Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:01 pm

After forever I finally picked up a soft Mountain Drake and it's on the delivery vehicle to my house right now as I'm stuck at work ;n; but I've wanted one of these forever and so I'm super excited. I'm really hoping it works for longer term plugging, because everything else is too uncomfortable to leave in for very long - Xar feels fantastic and ties, but doesn't feel so fantastic after an hour and certainly won't let me sleep with him in ;)

I also bought a housewarming dick for my new roommate: a mini Crackers in the Alexandrite marble. I'm hoping she likes her present :0 soon I'll adorn my two lady roommates with so many dicks.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:49 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:After forever I finally picked up a soft Mountain Drake and it's on the delivery vehicle to my house right now as I'm stuck at work ;n; but I've wanted one of these forever and so I'm super excited. I'm really hoping it works for longer term plugging, because everything else is too uncomfortable to leave in for very long - Xar feels fantastic and ties, but doesn't feel so fantastic after an hour and certainly won't let me sleep with him in ;)

I also bought a housewarming dick for my new roommate: a mini Crackers in the Alexandrite marble. I'm hoping she likes her present :0 soon I'll adorn my two lady roommates with so many dicks.

Congrats! It's so nice to finally find that toy you've been waiting for to show up in adopts. And you're an amazing roommate for doing that for her! Usually people are merely happy to have a roommate that does a fair share of household chores :laugh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:04 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:After forever I finally picked up a soft Mountain Drake and it's on the delivery vehicle to my house right now as I'm stuck at work ;n; but I've wanted one of these forever and so I'm super excited. I'm really hoping it works for longer term plugging, because everything else is too uncomfortable to leave in for very long - Xar feels fantastic and ties, but doesn't feel so fantastic after an hour and certainly won't let me sleep with him in ;)

Congrats! It's so nice to finally find that toy you've been waiting for to show up in adopts. And you're an amazing roommate for doing that for her! Usually people are merely happy to have a roommate that does a fair share of household chores :laugh:.

I'm pretty happy to have her. I think she is going to be really helpful and we already went food shopping and she's helping us (my boyfriend and me) figure cooking stuff out in a less stressful way than we've generally handled it. We've had quite a few roommates in the last couple years because apartments are really expensive where I live.

My new roommate was really happy with the Alexandrite color and cradled it to her chest all affectionately. It makes me want to get more for her when I can, haha ^.^ The money I save from living with people can go to occasionally gifting them!
Monttu

Postby Monttu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:58 am

It arrived! Woohoo :widesmile:

My Nova in Chance Sheat purple - dark navy split and Sloppy Seconds with Split Wide firmness and a cumtube came today.

I'm so stoked to try it out :blush:

Funny thing though. I got it delivered by UPS and I expected them to call like last time but nope. Nothing when I came home but about 20 min later mom came home and she had my package in hand....

And she asked if it's another one of my dildos...
At the moment I have a M/M Kelvin, a S/S adoptee Spritz and a new addition a M/S Dragon tongue to play with. Also I have a S/M SubWoofer from Exotic Erotics. Other than that I have an assortment of kinda mainstream toys... And now I have a Split wide/S Nova, I'm so excited :excited:
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Woo I have two lovely vaginal friendly knotted toys now. They are so pretty and I adore them.
MiniChubbs_MountainDrake_1.jpg

MiniChubbs_MountainDrake_2.jpg

The Mountain Drake feels more like extra soft. I don't think I've had a dildo quite so soft, but I'm happy because it's very comfortable.

I tried both of these and they were so perfectly fitted for my vagina. The girth is right, the shape is comfortable, the stems make them both tie, and the bases sort of lock them in place and feel great to grind against.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Woo I have two lovely vaginal friendly knotted toys now. They are so pretty and I adore them.
The Mountain Drake feels more like extra soft. I don't think I've had a dildo quite so soft, but I'm happy because it's very comfortable.

I tried both of these and they were so perfectly fitted for my vagina. The girth is right, the shape is comfortable, the stems make them both tie, and the bases sort of lock them in place and feel great to grind against.

What toy is that lovely turquoise model? I don't think I've seen it on other fantasy sites (but I'm sure I just missed it).
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 am

Bakpakgrrl wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Woo I have two lovely vaginal friendly knotted toys now. They are so pretty and I adore them.

What toy is that lovely turquoise model? I don't think I've seen it on other fantasy sites (but I'm sure I just missed it).

