Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:45 pm

I got this guy on the way!

terra!1.jpg

So far I'm 3 for 3 on flops. :smilenox:
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

1. I've been having THE BEST toying sessions lately!
2. My Year in Review order is scheduled to arrive on Saturday after about 5.5 weeks processing. Gonna have a knotty good time with Terra and David.
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:48 pm

My Crash just arrived!! It doesn't feel exactly like I expected, but that's not a bad thing. My crappy lighting and phone camera don't do it justice, the upper shaft has this very subtle marble effect, and the entire shaft has a purple glitter in it. I'll probably post more detailed pics to the Show Me forum later.

► Show Spoiler

Blurry but you can see the marbling effect I mentioned.
► Show Spoiler
Also turns out the green is just a thin coating!
► Show Spoiler
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Sans

Postby Sans » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 am

Oh wow.. Today turned out so much more intense than I was prepared for! I got my medium Clayton earlier today, and fuck.. His size is just perfect.. I can't even describe how glad I am that I got him! Beside his size, the colors are also just so eye catching! Opal is really an amazing option for toys haha!

I got turned on simply by getting him in my hand when I had just unpacked him, and I knew he would have to get his first run before I had to leave the house.. And fuck.. my legs are still shaking from it. All his texture feels so good, I'm so excited for my next run with him.. :misc6: :excited:
I also managed to knot my L Fenrir today, on my second try! He is my all time favorite toy, together with Flint.
I've dreamed of taking Fenrir for so long, so I could't describe how good it felt when he finally slipped through! :misc2: :surprised:
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:06 am

I talked to customer service last night, decided to (finally) ask about my order since it'd been 9 weeks, and my Stan is ready and Flint is up for inspection today! So unless it flopped I will get my toys very, very soon!

Could be this is better suited to the waiting syndrome thread but the excitement is the major thing for me at the moment so... :widesmile:
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:29 am

I bought a small Moko secondhand that should be coming in sooooon. I've wanted a Moko since I first saw him but he had already been removed by then and I wasn't able to snatch any during both of the legacy drops.
I've been watching the secondhand forms like a hawk keeping an eye out for a small one without a cumtube and it finally happened :misc2: :excited:

Im beyond excited.
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:03 pm

My medium 5 Fenrir and Kelvin just came in! I haven't had a good opportunity to use Fenrir because I need privacy for using the cumtube, but I'm currently sitting on Kelvin. He definitely feels better in a 5 than a 3, 3 was too squishy to really feel anything, but is still good for anal play for me. I daresay I could probably handle him in a large though.

Also just ordered a custom Scorn in a marble of the gold and red from his golden hoard colors. Not sure how long it'll take for the shop dragons to make, but I'm looking forward to him! Got him in a medium, so hopefully I can prep enough with my medium Crackers before he gets here!
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Newtaloo

Postby Newtaloo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 am

Been wanting a Winston's Tail for ages, but I kept putting it off. Went online to order some more lube today, stopped by to drool over the ready-made options for Winston as I tend to do any time I'm on the site, and then somehow this gorgeous dark red Small just sort of fell into my cart. :stick:
Can't wait for him to get here, it'll be so nice to have a stretcher to help me warm up when I play with Nox.
25 | Demipansexual | Engaged to the lovely Butterfox
Just a big, fluffy doofus trying to make the world a brighter place. Always happy to meet new friends - feel free to PM me!
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:54 am

I'm so excited, I'M SO EXCITED!!

There was this gorgeous Small/Medium Opal Sleipnir last week, and I didn't have the money to buy him.
I was so sad, and knew he would get snatched up immediately..and he seemed to have? Because he disappeared from Adoptions a while back..but yesterday's drop, he showed back up!! And I NEEDED him. And he's MIINE!!

He's a flop, with an imperfection on the base, but his coloring is just too amazing. It's almost like a rainbow-opal.
;U; Opal is also my birthstone! Which makes this extra special. I've been wanting a Sleipnir for a long long time and I hadn't got one because I was indecisive on the color.

But now he's perfect @[email protected]

Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Casma

Postby Casma » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 pm

omg I actually came onto bd to buy an Austin but then I saw this guy and HAD to buy him! I've been wanting a smaller Fenrir for a long time now- so excited!!

SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:10 am

Sans wrote:Oh wow.. Today turned out so much more intense than I was prepared for! I got my medium Clayton earlier today, and fuck.. His size is just perfect.. I can't even describe how glad I am that I got him! Beside his size, the colors are also just so eye catching! Opal is really an amazing option for toys haha!

I got turned on simply by getting him in my hand when I had just unpacked him, and I knew he would have to get his first run before I had to leave the house.. And fuck.. my legs are still shaking from it. All his texture feels so good, I'm so excited for my next run with him.. :misc6: :excited:
I also managed to knot my L Fenrir today, on my second try! He is my all time favorite toy, together with Flint.
I've dreamed of taking Fenrir for so long, so I could't describe how good it felt when he finally slipped through! :misc2: :surprised:

Yay for the Clayton owning. I just got a medium Clayton too and this should have been one of the first dicks I bought. Great textures and lovely girth all around.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 am

Casma wrote:omg I actually came onto bd to buy an Austin but then I saw this guy and HAD to buy him! I've been wanting a smaller Fenrir for a long time now- so excited!!

Ooh, nice, that was one I was seriously eyeballing too!
Loved the pour, but sadly, Fenrir isn't on my want list. Fingers crossed this is a special Easter colour, would love to see it become a promo! :excited:
It's kinda like a marbled Full Spectrum, or a hyper-brightened Opal. Very, very pretty!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Sans

Postby Sans » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Sans wrote:Oh wow.. Today turned out so much more intense than I was prepared for! I got my medium Clayton earlier today, and fuck.. His size is just perfect.. I can't even describe how glad I am that I got him! Beside his size, the colors are also just so eye catching! Opal is really an amazing option for toys haha!

Yay for the Clayton owning. I just got a medium Clayton too and this should have been one of the first dicks I bought. Great textures and lovely girth all around.

Yeah just my thought, he needs way more love, his a really nice toy all around. He feels great and omg I love handling that beast haha!
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Well impulse buy today. YAY for more credit card debt. Needed some more cumlube and ended up buying some coins, waterbottle, cumlube, and a mini Austin. He was pretty though. Just sucks, my tailhole throbbed when I paid reminding me I'm not fully healed yet from the accident. :crying:

Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Yay! It shipped! I'm so excited I can't wait ;u;
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Casma

Postby Casma » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:Well impulse buy today. YAY for more credit card debt. Needed some more cumlube and ended up buying some coins, waterbottle, cumlube, and a mini Austin. He was pretty though. Just sucks, my tailhole throbbed when I paid reminding me I'm not fully healed yet from the accident. :crying:

Oooh I was totally going to pick that Austin up before I found my Fenrir. So pretty!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm

My Terra was finally delivered!!! I wasn't home, though, so I'll have to pick him up from the apartment offices tomorrow morning. :sniffing: BUT He's here!!! I can see the offices from my apartment. So close, yet so far. The same thing happened with my last toy, too. Better safe locked up just out of my reach overnight than stolen off my landing, though! :widesmile:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 pm

:scheming:
Amaranthe wrote:My Terra was finally delivered!!! I wasn't home, though, so I'll have to pick him up from the apartment offices tomorrow morning. :sniffing: BUT He's here!!! I can see the offices from my apartment. So close, yet so far. The same thing happened with my last toy, too. Better safe locked up just out of my reach overnight than stolen off my landing, though! :widesmile:

I should have my Nox tomorrow too! He got held up in Illinois for like three days. I was starting to get a little nervous. :widesmile:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:50 pm

So I picked up this Echo because I like green and pink together.

I remember thinking , yeah the shaft kinda looks like the silicone they use for glow in the dark, eh I couldn't be that lucky with a frakenpour ,yadda yadda....

Well it arrived in the mail today and I let it sit in the sun for a minute and then stuck it in the dick drawer

:bugeyed: !
:bugeyed: !!!!!

Not only does the whole shaft glow, it glows bright GREEN!
I for the life of me can't get a good shot with my phone camera. What a happy accident though.

EDIT:

Best shot I could get
Last edited by Half Note on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laz

Postby Laz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I got this guy on the way!

terra!1.jpg

So far I'm 3 for 3 on flops. :smilenox:

That is PRETTY. holy crap. :psyduck:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:

Return to “General Discussion”