Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Idra

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Idra » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:18 am

ChaosRed wrote:
Idra wrote:
In the meantime, EXCITEMENT:
I managed to snag an M/5 Clayton in Last Laugh, WITH a suction cup, for $64!! A medium Clayton shot up to the top of my wishlist as soon as I tried my small, and my small is in Jester's Queen (Now) colors -- so snagging the medium in Last Laugh is perfect!! I can't wait for it to come -- curse this drop happening on a Friday night so I have to wait for Monday for shipping!
[vibrates gently in chair with excitement]

I saw a Clayton in Jester's Queen (then) which is a color my wife REALLY wants...but it was medium and a firm so I don't know of it's something she could handle...also we've been having to buckle down on money stuff so just getting it for her would be really irresponcible....but she'd LOVE it.

Do ittttttttttt

I mean I'm not sure how much girth/texture your wife can take comfortably. But Clayton isn't hugely girthy even in a Medium (2.2" diameter). I seriously LOVE my (current, small) Clayton and if it was in the right color, I would absolutely gamble on a Medium/Firm. (I may eventually buy a Small/Firm anyway just to see >>)

Last time I looked there were also a bunch of Small/5 Claytons in Jester's Queen Then, but they're not discounted at all, so they're like $100+, which is ridiculous considering what other Claytons are going for atm, so I'm not going to enourage that so indiscriminately... but it's an option if she wants it that bad xD

Edited to add: It's also possible that you can ticket for the color later if money is tight right now, or too tight to take a gamble on specs you're not sure of. Idk if they'd take it as a custom request, and obviously that would mean you'd have to pay the custom price and wait for the custom pour, but it's definitely an option so you don't feel like you have to buy it right now or lose out.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:12 am

Idra wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:
Idra wrote:
In the meantime, EXCITEMENT:
I managed to snag an M/5 Clayton in Last Laugh, WITH a suction cup, for $64!! A medium Clayton shot up to the top of my wishlist as soon as I tried my small, and my small is in Jester's Queen (Now) colors -- so snagging the medium in Last Laugh is perfect!! I can't wait for it to come -- curse this drop happening on a Friday night so I have to wait for Monday for shipping!
[vibrates gently in chair with excitement]

I saw a Clayton in Jester's Queen (then) which is a color my wife REALLY wants...but it was medium and a firm so I don't know of it's something she could handle...also we've been having to buckle down on money stuff so just getting it for her would be really irresponcible....but she'd LOVE it.

Do ittttttttttt

I mean I'm not sure how much girth/texture your wife can take comfortably. But Clayton isn't hugely girthy even in a Medium (2.2" diameter). I seriously LOVE my (current, small) Clayton and if it was in the right color, I would absolutely gamble on a Medium/Firm. (I may eventually buy a Small/Firm anyway just to see >>)

Last time I looked there were also a bunch of Small/5 Claytons in Jester's Queen Then, but they're not discounted at all, so they're like $100+, which is ridiculous considering what other Claytons are going for atm, so I'm not going to enourage that so indiscriminately... but it's an option if she wants it that bad xD

Edited to add: It's also possible that you can ticket for the color later if money is tight right now, or too tight to take a gamble on specs you're not sure of. Idk if they'd take it as a custom request, and obviously that would mean you'd have to pay the custom price and wait for the custom pour, but it's definitely an option so you don't feel like you have to buy it right now or lose out.

Well, she definitely likes the pretzel and nobbly bits (She's spoken several times about a particular piercing I used to have. :smilenox: ), but money is the main issue. We recently got five toys so I'm sure I should cool it for the moment.

I'm pretty sure they're all $100+ because they have the cumtubes which isn't a feature I think she'd enjoy. She doesn't like being messy so I can't imagine it's something she'd want. Maybe I'll be able to ticket for one, or I'll keep an eye out to see if any more Jester's Queen show up.

Hopefully I'll be able to get something for her like that later once finances are better. Just gotta be patient.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 am

ChaosRed wrote:I saw a Clayton in Jester's Queen (then) which is a color my wife REALLY wants...but it was medium and a firm so I don't know of it's something she could handle...also we've been having to buckle down on money stuff so just getting it for her would be really irresponcible....but she'd LOVE it.

Im only speakimg from personal experience as i do not know your wifes preferences but i used to own a medium clayton in 5 and that was plenty enough texture for me.
So id say unless shes hungry for the texture stay clear of the 8 firm for that particular model.
YMMV of course.
Also yes you can request a promo colour as a custom at a later date. Ive done it tonnes of times. Youll just have to pay the full cost.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:07 am

I just had the shipping on my Chance upgraded so that it should get to me tomorrow. A huge thank you to Elise for working with me to make that happen. Hopefully just one more day and it'll be at my door. I can't wait!
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Just hoping I get the shipping notice today so I can hold it my hands tomorrow. But than again, I don't know the roommates schedule and would prefer he was not here to ask yet again "Whats in the box" and then of course think that's it's another dick because of the shape.
Well... yes, it is a dick, but he doesn't need to know.

So he MIGHT be gone tomorrow but most likely be gone Wednesday. Whatever I'll make up something that it's for my computer. A dick for my computer.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 pm

[bounces in seat] My Clayton is getting here tomorrow, lizardbreath is shipping my Crackers tomorrow, and I just (a day or so ago) ordered a TNP Mini Poseidon that I was waffling on!!! I requested it in pan flag colors, and I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

I love the feeling of ordering custom stuff -- something just for me! But I can't trust BD customs, especially for what they charge for a custom pour. But I am willing to take a chance on TNP's customs and I can't wait!!!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 am

I know i keep talking about it but.. ahhh EE approved my custom idea !
They still need some hex codes and a few more questions need to be answered but the overall concept is totally doable and im waay too keen as bean for this bad boy.

