Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Niah wrote:Grabbed a Portside in Natural off adoptions and a Clayton. I decided I liked this guy off adoptions more than risking a mostly yellow Mercury Emerging, and I'm not really feeling Peridot for him anymore. Listed as rogue, but he's obviously an Alexandrite marble with the 2015 Alexandrite colors (looks too light to be this year's). They should ship tomorrow since I didn't get anything else with them. It'll likely be next Thursday or Friday before they arrive. Very excited. This completes my collection unless I spy a perfect Meng or another toy catches my eye.

Congrats on the complete collection!~ :widesmile: I just have one custom left to get with BD and then I am done until another toy releases that catches my eye!~
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:26 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Niah wrote:Grabbed a Portside in Natural off adoptions and a Clayton. I decided I liked this guy off adoptions more than risking a mostly yellow Mercury Emerging, and I'm not really feeling Peridot for him anymore. Listed as rogue, but he's obviously an Alexandrite marble with the 2015 Alexandrite colors (looks too light to be this year's). They should ship tomorrow since I didn't get anything else with them. It'll likely be next Thursday or Friday before they arrive. Very excited. This completes my collection unless I spy a perfect Meng or another toy catches my eye.

Congrats on the complete collection!~ :widesmile: I just have one custom left to get with BD and then I am done until another toy releases that catches my eye!~

Thanks! It brings me to 19 toys; never ever thought I'd have that many, lol. If I spy a gorgeous large or extra large in a model I like and in colors I like, then I might get it as a trophy dick. A gorgeous Meng would be nice if I can justify the cost at the time. I nearly went for it this time, but I couldn't justify spending another $65 (or even $52 for a flop) for a toy I would just look at> I can wait for that.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:39 pm

So I waited to get my small Xar until today, when my Comet Wand was put in my box as well. I opened it as soon as I got home, and well....I'm not entirely sure how to feel about it. I really don't wanna sound like I'm complaining, I'm just a little disappointed. And I'm not trying to start negativity.

On one hand, at least it's the right size this time, and I do like how the marble came out with black being the dominant color and the gold being in stripes.

100_3140.JPG

100_3142.JPG

100_3144.JPG

100_3145.JPG

100_3149.JPG

100_3153.JPG

On the other hand...I compared it to the first one they sent me (medium Xar, same color supposedly) and the colors seem shades different. The gold looks way more like gold on the medium, and more shiny, while it looks duller and muddier on the small. So....idk. Not that thrilled with the coloration this time around. That just irritates me a little because I wanted to sell the medium (due to not being able to use it) but I like its coloration a lot better. Here's some pictures comparing the two.

100_3158.JPG

100_3161.JPG

100_3162.JPG

100_3167.JPG

But I haven't felt that strongly about toys lately so...meh. Seems like I end up with disappointing orders a lot lately so probably not much point in doing anything about it :sniffing:

Anyway, like I said I got my Comet Wand as well. That was fine, except the toy and storage bag had this really strong chemical smell (I think it's from the foam in the packaging). I left the bag near an air freshener so it seems a lot better now, the wand itself still smells though.

~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:43 pm

kt~ wrote: :words:

I see what you mean about the color, I like the gold on the medium one more as well. However, I have to wonder, do you think that the colors look muddier because the marble is tighter?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
kt~ wrote: :words:

I see what you mean about the color, I like the gold on the medium one more as well. However, I have to wonder, do you think that the colors look muddier because the marble is tighter?

I have no idea. It's possible. But it's the same muddy shade all over the toy, even in parts that aren't tightly marbled like the shell part of the base.

I'm probably nitpicking, and I should probably just be glad they even remade it for me? I guess.

Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 pm

kt~ wrote:I have no idea. It's possible. But it's the same muddy shade all over the toy, even in parts that aren't tightly marbled like the shell part of the base.

I'm probably nitpicking, and I should probably just be glad they even remade it for me? I guess.

I mean no, I don't think it's nitpicking, you paid money and want something to your desire. I agree that the medium's gold looks nicer. I'm sorry you seem to have trouble when placing orders :(
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:55 pm

kt~ wrote:So I waited to get my small Xar until today, when my Comet Wand was put in my box as well. I opened it as soon as I got home, and well....I'm not entirely sure how to feel about it. I really don't wanna sound like I'm complaining, I'm just a little disappointed. And I'm not trying to start negativity.
On the other hand...I compared it to the first one they sent me (medium Xar, same color supposedly) and the colors seem shades different. The gold looks way more like gold on the medium, and more shiny, while it looks duller and muddier on the small. So....idk. Not that thrilled with the coloration this time around. That just irritates me a little because I wanted to sell the medium (due to not being able to use it) but I like its coloration a lot better. Here's some pictures comparing the two.

That's a big difference indeed, it does look a lot muddier on the small. The medium is super gorgeous <3
I wouldn't sell the medium though. One day you might be able to use it :) And I don't know about you but sometimes on bigger toys I like to just use the part that fits in xD just the idea of it being so big is nice. Sometimes I can't use my large Nox apart from the head and I'm like awww yis this is great hehe.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
I mean no, I don't think it's nitpicking, you paid money and want something to your desire. I agree that the medium's gold looks nicer. I'm sorry you seem to have trouble when placing orders :(

Thanks for the nice words.
If anything, I guess it's just a sign I should stop spending so much money on toys. Idk.

Shadow hound wrote:
That's a big difference indeed, it does look a lot muddier on the small. The medium is super gorgeous <3
I wouldn't sell the medium though. One day you might be able to use it :) And I don't know about you but sometimes on bigger toys I like to just use the part that fits in xD just the idea of it being so big is nice. Sometimes I can't use my large Nox apart from the head and I'm like awww yis this is great hehe.

