Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Screamy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Bought a toy secondhand but for some reason it says it's being redelivered. Having it delivered to a friend and I hope it works out :unamused:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:51 am

My secondhand small 3/soft Tops This Trent is due to arrive tomorrow :buddy:. So excited to see it in person. Been admiring that color for so long, waiting for a small tubed one in 3/soft or even 5/medium or any combination with a 3 or 5 firm shaft to pop up as a flop or "rogue color" since the Trent model arrived. Please don't delay my package another day USPS been so amped for this one to arrive.

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:My roommate showed me the small Torval she bought from A Krow's Nest and it looked so perfect and beautiful, so I bought this larger one.

il_570xN.1076947975_fa71.jpg

il_570xN.1030410388_skel.jpg

It's so pretty :widesmile:! AKN's turqoise toy with copper/bronze base toys are so beautiful. Most of his pours I've found absolutely lovely really. It's just so hard to choose between them..all the drops have been great!

Screamy wrote:Bought a toy secondhand but for some reason it says it's being redelivered. Having it delivered to a friend and I hope it works out :unamused:

Oh no! Hope it arrives safely for you!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:26 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:My roommate showed me the small Torval she bought from A Krow's Nest and it looked so perfect and beautiful, so I bought this larger one.

Okay, I am in love with the metallic colors they use! They're SO pretty and I would probably order a couple of them...but they look REALLY pokey. Are they that pokey or is that just how they look?
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 am

Just received my extra sybian controller (Well, one similar, not the exact one, already have one on my sybian.

I can plug that to EVERYTHING I have, AC or DC. I used it on my homemade fuck machine HOLY SHIT, make the thrust going super smooth and damm less loud. I need to check it today on an oscilloscope to see how it is in output.

I try to add my pumps system of my Elypseart Vixen so I can literally run all from that directly instead.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:02 am

ChaosRed wrote:

Okay, I am in love with the metallic colors they use! They're SO pretty and I would probably order a couple of them...but they look REALLY pokey. Are they that pokey or is that just how they look?

Tomorrow evening I should have mine. I held my roommate's and Torval felt soft and gentle with some nice looking nubs. I also noticed that small and large are technically different because they appear to have been sculpted.

But I'll have to wait until I can use mine before I can say anymore. I'm super excited.

Edited: I think I will mainly use Torval for riding and stuff, rather than much thrusting. I'm hoping it's something like a medium Xar with more texture on the tip, and the head looks like it will dip just slightly under my cervix. I think I prefer a lot of toys to go in that direction anyway, so, should hopefully be a good choice.

With pokey texture I try to keep Clayton in mind. I have one in firm and the ridges and bumbs still feel like gentle silicone to me.

Torval's head shape still needs to be tested though :) I won't know until i try.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

Traded a few FB minis for a small GITD cumtubed Echo. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully it'll arrive, soon. Also can't wait for my snake from FunVibes, and my carrot from Dildoon; especially the latter, since they said they added in a gift, as well, so I'm curious to see what that is.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

Tomorrow evening I should have mine. I held my roommate's and Torval felt soft and gentle with some nice looking nubs. I also noticed that small and large are technically different because they appear to have been sculpted.

But I'll have to wait until I can use mine before I can say anymore. I'm super excited.

Edited: I think I will mainly use Torval for riding and stuff, rather than much thrusting. I'm hoping it's something like a medium Xar with more texture on the tip, and the head looks like it will dip just slightly under my cervix. I think I prefer a lot of toys to go in that direction anyway, so, should hopefully be a good choice.

With pokey texture I try to keep Clayton in mind. I have one in firm and the ridges and bumbs still feel like gentle silicone to me.

Torval's head shape still needs to be tested though :) I won't know until i try.

We'll, here's hoping that you like it. I really like the design and wouldn't mind knowing more about it.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:15 am

Xabin Otter wrote:Traded a few FB minis for a small GITD cumtubed Echo. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully it'll arrive, soon. Also can't wait for my snake from FunVibes, and my carrot from Dildoon; especially the latter, since they said they added in a gift, as well, so I'm curious to see what that is.