When i get it all sorted ill be shutting up until the order is actually placed.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:15 am

It's New Toy Day! My Trent should be arriving later today. Can't wait to see how he looks in person! :widesmile:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:10 pm

ChaosRed wrote:It's New Toy Day! My Trent should be arriving later today. Can't wait to see how he looks in person! :widesmile:

Me too!! I'm about to leave to go get my Clayton :3 I can't wait either, even though it's just the drive there left!!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
memphs

Postby memphs » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 pm

My Scorn and Snow Leopard just arrived! I've ordered promo colors before, but Snow Leopard is my first actual custom :excited: He's BEAUTIFUL! I was a bit worried how the marble would turn out, but it looks so dreamy and pastel :misc2: :misc2: Very happy with Scorn's marble as well, hoping the soft firmness works with my body better than the medium!

Also got my first bags of teenies :stick: The dragoness is the prettiest, but the pink Tentacle is so UV it's crazy and the Xar glows really bright.

Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:32 pm

memphs wrote:My Scorn and Snow Leopard just arrived! I've ordered promo colors before, but Snow Leopard is my first actual custom :excited: He's BEAUTIFUL! I was a bit worried how the marble would turn out, but it looks so dreamy and pastel :misc2: :misc2: Very happy with Scorn's marble as well, hoping the soft firmness works with my body better than the medium!

Also got my first bags of teenies :stick: The dragoness is the prettiest, but the pink Tentacle is so UV it's crazy and the Xar glows really bright.

Both of them are amazing! I love Peridot and Scorn looks amazing with marbles! I would love to get Peridot on something at some point.
Kittyqueen

Postby Kittyqueen » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:08 pm

memphs wrote:My Scorn and Snow Leopard just arrived! I've ordered promo colors before, but Snow Leopard is my first actual custom :excited: He's BEAUTIFUL! I was a bit worried how the marble would turn out, but it looks so dreamy and pastel :misc2: :misc2: Very happy with Scorn's marble as well, hoping the soft firmness works with my body better than the medium!

Oh my gosh, your Snow Leopard is beautiful! :excited:
:misc2: :stick:

► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Eeeee it's here! And I thought a small Clayton looked big until I saw the small and medium side by side:
IMG_20160823_131853.jpg

That's a S/5 Clayton in Jester's Queen Now and an M/5 Clayton in Last Laugh (because who doesn't love coordinating sex toys?)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Gotta a notice a package is coming tomorrow! Yay! Soon my "Tyson: Electirc Boogaloo" will be here.
...yeah, that's what I'm calling him for now.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 am

This is random but I absolutely LOVE your glass top table !!
Let us knkw how soft scorn is. Hes on my list :)
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:29 am

Willow wrote:So he MIGHT be gone tomorrow but most likely be gone Wednesday. Whatever I'll make up something that it's for my computer. A dick for my computer.

You could have said that it's a "Joys-Dick"

*cricket sounds*
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:37 am

My large Echo from the adoptions just arrived, it's the prettiest thing I have ever seen :misc2: :dukeretro:

20160824_153521.jpg
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:38 am

Well, it's in town. UPS said that is out for dilver at 7:23am so that means it won't get here until like 6pm. I swear, you would think it wouldn't take that long... but almost always does with BD packages.
I'd prefer earlier while my roommate is out... but alas, it doesn't work that way for me.
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:07 pm

BorisLover wrote:

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

This is random but I absolutely LOVE your glass top table !!
Let us knkw how soft scorn is. Hes on my list :)

Thanks :smilenox: My mom loves thrift shops, so I end up with everything she can't fit somewhere else.
Soft Scorn is amazing! The little bumps on the side really irritated me in medium. I knew I loved that head shape though, so I didn't want to give up on the model. Soft is perfect :smile: It also makes the curve a bit easier to handle, but only a bit, which is perfect for me because that was part of the reason I liked him.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Well I got my toy... and as expected the roommate was home and asked what was in the box.
DICK IN A BOX!

I said it was a controller. Problem was the controller I DID order had already been noticed. So "Another controller." Whatever.

I didn't have much time to inspect the toy, but I will later when the mice are asleep so the cat can play.
Ah but I did get a chance to look at my teenies.
A greyish Lily with some streaks can't quite make out. Meh, I already have had at least 2 Lily's. I felt this wouldn't be a good pack.
Translucent lime green Crackers. Like I didn't have enough of him.
... wait... what's this?
a DRAGON'S TONGUE? Black and Crimson? I've been looking for one of these for quite a while.
Next up was Bruiser in shimmery blueish diamond coloration. The best way to describe it. I think I have a bruiser already, but I like this one.
And...
And...
And... Drumroll please....
...keep in mind I was never expecting this.
I'm told it's rare... and I never hear much about it.
You know, I was thin- oh fine, I'll get to it!

A red Bruce the Shark! Yes, our lovely double-dicked friend has joined my horde of teenies! When I was feeling the bag, I noticed a large mass, but I figured that I has feeling two separate ones. When pulling it out, I thought that two toys had melded together at some point... just for a split second until I realized what I had.
Overall I am pleased with my pack. I thought my crowning achievement was 2 Dragoness muzzles (granted one was a trade) a dark gold Sleipnir and my GitD neon Anthrodragon... but this is something else. Ok, it's a single color... but it's like 2 for the price of one... or 6 for the price of 5, whatever.

Yeah, I get excited over teenies. And my toy, well, I'll get to him later. Also got my 5 rainbow stickers + 1 regular that's included. And the mock subway ticket stub (I'd like a Fox Daily if ya know what I mean). And the mock magazine cover (5 ways to stop people leaving cum on everything? I'd actually interested in knowing that), featuring Tyson, which is the toy I just got.

Return to “General Discussion”