Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Niah

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:34 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Niah wrote:Sorry to double post, but he finally arrived. UPS hadn't updated the tracking, so I had to assume he was out for delivery and then just refresh the page and hope he got delivered to right house. He was; I'm happy I didn't have to drive to the other house to get him. He's so lovely and I'm so happy I went with Steampunk Stud for him.

Oooooooooooh. That's lovely

Thank you! I think I picked well for him.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:35 pm

kt~ wrote:
Niah wrote:Sorry to double post, but he finally arrived. UPS hadn't updated the tracking, so I had to assume he was out for delivery and then just refresh the page and hope he got delivered to right house. He was; I'm happy I didn't have to drive to the other house to get him. He's so lovely and I'm so happy I went with Steampunk Stud for him.

Nice! I especially love the base, haha :stick:

The base and the dips on one side are my favorite bits, lol.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:35 pm

They came! Mini Echo in Alexandrite and Sleipnir in 'rogue' (Get Lucky, I'm assuming)

echo3.png

sleipnir2.png

They're both so amazingly gorgeous. The Alexandrite marble came out fantastically! It's so lovely.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:36 pm

sullenbandersnatch wrote:

Oh wow! That turned out beautifully! Well picked!

I think so too. Thank you! Seems to be a color that looks good on probably every model. :D

Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:06 am

AriesCat wrote:
echo3.png

Wow! The Alexandrite color looks a lot more like the promo pics there than in the adoptions. :misc2: :excited: I have got to custom a toy in that someday.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:40 am

My Small/3 Heavy Hitter Xar is here! I just picked it up and opened the package immediately :stick:
But, I really like it! I was concerned the marble would come out with way more gold than black, but I think mine is fine. On one side, it does have more gold, but at least the tip is black, so that offsets it a little. I also think the gold looks kind of cool on the base!
Also, seems like they're putting stickers in people's orders for free, which is cool. Idk where I would stick mine to, maybe inside my toybox somewhere? Or maybe I'll just save it until I have my own place and then I can stick it on the outside of my box.

I'm going to try and use it this afternoon or tonight.

Photo spam because I'm super excited:

100_2983.JPG

100_2987.JPG

100_2990.JPG

100_2992.JPG

100_2993.JPG

100_2996.JPG

100_2997.JPG

100_2999.JPG

100_3000.JPG
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Got my new toy..its a lot smaller than I thought,but it works for my first time.
Attachments
16 - 1.jpg
16 - 1.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:24 pm

kt~ wrote: :words:

Okay so I know I acted super excited about it earlier but.....I think BD accidentally sent me a medium Xar instead of small :psyduck:
I definitely thought "okay this toy looks a little big" when I took it out of the box, but then I just figured I was moving up sizes recently so that's why. Then I went to use it this evening and I warmed up a lot and once I slipped it in...I just slid down to the knot and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the knot in. Because the small's knot is supposed to be only 7" and this felt way bigger, since I've used Kage's knot before which is 7.25", I believe.
So I had a suspicion, but then I went and cleaned it and just measured it....and the knot is about 8.25". and the usable length is more like 6" rather than 5". So yep, it's a medium. I took some pictures of the measurements.
Also the bag says S Xar so Idk if they just put someone else's toy in the bag, or if they made me the wrong size :mystery:

I'm gonna ticket right now with these pictures and see what they say.

I hope it's not a problem since I opened the bag and used the toy :crying: but the bag has the size I ordered, and it's not like I can measure the toy from inside the bag :unamused:

100_3001.JPG

100_3002.JPG

100_3003.JPG

100_3004.JPG

100_3005.JPG

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:33 pm

kt~ wrote:

Okay so I know I acted super excited about it earlier but.....I think BD accidentally sent me a medium Xar instead of small :psyduck:
I definitely thought "okay this toy looks a little big" when I took it out of the box, but then I just figured I was moving up sizes recently so that's why. Then I went to use it this evening and I warmed up a lot and once I slipped it in...I just slid down to the knot and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the knot in. Because the small's knot is supposed to be only 7" and this felt way bigger, since I've used Kage's knot before which is 7.25", I believe.
So I had a suspicion, but then I went and cleaned it and just measured it....and the knot is about 8.25". and the usable length is more like 6" rather than 5". So yep, it's a medium. I took some pictures of the measurements.
Also the bag says S Xar so Idk if they just put someone else's toy in the bag, or if they made me the wrong size :mystery:

I hope it's not a problem since I opened the bag and used the toy :crying: but the bag has the size I ordered, and it's not like I can measure the toy from inside the bag :unamused:

Yeah, that's a medium.
Just ticket, since it's clearly BD's mistake, they'll send you a replacement.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
kt~ wrote:

Yeah, that's a medium.
Just ticket, since it's clearly BD's mistake, they'll send you a replacement.

I just sent a ticket, although it's Friday evening so I'll have to wait until Monday to hear back, probably.
But yeah I don't think this toy will be very usable for me so I would really like a replacement. Maybe the girth is something I could work up to, but it was hitting my cervix a little trying to push down on the knot so I doubt I'll be able to knot it comfortably. 6" is basically my limit.
Idk why I'm always having issues with orders and being sent the wrong toys :crying: This happened with EE as well, although it was the complete wrong toy so at least I didn't open it. I just think I really have the worst luck.

Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm

kt~ wrote:I just sent a ticket, although it's Friday evening so I'll have to wait until Monday to hear back, probably.
But yeah I don't think this toy will be very usable for me so I would really like a replacement. Maybe the girth is something I could work up to, but it was hitting my cervix a little trying to push down on the knot so I doubt I'll be able to knot it comfortably. 6" is basically my limit.
Idk why I'm always having issues with orders and being sent the wrong toys :crying: This happened with EE as well, although it was the complete wrong toy so at least I didn't open it. I just think I really have the worst luck.

Try not to push yourself if the toy is outside of your limits, you know your body best and don't force yourself to enjoy something that's not within your comfort zone! BD is very very good about fixing errors, even if it's opened out of the bag. I'm sorry it happened but I know you'll be able to get it rectified
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
kt~ wrote:I just sent a ticket, although it's Friday evening so I'll have to wait until Monday to hear back, probably.

Try not to push yourself if the toy is outside of your limits, you know your body best and don't force yourself to enjoy something that's not within your comfort zone! BD is very very good about fixing errors, even if it's opened out of the bag. I'm sorry it happened but I know you'll be able to get it rectified

Hopefully, yeah....I got a response from CS asking to attach the pictures (I couldn't attach them in the ticket system, so I just sent them in a reply email). So I'll see what they decide to do.

Edit: So they said they'd remake my toy! (in the right size.) That's a relief! :widesmile:

DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Managed to FINALLY find a decent priced yet giant medical grade speculum.

Local hospital was as usual selling lots of stuff especially computer screens and they had a small table with some sterile new ER "tools" including some small vagina speculum then they had one that can stretch to the point my partner or I can fit our fist in it oO.

I haven't tried it yet on me tho, but yeah tried for fun in the car WITHOUT inserting the speculum lol if we could fit our hands in it and we can oO.

Gonna try it for vag and anal use tonight oO.

OMFG so happy. Wanted one for long and it was goddamm cheap like their big sales tend to be, I guess they never imagined it would sell easy LOL.

All my toys can also fits inside it.

Fun times ahead!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:12 pm

DarkyAmyK9 wrote:Managed to FINALLY find a decent priced yet giant medical grade speculum.

Local hospital was as usual selling lots of stuff especially computer screens and they had a small table with some sterile new ER "tools" including some small vagina speculum then they had one that can stretch to the point my partner or I can fit our fist in it oO.

I haven't tried it yet on me tho, but yeah tried for fun in the car WITHOUT inserting the speculum lol if we could fit our hands in it and we can oO.

OMFG so happy. Wanted one for long and it was goddamm cheap like their big sales tend to be, I guess they never imagined it would sell easy LOL.

Fun times ahead!

That sounds incredibly hot. Congrats to you for finding it!

Is it semi common for people to use speculums for anal? Is that something you have to be really careful about? I know how easy a vagina can be wrenched open as I've experienced that (and I have minor medical kinks). I hope it makes toying more fun for you!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:52 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
DarkyAmyK9 wrote:Managed to FINALLY find a decent priced yet giant medical grade speculum.

Fun times ahead!

That sounds incredibly hot. Congrats to you for finding it!

Is it semi common for people to use speculums for anal? Is that something you have to be really careful about? I know how easy a vagina can be wrenched open as I've experienced that (and I have minor medical kinks). I hope it makes toying more fun for you!

I go deep play anally so this is just to help toying sometimes and probably more fun too. Doubt it's good to leave it open for damm long tho but anyway.

And yeah, I will prolly gonna use it a lot vaginally too, good thing it can get sterile. Maybe they will have another one tommorow if i'm lucky xD. Gotta check that out, I need to go back there and buy another computer screen for a friend so I will check again tommorow.

I have two speculum but old one is kinda small and cheap so If i can find another identical it could be fun.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I got my STP :D I'm so happy!!! :widesmile:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Keely

Postby Keely » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 pm

I've gotten a ton of toys in over the past two weeks and I'm super psyched about them!! :widesmile:

a small magma drake 5/8 stan with tube
► Show Spoiler

a med/med tri-marble moko
► Show Spoiler

a med/med matte winter wonderland sleipnir
► Show Spoiler

a DA jackal tat looks like the ocean!
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Keely on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
AdmiralStarNight

Postby AdmiralStarNight » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Its been forever since I've been on these forums.

I haven't had the money to buy anything so I stayed away for fear of blowing money I didn't have out the airlock.

BUT NOW:

► Show Spoiler

My new adopted baby. Dat color swirl alone turns me on. >.<

Keely, you got some really nice colors going on there :)
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:39 pm

AdmiralStarNight wrote:Its been forever since I've been on these forums.

I haven't had the money to buy anything so I stayed away for fear of blowing money I didn't have out the airlock.

BUT NOW:

► Show Spoiler

My new adopted baby. Dat color swirl alone turns me on. >.<

Keely, you got some really nice colors going on there :)

I've been eyeing that guy forever. Glad he's adopted so I don't have to agonize over buying a second Ridley I don't need! That pink/purple combo is beautiful and the swirlies on the top! :misc2: :smile:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:45 am

sku Austin the fox
size Large