Echo is an awesome toy with a great shape. I thought it was a little plain and it wouldn't feel near as good as it did, but as it turns out it is well designed for angling to hit good spots.
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Xabin Otter wrote:Traded a few FB minis for a small GITD cumtubed Echo. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully it'll arrive, soon. Also can't wait for my snake from FunVibes, and my carrot from Dildoon; especially the latter, since they said they added in a gift, as well, so I'm curious to see what that is.

Echo is an awesome toy with a great shape. I thought it was a little plain and it wouldn't feel near as good as it did, but as it turns out it is well designed for angling to hit good spots.

How does it compare to Tyson, because I'm interested in that toy, as well.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 pm

Xabin Otter wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:

How does it compare to Tyson, because I'm interested in that toy, as well.

I have no idea. No experience with Tyson I'm afraid. :misc6: :nerdy:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Xabin Otter wrote: :misc11:

Echo and Tyson are very different toys. Echo is bulgy and filling; Tyson is straight and is more meant for depth play. To me, Echo feels more like Crackers, in use. Tyson feels similar to Chance.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:25 pm

My leonius shipped! :excited:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Not BD related, but, eh, don't care. XD Squishables is having a 20% off sale and I couldn't help but nab the rainbow jumping spider, golden tiger, and toast squishies. I'm excited to get the rainbow spider, the most.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Not BD related, but, eh, don't care. XD Squishables is having a 20% off sale and I couldn't help but nab the rainbow jumping spider, golden tiger, and toast squishies. I'm excited to get the rainbow spider, the most.

Oh my god! That thing's adorable! My wife's completely petrified of spiders, or I'd totally get her one of those.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Not BD related, but, eh, don't care. XD Squishables is having a 20% off sale and I couldn't help but nab the rainbow jumping spider, golden tiger, and toast squishies. I'm excited to get the rainbow spider, the most.

Cute !! Post a pic of the spider in the plush thread when it arrives! I dont like spiders but i looove spider plushies for some reason !
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
katze

Postby katze » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Toys tomorrow! Since I got one for my friend, they are going to come over for the unboxing.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Aether Sergal

Postby Aether Sergal » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:35 pm

I want to order my custom kelvin, and I'm really worried it's going to turn out bad because bad dragon has been disappointing latley. :unamused:
Last edited by Aether Sergal on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoard
Echo [S/5]
Tuquoise SOLD
Pretzal [S/5] Tri-color Alexandrite SOLD
Flint [S/8]
Steampunk stud (CT) SOLD
Kelvin [XL/3] "Rogue" (SC)
Snow leopard [OS/3] NocturnesSignature (SC) SOLD
Echo [Mi/5] "Rouge" SOLD
Ika [M/3]
Custom fade
Blaze [M/3] Vasus Signature
AKN [S] Wind Egg Clutch
Roland [L/3] Custom marble
Bumble [M/3] Custom marble

Sold to: Bloodwolf, theambernerd, Lookbehindyou, Gamma Velorum, Rispy_Girl.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Aether Sergal wrote:I just ordered my custom kelvin, and I'm really worried it's going to turn out bad because bad dragon has been disappointing latley. :unamused:

Crossing my fingers for you that you like it.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:42 pm

So, all of my toy sales have arrived at their destinations but one, and I'm concerned about that, because I put it in a padded envelope instead of a box, because of how thin it is. I dunno if that was the wrong thing to do or not, but eh...
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Xabin Otter wrote:So, all of my toy sales have arrived at their destinations but one, and I'm concerned about that, because I put it in a padded envelope instead of a box, because of how thin it is. I dunno if that was the wrong thing to do or not, but eh...

Why would you ship a toy out in a padded envelope, unless it was small (I've shipped out teenies in a plastic bag and padded envelope) :psyduck: I would have waited to get a box, not only because of it potentially getting damaged but because of the buyers discreteness of not seeing something phallic and long in a padded envelope.

Return to “General Discussion”