Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Covi

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Covi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:46 pm

aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:My Black Friday and cyber Monday toys will arrive tomorrow and the day after! :D

Did you get anything really good?

I got a Medium Chance Unflared in Onyx Black on Black Friday and
a Small Pearce in Latte, a Small Nocturne in signature colour, and a Medium Razor in BD red. All in medium thickness.

What I'm not sure about is the size of Nocturne, I think I could have bought a medium too but I was too late and there weren't any left so I decided to try small first.

Now thats a BD worthy haul, you'll definitely have to tell me how they all are :widesmile:
All I want in life is a bunch of Bad Dragon sex toys as well as someone to share them with, is that too much to ask for?
Why do I want so many toys, but never have the money for them?
:unamused:
"When life gives you sex toys go big or go home"
- unknown

:misc11: Collection & Wishlist :misc12:
on profile

ImageImageImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:01 pm

aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:My Black Friday and cyber Monday toys will arrive tomorrow and the day after! :D

a Small Pearce in Latte, a Small Nocturne in signature colour, and a Medium Razor in BD red. All in medium thickness.

What I'm not sure about is the size of Nocturne, I think I could have bought a medium too but I was too late and there weren't any left so I decided to try small first.

I have a medium Flint that I haven't been able to tackle (hoping one of the toys I got for BF will help me train for him). The medium Flint are along the lines of BD's large size toys (when talking about girth).
I used to have a medium Razor, but I got him in 8 because he was going to be smaller. The knot would go in fine, but wouldn't stay in because it was too close to the base. Still h's good enough to bury his "bone".
And your Chance... yup- good, equine fun.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Covi wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:

Now thats a BD worthy haul, you'll definitely have to tell me how they all are :widesmile:

Judging by my first batch of toys, I'm sure they'll be lots of fun! :)
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Willow wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:

I have a medium Flint that I haven't been able to tackle (hoping one of the toys I got for BF will help me train for him). The medium Flint are along the lines of BD's large size toys (when talking about girth).
I used to have a medium Razor, but I got him in 8 because he was going to be smaller. The knot would go in fine, but wouldn't stay in because it was too close to the base. Still h's good enough to bury his "bone".
And your Chance... yup- good, equine fun.

Good to hear. I have a mini Flint and I was thinking of getting a bigger one (mini doesn't provide any kind of challenge) but I decided to try Pearce instead.
I've never tried any of the k9 knots before but the knot of Mountain Drake is awesome, it does stay in. That's why I decided to try the Razor, to see how that would feel. (I actually was able to grab the very last one :D Sorry to anyone who tried to buy it after me! Not really... Hrhrhr)
Chance just seems intimidating already from the pictures, can't wait...
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:35 pm

aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:

Great haul!! That is a nice variety too, some girthy, some lengthy, some knotty, a really good haul! Congrats!
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:39 pm

Mettaton wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:
Covi wrote:

Great haul!! That is a nice variety too, some girthy, some lengthy, some knotty, a really good haul! Congrats!

Thanks! :D
I figured they should complement nicely my
Mini Flint,
Small Apollo,
Medium Terra, and
Mountain Drake
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:58 pm

aGirlHasNoName wrote:I've never tried any of the k9 knots before but the knot of Mountain Drake is awesome, it does stay in. That's why I decided to try the Razor, to see how that would feel. (I actually was able to grab the very last one :D Sorry to anyone who tried to buy it after me! Not really... Hrhrhr)

Never really looked at the Mountain Drake much but... I might actual like that. But I think Razor would be much different because his knot is so abrupt... there's no build-up to it. I mean if you already take knots then it's not a problem,,, and the medium is still reasonable. I don't get toys with knots anymore, once it's stretched me open I find it difficult to close behind the knot, so it'll pop out of I don't hold it.
That's not to say I don't like knots or knot toys. I have the inflatable Magic from EA. I like that I can inflate the knot after I get the toy inside... and to any size I want.
... I do like the looks of Rex though.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Willow wrote:
aGirlHasNoName wrote:I've never tried any of the k9 knots before but the knot of Mountain Drake is awesome, it does stay in. That's why I decided to try the Razor, to see how that would feel. (I actually was able to grab the very last one :D Sorry to anyone who tried to buy it after me! Not really... Hrhrhr)

Never really looked at the Mountain Drake much but... I might actual like that. But I think Razor would be much different because his knot is so abrupt... there's no build-up to it. I mean if you already take knots then it's not a problem,,, and the medium is still reasonable. I don't get toys with knots anymore, once it's stretched me open I find it difficult to close behind the knot, so it'll pop out of I don't hold it.
That's not to say I don't like knots or knot toys. I have the inflatable Magic from EA. I like that I can inflate the knot after I get the toy inside... and to any size I want.
... I do like the looks of Rex though.

