Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Lilith The Demon

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Lilith The Demon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:04 pm

My Medium Echo and Medium Ridley - both customs - shipped out earlier today, the tracker says they should be here by Tuesday. Though I'll probably hold out on opening the box until Wednesday afternoon thanks to my class schedule. :unamused:

But at least this gives me something special to look forward to next week. :excited:
Lilith The Demon ~ 19 ~ Female ~ Pansexual ~ Game Art & Design Major

My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:00 am

I'm excited because I just got a Meng recently and finally got to boil it today. When I did, I discovered it glows in the dark blue!
It's a black and white frankenpour (some purple on the bottom)

100_2268.JPG

100_2270.JPG
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Bought this pretty boy secondhand and he's coming in tomorrow :misc2: :excited:
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:26 pm

I bought a medium wide split firmness arctic ice? (It's a light blue shaft with a dark blue base it looks like that split arctic ice color to me) Elden off the secondhand forums for just under $90 CAD; and it should be here this week! :excited:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:43 pm

I should have my toys within another 1 - 2 hours!

Edit: I got my pretties!

CCScorn.jpg

OpalKelvin.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:49 pm

I got my medium bruiser today! It was the first toy I ordered from BD before I went on my adopts and customs binge. It is also the first GITD toy I have and I am so excited that I have it now. I thought the white silicone was going to be boring but it has a certain appeal to me. Because it was supposed to be my first BD toy, I went with split firm and it is a decision I do not regret.

We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:46 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I should have my toys within another 1 - 2 hours!

That opal Kelvin is amazing!
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

My order has finally shipped after exactly one month! I'm actually surprised though; last week I ticketed to change my Flint to the 4th Kind coloration so I was sure that would delay my order, and on top of that I was told that the other two toys in my order hadn't even been made yet. But the customer service person I talked to said that they would try to get my order pushed through, and it's clear that they did. Very excited right now!!!

And I imagine that I'll be one of the first people to get a toy in the 4th Kind color, so I'll try to post pics! :smilenox:
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I should have my toys within another 1 - 2 hours!

CCScorn.jpg

OpalKelvin.jpg

Wooohooo congrstd
Ain't no rest for da wicked.......
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Hot diggity daffodils! My Kippy and Tentacle have just shipped! It took a little longer than it might have because there was a color issue with the tentacle and it might have been out a little sooner but the ticket that Elise sent me didn't go to my email like it normally would. I really should check the Help system more often. :psyduck:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

My Kage has shipped! My most recent order by like 3 weeks has shipped and the older orders are still in process. I guess because it's a Surprise Me. I ordered it when I had a bad day and decided to throw myself at the mercy of the shop dragons. It seemed fun to just go 'fuck it, let's see what I get'. We shall see if they have been kind :)
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 pm

He's here and he GLOWS!!! :psyduck:
zeno.jpg
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:49 pm

5 1/2 weeks , my zar is ready to ship
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am

HungryStray wrote:Hot diggity daffodils! My Kippy and Tentacle have just shipped! It took a little longer than it might have because there was a color issue with the tentacle and it might have been out a little sooner but the ticket that Elise sent me didn't go to my email like it normally would. I really should check the Help system more often. :psyduck:

I have never managed to sign in to the help system, no matter what I do.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:15 am

I got my Frakenpour M/M Echo and my Meng Keychain!. In person, the Med echo is really hard to describe it being a dark blue/black Glittery with a greenish sheen underneath it that fades into a purple :psyduck: With a bit of metallic burgundy and translucent purple mixed into the base.

The Meng Keychain is translucent smokey black with a hint of purple in the tail and has prismatic glitter in it.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 am

AvianVnaivA wrote:He's here and he GLOWS!!! :psyduck:
zeno.jpg

My my goodness!~ You got so lucky! I am so glad you snagged him! I just hope that he works for you! I would love to see some pictures of him and possibly of him glowing if you can capture it! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Just ordered an anthro dragon last night. Got him in the flops section, for a good deal. He's small, royal purple, and has a cumtube. Reason for the flop was that the base as trimmed too wide. Looked up the normal cost for one with those specifications, and saw that he's usually $90. I only got him for $56, plus the $7 for the cumlube, and the standard shipping. Can't wait to get him next week. This is my first toy with a cumtube, I mainly got him to help me warm up to getting in my medium Crackers. I assume that even though he's a flop, he still comes with a syringe, right? If not, does anyone know where I can buy one?
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:40 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:Just ordered an anthro dragon last night. Got him in the flops section, for a good deal. He's small, royal purple, and has a cumtube. Reason for the flop was that the base as trimmed too wide. Looked up the normal cost for one with those specifications, and saw that he's usually $90. I only got him for $56, plus the $7 for the cumlube, and the standard shipping. Can't wait to get him next week. This is my first toy with a cumtube, I mainly got him to help me warm up to getting in my medium Crackers. I assume that even though he's a flop, he still comes with a syringe, right? If not, does anyone know where I can buy one?

They come with a syringe
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:23 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:Looked up the normal cost for one with those specifications, and saw that he's usually $90. I only got him for $56, plus the $7 for the cumlube, and the standard shipping.

...And that's why I love flops (and have 7)! :stick:
Congrats on the find!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Goliogon wrote:
ShadowHawk wrote:Looked up the normal cost for one with those specifications, and saw that he's usually $90. I only got him for $56, plus the $7 for the cumlube, and the standard shipping.

...And that's why I love flops (and have 7)! :stick:
Congrats on the find!

Thanks! I had seen a small David and a small Roland with cumtubes that I had liked, but they both got snapped up before I had a chance to get either of them.
Toys owned: Too many to count!

Return to “General Discussion”