Maybe someday I could use it. But I don't think I'll ever be able to knot it properly because of the length, I know 6" insertable length doesn't seem like much but it is for me.
And yeah I'm probably going to try it again, I did think it was nice inserted down to the knot.

Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:03 pm

kt~ wrote:Maybe someday I could use it. But I don't think I'll ever be able to knot it properly because of the length, I know 6" insertable length doesn't seem like much but it is for me.
And yeah I'm probably going to try it again, I did think it was nice inserted down to the knot.

Yeah it can be a bit much at times. Sometimes it's too much for me too. I don't usually go all the way with my medium Xar either, it just somehow doesn't go in. Mostly I can insert like half of the knot and then that's it. Sometimes all the way to the base but I still like it. It's a very situational toy though, I have to squeeze the knot with my fingers to be able to get it in because of the shape, otherwise it just stops at the opening and doesn't go in no matter if I sit and jump on it impatiently x) It's still a fun toy and that stretch is pretty cool no matter if it's fully knotted or not. There have been a few times when I manage to get it in and I'm just sitting there like "oh no what have I done..." xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
Yeah it can be a bit much at times. Sometimes it's too much for me too. I don't usually go all the way with my medium Xar either, it just somehow doesn't go in. Mostly I can insert like half of the knot and then that's it. Sometimes all the way to the base but I still like it. It's a very situational toy though, I have to squeeze the knot with my fingers to be able to get it in because of the shape, otherwise it just stops at the opening and doesn't go in no matter if I sit and jump on it impatiently x) It's still a fun toy and that stretch is pretty cool no matter if it's fully knotted or not. There have been a few times when I manage to get it in and I'm just sitting there like "oh no what have I done..." xD

I see! Yeah the first (and only) time I used it I got right down to the knot and pushed down on it and didn't want to hurt myself by trying to shove it in. But if I ever want to try to knot it, I definitely have to try my small first. One of the knotted toys I've tried so far (Kage) has pinched me in this awkward internal spot in the back of my vagina, near my tailbone I think? When I managed to fully knot it. So first I have to figure out if the shape will even work :laugh:

Conrad

Postby Conrad » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

My latest order just arrived! And holy hell, is Bruce nice to look at and fondle. I can't wait to give him a go!

Roland is also a particularly fine looking specimen too!

(And, because of shark week, the package had a cute little addition.)

20160701_121557.jpg

Shaaarks!

20160701_121629.jpg
Toy Count: 44
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:23 pm

kt~ wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

I see! Yeah the first (and only) time I used it I got right down to the knot and pushed down on it and didn't want to hurt myself by trying to shove it in. But if I ever want to try to knot it, I definitely have to try my small first. One of the knotted toys I've tried so far (Kage) has pinched me in this awkward internal spot in the back of my vagina, near my tailbone I think? When I managed to fully knot it. So first I have to figure out if the shape will even work :laugh:

I sometimes get this weird pain if the toy is the "wrong way" inside me. I can only use Xar for example if the toy is like if I was doing doggystyle. Like the curve goes front. Otherwise it just gives this pinching feeling sort of, as well as Apollo and mountain drake, thicker curved toys with knots give that feeling to me.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:37 pm

I know this isn't toy related but I quit my job and my last day was the 23rd and I finally got a job offer to be a sales associate (Part time) at this place by me! I am so happy! I was having such a hard time finding a job but this could be great! It's like a hobby lobby mixed with pier 1 imports! Plus it has corporate so there I am able to move up! I am so excited! I fill out the paperwork on the 5th and I am gonna try my hardest not to let them down! Hopefully I can get a good amount of hours in and cover for people that can't work!~ I definitely want more then part time so lets see how this goes! :widesmile: It starts at $9.85/hr and I can get a promotion after a 3 month review! :buddy:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:05 pm

I commissioned Tktktk!!! :D So excited!! (though now it'll be a while longer till I get any new toys >.>; )
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:45 am

My preciousss... :misc1: :smilenox:

► Show Spoiler

There were at least THREE different ones I wanted in 5 firm, and yet another in 3 firm (with SC!), but this is the one that my SO and I agreed on the most out of all of those. I love the streak of pink that travels all the way from base to tip, and the way the blue and pink mingle into purple in places. I'm excited to see what the other side looks like!
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Apart from my other chance that I've posted in a different thread-- I also recently grabbed a large flared chance with CT. I'm not a huge fan of the CT option but I've been stalking drops for awhile waiting for the right large flared chance to grab my eye and this one finally did.

I know the coloration is kind of 'normal' for him but I really dig the rippled metallics in the shaft and the spotted/scaled look on the tip. :excited:

Photos under the spoiler to save space. :3

► Show Spoiler

That basically wraps up all my BD wants. I barely know what to do with myself now that I don't have to stalk drops anymore. :psyduck:
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:59 pm

My secondhand Crackers just arrived and i honestly cannot put into words just how happy I am !!!
Ive been having a bad time with life. Feeling at a low. And could never justify a colour good enough for how much I love this toy. Till now.
He is my treasure :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

IMG_20160706_125725.jpg
IMG_20160706_125745.jpg
Sunlight shining through ~
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:26 am

Oh wow, that's pretty. I especially like the backlit shot, he almost glows.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 am

Yeah it looks so cool. Definitely not his actual colouration but regardless I love how drastic the difference is.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:04 am

Indeed! Artsy pictures are fun even if they're not "accurate." I have a feeling my Clayton is translucent so when I get my hands on him I'll have to try some backlit pics. :smilenox:

Return to “General Discussion”