Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fire_Wolf

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Fire_Wolf » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Casma wrote:Oooh I was totally going to pick that Austin up before I found my Fenrir. So pretty!

You just blew my mind. I just realized that BD has a toy named after the root of my fursona name. LOL
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Leap sale, getting this M/M Flint, in a butterscotch(?) gold (Any one know what the color name would be, or is it truly a rouge color?).

► Show Spoiler

... and I STILL can't wait for my 4th kind Ultimate Fantasy be here tomorrow! :dukeretro: *My checking account is now under 10 bucks...*
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 pm

:widesmile: I finally got my 4th kind order in! At first I was a little worried that it might look a little boring but I was pleasantly disappointed by the pearlescent sheen of glitter in the mix. Due to the nature of my house, I won't be able to test out the glow effects for some time But I absolutely love my Small medium flint already. I'm glad 4th kind is staying around. I might like to see another toy using this color, perhaps as a custom with it as a base or some such.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:01 am

My pretty rainbow boys are supposed to arrive Thursday, YAY.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 am

HungryStray wrote::scheming:
Amaranthe wrote:My Terra was finally delivered!!! I wasn't home, though, so I'll have to pick him up from the apartment offices tomorrow morning. :sniffing: BUT He's here!!! I can see the offices from my apartment. So close, yet so far. The same thing happened with my last toy, too. Better safe locked up just out of my reach overnight than stolen off my landing, though! :widesmile:

I should have my Nox tomorrow too! He got held up in Illinois for like three days. I was starting to get a little nervous. :widesmile:

Yaaay!!! I was getting nervous as well because my shipping date kept changing back and forth and nobody could tell me why. :surprised: But, that's all done now. I'll be on the lookout for pictures of your Nox! :widesmile:

Laz wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I got this guy on the way!

That is PRETTY. holy crap. :psyduck:

Thank you! The bottom is all rainbow-y. I'll be posting pictures later today over in the Show Me Your Terra thread if you'd like to see them. :smilenox:
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:48 am

Meng got here early! :widesmile: It said he'd arrive sometime this afternoon, but he got here just after 10:30. He's so pretty!
► Show Spoiler
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:Meng got here early! :widesmile: It said he'd arrive sometime this afternoon, but he got here just after 10:30. He's so pretty!

Wow, that's an awesome Meng! I think I'm exited about rainbow toys again now, that looks so much better than the Full Spectrum colour :widesmile:
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Elli wrote:Wow, that's an awesome Meng! I think I'm exited about rainbow toys again now, that looks so much better than the Full Spectrum colour :widesmile:

Honestly, the stock picture didn't do it justice. The colors were darker than the lighting had made them look, when I saw it on the in-stock page, the red looked more pinkish. I'm not disappointed though, the way the colors blend up close is stunning. He feels pretty good too, I like toys with a bit of texture.

I'm just unsure if I could get away with keeping him displayed on my desk without my mom realizing he's not just a little bouncy dragon statue. :stick: A shame, too, he looks too good to not display.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:24 pm

I should get my gold flint on Friday~~ My medum Ultimate fantasy was delivered last night, and he delivered... oh my was it a tight squeeze! :psyduck: But he went all in :misc11: :misc8: I will need to do some more exercises *cough* before medium Flint! :excited:
Sans

Postby Sans » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 am

My Crackers should be here tomorrow! I'm so excited to see if he is GITD or not, and his size too! Please make the hours go faster! :misc4: :doh:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:56 pm

My Echo should be here on Saturday! :widesmile:

I can't wait to see how it turned out.
ImageImage
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

Guys!
My Austin order came in and I'm soooo excited. I thought I might regret this purchase after no one really seemed excited about him, but after opening the box I'm SO thrilled.

Look how he came, two little promotional posters included, I love the urban cityscape one (I'm an architect so that gets me going :laugh: ). He even came in cute white and orange paper.

The back of the little posters

And to the toy himself, he's SO LITTLE. I love it. I thought I might be dissapointed by his size but so far quite the opposite (just from looking anyway). He's so lcute and portable I just want to squish him and keep him on my desk forever.

Mini Austin vs mini Flint
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Layne27 wrote:Guys!
My Austin order came in and I'm soooo excited. I thought I might regret this purchase after no one really seemed excited about him, but after opening the box I'm SO thrilled.

Look how he came, two little promotional posters included, I love the urban cityscape one (I'm an architect so that gets me going :laugh: ). He even came in cute white and orange paper.

The back of the little posters

And to the toy himself, he's SO LITTLE. I love it. I thought I might be dissapointed by his size but so far quite the opposite (just from looking anyway). He's so lcute and portable I just want to squish him and keep him on my desk forever.

Seeing pictures in hand actually makes me like his model more! I actually might get one someday. And awesome that you got the posters!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

I got my M/5 echo flop and my Small/5 Nocturne with SC today! I am very happy with how they look and I know the Nocturne is a keeper but I just have to try out the Echo, it seems a little big and I'm not sure how I'll like it so hopefully I can try it tonight! :widesmile:

Nocturne
► Show Spoiler

Echo
► Show Spoiler
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Got three toys today, from a drop last week.