Inflatable you say... That's interesting. What's EA? I don't know other fantasy brands other than BD.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 pm

My Black Friday Medium Winstion and my perry :excited: :excited: :excited: Get here tommorow, I cant wait.
My toys
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 pm

aGirlHasNoName wrote:Inflatable you say... That's interesting. What's EA? I don't know other fantasy brands other than BD.

Ah, sorry, I should have clarified: Elypse Art. They have some pretty nice models but a little more expensive than BD. But you can get inflatable, squirtable models and you can even connect two together if you want to play with someone.
There are some things though. First, a lot of people have a problem with the realistic nature of the coloring. You can contact them and request something less realistic. Second, although this is safe silicone like BD's, it's extremely smooth which not everyone likes. Third, personally, I think the site is poorly designed. That's not really a functionality issue, just my opinion. But the service is exceptional and I absolutely love this toy. It's my second EA toy when I lost my Vixen (longest model), I bought Magic as he is slightly shorter but just as good.

On an unrelated note: My toys have arrived. The also arrived with another package I was expecting. When I heard the truck pulled Up I didn't wait for him to get the door, I went out to the guy as he was walking up the path. Probably should have put some clothes on. j/K, I was wearing my sleep wear. Still might be a little strange seeing that.
I haven't used my toys yet, I'm gonna wait for the roommate to got sleep. Then wash the toys, do I a little oral on both and then fuck myself silly.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm

I got my FedEx customs call, so my Cyber Monday package is halfway here already! :bugeyed: I can't wait to see what the surprise is! I ordered a purple and pinkish marbled small Bruiser, a small Scorn with a suction cup that I think is natural colouring, a small onyx black Pearce and a small Clayton in its natural fade. All of them are in 5 firmness.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:32 am

That sad moment when ups tracking says your 2nd day air package isn't getting delivered until the 4th day... They got the damn package on Monday morning, shipped that afternoon and it just got pushed back to Thursday....
My toys
► Show Spoiler
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Wow, I placed this order on Saturday and it's already done and headed my way. I'm surprised it shipped so quickly. Not that I'm complaining :smile: .

newtoys.JPG
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
simplimeli

Postby simplimeli » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Got a Winston during the back to the grind sale and it just arrived today.

Impressed as always with BD customer service!

Cant wait to try him out :buddy:
Attachments
winston.jpg
winston.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Covi

Postby Covi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 pm

simplimeli wrote:Got a Winston during the back to the grind sale and it just arrived today.

My XL winston is really good and the texture isn't too bad either
All I want in life is a bunch of Bad Dragon sex toys as well as someone to share them with, is that too much to ask for?
Why do I want so many toys, but never have the money for them?
:unamused:
"When life gives you sex toys go big or go home"
- unknown

:misc11: Collection & Wishlist :misc12:
on profile

ImageImageImageImage
simplimeli

Postby simplimeli » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
simplimeli wrote:Got a Winston during the back to the grind sale and it just arrived today.

What did you get in the goodie bag :O

A BD shirt, an aluminum water bottle and a multi function bullet vibe =D
simplimeli

Postby simplimeli » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:08 pm

simplimeli wrote:
What did you get in the goodie bag :O

A BD shirt, an aluminum water bottle and a multi function bullet vibe =D

Wait...for real? Shiiiiiiit that's nice as fuck!
I was thinking some teenies and a keychain or something!

I already have 3 different aluminum/RTIC cups so maybe if I get one I'll give mine to a friend :nomnom:
I'd love a BD shirt, though.

its american apparel xl(runs a size smaller)

want it?
ChobitheChocobo

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 pm

As a newish customer for BD, I'm a little excited about my new purchase. While I was window shopping the back to the grind sales, I was still on the fence about buying my first insertable. I have done some fingering but I've never bought a true toy before, so imagine my shock when I put a small David in the cart and it should be arriving on Friday.

I saw the coloration and thought this is a pretty cool color mix. And now my bank account is lighter and I've got nervous jitters as I wait for the package to arrive

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 5f540e.JPG

The toy in question
If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear. If you've something to hide, you shouldn't even be here.
~Integral by The Pet Shop Boys~
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Yeyyy my order came yesterday!

2x black friday medium nox that I gave to my friends who accepted the gifts with rosy cheeks and lots of giggles xD
1x spooky seconds medium snow leopard with suction cup, flopped for a tiny dot of black color
1x small duke in medium

bdblackfriday.jpg
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:16 am

Shadow hound wrote:Yeyyy my order came yesterday!

2x black friday medium nox that I gave to my friends who accepted the gifts with rosy cheeks and lots of giggles xD
1x spooky seconds medium snow leopard with suction cup, flopped for a tiny dot of black color
1x small duke in medium

bdblackfriday.jpg

Ooh I like how the Snow Leopard looks in Spooky Seconds. Very nice and appealing coloration for the shape and texture.
And I love gifting toys to people when I can and I'm sure they will love theirs, so that's awesome of you!
Hope you enjoy!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Return to “General Discussion”