It's a Damn Average Mini Chubbs! https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage?r ... eader-name
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 pm

vixenvega wrote:It's a Damn Average Mini Chubbs! https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage?r ... eader-name

I just ordered this one...reds are not my favorite and it's a flop for a nick in the head, but it's a lovely ribbon marble, and I'm excited to try my first DA toy....I took one look at the specs and decided I need a Mini Chubbs in my life :excited:
DA Fiery Mini Chubbs.jpg
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:
vixenvega wrote:It's a Damn Average Mini Chubbs! https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage?r ... eader-name

I just ordered this one...reds are not my favorite and it's a flop for a nick in the head, but it's a lovely ribbon marble, and I'm excited to try my first DA toy....I took one look at the specs and decided I need a Mini Chubbs in my life :excited:
DA Fiery Mini Chubbs.jpg

I hope you like it!
Sheep pours the best marbles, so it'll be much prettier in person too.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:23 pm

vixenvega wrote:I hope you like it!
Sheep pours the best marbles, so it'll be much prettier in person too.

I bet! It's definitely fancier than any BD pour I own! Thanks!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:07 pm

:misc6:
Bakpakgrrl wrote:

DA Fiery Mini Chubbs.jpg

That's so pretty! I love her fiery pours and want one too. I think Mini Chubbs is a really nice price for being such a good toy. Mine is in 5 firmness and feels pretty dense - a little more so than most of my medium BD toys.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:That's so pretty! I love her fiery pours and want one too. I think Mini Chubbs is a really nice price for being such a good toy. Mine is in 5 firmness and feels pretty dense - a little more so than most of my medium BD toys.

Thanks! Yeah, I got a 5/"soft" too. Would be nice in a 3, but I'm guessing it doesn't show up too often in her extra soft. And yeah, such a great price for pretty much the same amount of silicone as my 2 color small custom Crackers that cost me $85.

ETA: I hope you love your Mountain Drake as much as I do mine. It's one of my top 5 favorites!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:That's so pretty! I love her fiery pours and want one too. I think Mini Chubbs is a really nice price for being such a good toy. Mine is in 5 firmness and feels pretty dense - a little more so than most of my medium BD toys.

Thanks! Yeah, I got a 5/"soft" too. Would be nice in a 3, but I'm guessing it doesn't show up too often in her extra soft. And yeah, such a great price for pretty much the same amount of silicone as my 2 color small custom Crackers that cost me $85.

ETA: I hope you love your Mountain Drake as much as I do mine. It's one of my top 5 favorites!

The mountain drake is really nice and soft and filling. I love the shape and love how perfectly it locks in!
SillyFoxCat

Postby SillyFoxCat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 am

I just made my first order today, Sugar star with a few extra bits to add to it, finally have the guts to buy her and I cant wait for her to arrive! :stick:
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:57 am

My Full Spectrum Crackers arrived! So pretty! I didn't realize how pearly the colors were and I like it.
► Show Spoiler
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:24 am

DarkyAmyK9 wrote:Managed to FINALLY find a decent priced yet giant medical grade speculum.

Local hospital was as usual selling lots of stuff especially computer screens and they had a small table with some sterile new ER "tools" including some small vagina speculum then they had one that can stretch to the point my partner or I can fit our fist in it oO.

I haven't tried it yet on me tho, but yeah tried for fun in the car WITHOUT inserting the speculum lol if we could fit our hands in it and we can oO.

Gonna try it for vag and anal use tonight oO.

OMFG so happy. Wanted one for long and it was goddamm cheap like their big sales tend to be, I guess they never imagined it would sell easy LOL.

All my toys can also fits inside it.

Fun times ahead!

YAY! Went back there with a friend, they had a few. Bought a second one and my friend bought two, I assume we had the same idea to spread both holes at the same time lol.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 am

I am SO FUCKING EXCITED!~ I got the perfect Medium Chance on it's way to me and it has a suction cup! :widesmile: Now I can sell my Light Natural Medium/5 Chance w/ SC for someone else to enjoy! I really hate the colors on the one so hopefully someone else will enjoy him once I make my sales post and sell him! :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:55 am

I've just ordered a flopped Bruce in natural, a magma drake medium Terra with a cumtube, and a tonne of cumlube, stickers and teenies! I'm so excited! :widesmile:
VhyXXX

Postby VhyXXX » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 am

I finally snagged a great Flint (mini/3 flop) and I'm so impatient for him to get heeeeere! He's not what I'd been thinking of, but minis seem to be harder (hah) to find in adopts, so I pounced on a nice light silver one--it's got glitter all in it and it basically looks like the dick my dragon avatar/sona(?) would have if she had one. It's a sign!

I also got a shot glass, because I love the idea of drinking dragon's blood shots out of a dragon dick company glass :cool:
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Grabbed a Portside in Natural off adoptions and a Clayton. I decided I liked this guy off adoptions more than risking a mostly yellow Mercury Emerging, and I'm not really feeling Peridot for him anymore. Listed as rogue, but he's obviously an Alexandrite marble with the 2015 Alexandrite colors (looks too light to be this year's). They should ship tomorrow since I didn't get anything else with them. It'll likely be next Thursday or Friday before they arrive. Very excited. This completes my collection unless I spy a perfect Meng or another toy catches my eye.

31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”