Order #1:
Medium Echo in Slasher Silver with SC. Shit. Bigger than I expected. Leaving it in the bag for now. Will probably sell it.
Medium Fenrir in a gorgeous marble of gold and metallic dark olive green. I already owned three medium Fenrirs, but I keep finding them in better colors and upgrading, then trying to sell the older ones. Leaving this one in its bag too, for resale, because minutes after I placed this order, another Fenrir showed up that I couldn't resist.

Order #2:
Medium Fenrir in Semi-Aurora. I say "semi" because it's only the green-blue-purple part of the spectrum, and it's not as ribboned as they usually are, but DAMN this thing is pretty under blacklight! Also, the light blue parts are GITD.

Also got three bags of Teenies, including: Three Austins (two in fleshy pink, one in white); two green Royal Dragons; three Alices (one green one that glows blue and green marble under blacklight, one copper metallic with purple GITD, one dark pink); a purple Haans; a green Meng, and five others too boring to mention. I do wish we could order teenies with no penetrables. I have a ton of 'em I want to get rid of.

FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:37 pm

I can't wait to get home. My package showed up just as I was leaving.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:49 am

AltheaThune wrote:Got three toys today, from a drop last week.

Order #1:
Medium Echo in Slasher Silver with SC. Shit. Bigger than I expected. Leaving it in the bag for now. Will probably sell it.
Medium Fenrir in a gorgeous marble of gold and metallic dark olive green. I already owned three medium Fenrirs, but I keep finding them in better colors and upgrading, then trying to sell the older ones. Leaving this one in its bag too, for resale, because minutes after I placed this order, another Fenrir showed up that I couldn't resist.

Order #2:
Medium Fenrir in Semi-Aurora. I say "semi" because it's only the green-blue-purple part of the spectrum, and it's not as ribboned as they usually are, but DAMN this thing is pretty under blacklight! Also, the light blue parts are GITD.

Also got three bags of Teenies, including: Three Austins (two in fleshy pink, one in white); two green Royal Dragons; three Alices (one green one that glows blue and green marble under blacklight, one copper metallic with purple GITD, one dark pink); a purple Haans; a green Meng, and five others too boring to mention. I do wish we could order teenies with no penetrables. I have a ton of 'em I want to get rid of.

Zomg, those Fenrirs are both so pretty! Ancient gold and fairy wolf, I'd call them! :stick:

And wha- there are Austin and Alice teenies? :psyduck:
I was really confused since they usually announce a 'guaranteed' teenie of each new model in a pack; looks like they are doing that but haven't made the announcement. I assumed they either weren't doing teenies of Austin and Alice at all or that they just weren't guaranteed. Well, looks like I'll refrain from ordering any new teenies soon, since I too don't like teenie penetrables and Austin is kinda 'meh'.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Goliogon wrote:

And wha- there are Austin and Alice teenies? :psyduck:
I was really confused since they usually announce a 'guaranteed' teenie of each new model in a pack; looks like they are doing that but haven't made the announcement. I assumed they either weren't doing teenies of Austin and Alice at all or that they just weren't guaranteed. Well, looks like I'll refrain from ordering any new teenies soon, since I too don't like teenie penetrables and Austin is kinda 'meh'.

I got another package today, with my new Meng and another pack of teenies. No Austin or Alice this time, but they did include two penetrables (Werewolf muzzle and Lily). So I guess the new releases aren't guaranteed in the current teenie packs, but damn am I getting tired of all the buttholes and vagoos!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 pm

So I finally got to open my Echo and cocksheath order today!!! :excited:

I can't fully express how overjoyed I am with the colors I got. The split on Echo is amazing! It's so freakishly clean! Echo was custom ordered to be a modified Permafrost, with Jupiter instead of the blue. The BD team went above and beyond and made the purple translucent, leading to an amazeballs marble with the opaque cream. It's a light and fluffy marble, very much like a ribbon!

The cocksheath, while also being in Jupiter, almost feels like an entirely different color because it isn't as translucent as my Echo. I love that I can enjoy two different toys with the same color without it feeling boring! :widesmile: The green metallic is beautiful, even though Mr. Jasmine can't see it with his color issues.

I'm going to take pictures in the morning when I have better lighting. So, so happy!
ImageImage
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:32 am

AltheaThune wrote:
I got another package today, with my new Meng and another pack of teenies. No Austin or Alice this time, but they did include two penetrables (Werewolf muzzle and Lily). So I guess the new releases aren't guaranteed in the current teenie packs, but damn am I getting tired of all the buttholes and vagoos!

Yeah... that's one of the reasons I'm so hesitant about ordering Teenies. Last thing I want is a solid black dog vagoo. :doh:
I was actually really excited about teenie penetrables when I first heard of them since I assumed they were actually 'penetrable'. But nope, they're not (and to be honest, it'd be silicone wizardy if they could make functional penetrables that small), and that was pretty much the only appeal they'd have had for me. As they are, they're just little... tube-thingys?

Having said that, I've heard a lot about how good the muzzles are for clit stim due to them having a bit more of an 'entrance', and that those teenies alone have sold for $50 (which I think is utter madness!) :surprised:

If they had an option of 'no penetrables' with the teenie packs, I'd probably be more inclined to buy. After all, they're called teenie weenies, not teenie orifices. I did see a post someone made about getting 5 penetrables in a pack and no real weenies... which would be my nightmare pack. :nerdy:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”