much fat everywhere, grin. Guess this is a good enough reason to drop some weight soonish.

Now, the medium cocksheath appears to be a perfect match, the large wereable werewolf could turn out to be just a bit too large length wise, but the medium would probably have been too short, I guess I'm in between the two sizes. Girth wise though they are just about right I'd say. I was a bit surprised how much girth these toys actually add... this could prove interesting when playing with the GF :)

I'm sure I won't regret having joined the BD community!
Collection :
    BDSheathcock (M) & Wereable Werewolf (L) - DARudolph Soft - EAVixen - EECody (M) & Motown - PH Growler (L)
Kinda on the wishlist :
    PH Neigh Sayer wereable
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:31 am

I think I may very well have bought the prettiest frankenpour ever made! :surprised:

The side that showed in the photo looked perfectly fine so I thought that the rest would be a mess but it's mostly just really mixed together (which I seriously love!) with a few minor bits where the colour kinda "dripped" down onto the base.

So I'm super happy about that one and my large Xar looks wonderful also. Opal was a good choice and well worth waiting 5 weeks for :smile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 am

HungryStray wrote:
Elli wrote:I think I may very well have bought the prettiest frankenpour ever made! :surprised:

The side that showed in the photo looked perfectly fine so I thought that the rest would be a mess but it's mostly just really mixed together (which I seriously love!) with a few minor bits where the colour kinda "dripped" down onto the base.

So I'm super happy about that one and my large Xar looks wonderful also. Opal was a good choice and well worth waiting 5 weeks for :smile:

You can't tell us all that and then not give pictures!!! <3

I've got zero natural light here at the moment and a crappy phone camera too but I gave it a shot. I think the bathroom ones came out slightly better than the attempt I made in the livingroom so that's what's beneath the spoiler. It does show what I meant about the back at least :laugh:
► Show Spoiler

I hope you'll be able to get better photos than I did of your Meng when it shows up? It looked amazing in the stock photo! Which David did you get? :smilenox:
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:14 am

Going to post some pics on their specific "Show Me" threads, but I got my pretties today and they're indeed gorgeous. I was totally wrong about the color of my Snowleopard. I thought he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. Gold/Bronze and a dark greyish-blue. I'm even happier I went with him. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think my Snowleopard is in first as far as the prettiest dick in my collection goes. :smile:

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am

HungryStray wrote: :words:

I wonder if there's anyone who bought Opal that didn't like the way it looks in RL? I can't imagine it personally. It's just such a stunning colour!

Oh, that David looks great! All spooky and stuff! I know that they've done those werewolf sales during full moons and that colour would be great to advertise them.

I know exactly where you're coming from and I can promise you that you're not the only one who has chosen a toy based on the colour. I'm currently trying to limit myself by only looking at three individual product pages plus the flop list but it's harder than it should be. There's so many pretty toys and what's a little compromise in the face of that? We can make anything work with a bit of determination, no? :scheming:
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Niah wrote:Going to post some pics on their specific "Show Me" threads, but I got my pretties today and they're indeed gorgeous. I was totally wrong about the color of my Snowleopard. I thought he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. Gold/Bronze and a dark greyish-blue. I'm even happier I went with him. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think my Snowleopard is in first as far as the prettiest dick in my collection goes. :smile:

Ohhh I cant wait to see. Yours came before my Terra. It says its been in my city for the past two days and its been out on the delivery truck since like 3am.
I just want my Terra already argg :crying:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Welp, it's real: That large Crackers I ordered, is now on the way! I should have him on Friday morning! I know there is no way he will fit, but I'm still going to spend some time playing with him. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Layne27 wrote:
Niah wrote:Going to post some pics on their specific "Show Me" threads, but I got my pretties today and they're indeed gorgeous. I was totally wrong about the color of my Snowleopard. I thought he was a gold and silver marble. Nope. Gold/Bronze and a dark greyish-blue. I'm even happier I went with him. I think all my toys are pretty, but I think my Snowleopard is in first as far as the prettiest dick in my collection goes. :smile:

Ohhh I cant wait to see. Yours came before my Terra. It says its been in my city for the past two days and its been out on the delivery truck since like 3am.
I just want my Terra already argg :crying:

Mine was out for delivery just before 5am and then it was delivered at 11:40am, which is fairly fast for them. For a while UPS wasn't delivering until around 4 or even after 5 sometimes. Then a few weeks ago they must have shifted routes or something and it's gone back to being around noon when they deliver. FedEx, on the other hand, has pretty much always been consistently delivering around noon in my town. I did post pics on those three threads. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to use any of them or my other toys today thanks to my mom getting home late and now she's staying up rather than going to bed as I would have expected since she worked all last night. :unamused: Now I have to wait for a day when no one is going to be around for most of the day.

Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Niah wrote:Mine was out for delivery just before 5am and then it was delivered at 11:40am, which is fairly fast for them. For a while UPS wasn't delivering until around 4 or even after 5 sometimes. Then a few weeks ago they must have shifted routes or something and it's gone back to being around noon when they deliver. FedEx, on the other hand, has pretty much always been consistently delivering around noon in my town. I did post pics on those three threads. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to use any of them or my other toys today thanks to my mom getting home late and now she's staying up rather than going to bed as I would have expected since she worked all last night. :unamused: Now I have to wait for a day when no one is going to be around for most of the day.

Yea, I had a look at the pictures. They're all pretty but I especially like your Pretzal
My past two dicks that shipped with UPS both came pretty late in the day. One around 5pm and the other not until 7pm :eyeroll:
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Layne27 wrote:
Niah wrote:Mine was out for delivery just before 5am and then it was delivered at 11:40am, which is fairly fast for them. For a while UPS wasn't delivering until around 4 or even after 5 sometimes. Then a few weeks ago they must have shifted routes or something and it's gone back to being around noon when they deliver. FedEx, on the other hand, has pretty much always been consistently delivering around noon in my town. I did post pics on those three threads. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to use any of them or my other toys today thanks to my mom getting home late and now she's staying up rather than going to bed as I would have expected since she worked all last night. :unamused: Now I have to wait for a day when no one is going to be around for most of the day.

Yea, I had a look at the pictures. They're all pretty but I especially like your Pretzal
My past two dicks that shipped with UPS both came pretty late in the day. One around 5pm and the other not until 7pm :eyeroll:

I think I'd go mad if I had to wait till 7 every time UPS delivered something, regardless of the contents of the boxes, lol. Thank you. I like my Pretzal too. I was a bit worried about him in the stock photo, but with the blue being metallic and how the colors all marble, I'm more than happy with him. :D I think my Snowleopard is my favorite as far as being the prettiest to look at. I really was taken aback when I realized it was blue and not silver marbled with the bronze. I took a second look at his stock photo and it really does look like silver/grey rather than as blue as it is in person.

Inferno

Postby Inferno » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:23 pm

YAY~! I finally ordered my soft Mountain Drake in beautiful, beautiful TURQUOISE! :excited:

Hopefully it won't take an exorbitant amount of time to pour, I really would like him before the year is out :nerdy:

And I finally got my keychain I've been meaning to order since forever :laugh:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Inferno wrote:YAY~! I finally ordered my soft Mountain Drake in beautiful, beautiful TURQUOISE! :excited:

Hopefully it won't take an exorbitant amount of time to pour, I really would like him before the year is out :nerdy:

And I finally got my keychain I've been meaning to order since forever :laugh:

:bugeyed: Mountain Drake in Turquoise would be amazing! I think I just want all my toys in Turquoise. It's a problem. But I'd love to see pictures when you finally get him!

Return to “General Discussion”