Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Panzellie

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Panzellie » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:55 am

My hubby's Sofia is arriving tomorrow, I can't wait to have a session with them :widesmile: He wants to take a shower then give her a spin.
And yesterday while he was at work, I woke up and saw a text from him that said "Pick out any toy you want."
And I texted back with a purchase of a medium Winston in my Character's colors :laugh:
Apparently his father gave him 200 bucks and said "Merry Christmas."

Also my friend got into Bad Dragon and is testing out an Alice that should be here Friday, so I can't wait to see how he receives her :misc2: :nomnom:
'Tis the season for buying sex toys.
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 am

My stuff arrived today! :smile:

My goodie bag (international) had a Neon Savannah Alice T-shirt in L (about two sizes bigger than what I wear but as someone said before, it should be great to sleep in), an Austin pin, and a tape measure. :widesmile:
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Posting one more time to say:
I ordered a medium custom Winston with a fade of mint green to chocolate brown on the 29th. I absently check today on the 1st and it says my toy is shipped. Aaah I'm so excited! That's like the fastest custom I've experienced.
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 pm

ChobitheChocobo wrote:As a newish customer for BD, I'm a little excited about my new purchase. While I was window shopping the back to the grind sales, I was still on the fence about buying my first insertable. I have done some fingering but I've never bought a true toy before, so imagine my shock when I put a small David in the cart and it should be arriving on Friday.

I saw the coloration and thought this is a pretty cool color mix. And now my bank account is lighter and I've got nervous jitters as I wait for the package to arrive

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 5f540e.JPG

The toy in question

That is a gorgeous coloration! In my opinion, a great "first" toy!! Congrats!
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
stretchme37

Postby stretchme37 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Ugh, I was hoping my toy would arrive before I leave for work (back to back 12 hour shifts), but maybe I'll find time to squeeze some Clayton in, once he arrives. ;)

I picked this one up during the Cyber Monday sale.

I can't wait to see what's inside my Grab Bag!!
:misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:Yeyyy my order came yesterday!

2x black friday medium nox that I gave to my friends who accepted the gifts with rosy cheeks and lots of giggles xD
1x spooky seconds medium snow leopard with suction cup, flopped for a tiny dot of black color
1x small duke in medium

bdblackfriday.jpg

Ooh I like how the Snow Leopard looks in Spooky Seconds. Very nice and appealing coloration for the shape and texture.
And I love gifting toys to people when I can and I'm sure they will love theirs, so that's awesome of you!
Hope you enjoy!

They were a little upset that I gave them such expensive gifts but they accepted them anyways xD The other girl said that she now understands my addiction to the silicone toys after trying hers.

And I loved my snow leopard <3 The color is way more beautiful than the pictures show. I was surprised.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
ChobitheChocobo

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 pm

He has arrived!!!!!!

I was out running errands when my brother let me know my package arrived. I finished a little hurriedly and got home to take a look at what i had bought.

http://imgur.com/a/isDRS

Now all i have to do is wait for everyone to go to sleep...
If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear. If you've something to hide, you shouldn't even be here.
~Integral by The Pet Shop Boys~
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:12 pm

So my Cyber Monday order came in and I'm quite happy with my mystery bag. The contents were:

- A bullet vibrator (Never used one in my life so I'm curious enough to try it out)

- A Lanyard

- A neon savanna T-shirt

Also the Natural small flint I bought is gorgeous. Like the fade is perfect! Can't wait to try it out. :excited:
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
stretchme37

Postby stretchme37 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Yasss, my adopted Clayton and Grab Bag arrived! And the shirt will fit me, haha yay!

Only thing I don't really want is the name tag thingy. Does anyone have a lanyard for keys they would trade me, or something else?

I can't wait to try this Clayton out. ^_^

Also, the water bottle mouth piece is kinda weird. I noticed I get better flow when I tilt it partially towards the closed position. Am I doing something wrong?

:misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Satori Komeiji

Postby Satori Komeiji » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

My boyfriend got me a secondhand small Crackers that is absolutely gorgeous.
My unpaid research assistants collection:
Malachite - Kelvin, small, 8. Very teal. Stock photo!
Mini doodles of the above:
► Show Spoiler
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:32 am

I finally put in an order for a mini/3 GITD flint. I've been wanting it for a while, so fingers crossed the color turns out like I hope and the toy works for me.
► Show Spoiler
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 am

What is the wait times on custom orders now days? I ordered one years ago and it took like 2 months (i think?)

I cant wait! :smile: got a mountain drake!
:unamused:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:04 am

WildFire wrote:What is the wait times on custom orders now days? I ordered one years ago and it took like 2 months (i think?)

Wait times have been pretty damn fast lately. Lots of people are getting customs sent out within a few days of ordering, but that might slow down with the holidays.
ImageImage
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:39 am

Jasmine wrote:
WildFire wrote:What is the wait times on custom orders now days? I ordered one years ago and it took like 2 months (i think?)

Wait times have been pretty damn fast lately. Lots of people are getting customs sent out within a few days of ordering, but that might slow down with the holidays.

Oh wow!!!! Im happy with anything faster than a month. Fingers crossed!
Titusza1

Postby Titusza1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:13 pm

WildFire wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

I'm wishing for quick turn around also just made an order a few days ago. Though I've heard it's been going fast.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Titusza1 wrote:
I'm wishing for quick turn around also just made an order a few days ago. Though I've heard it's been going fast.

What did you get?
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Got my DA MiniChubbs from the Black Friday sale she did! Still waiting for my FB order, but I'm super excited to try this out in the meantime!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Titusza1

Postby Titusza1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 pm

WildFire wrote:
Titusza1 wrote:

What did you get?

I picked up a Sleipher and Xar for my GF and me. Both in mini 5 and surprise me. On top of that they are ready for shipping already. So should get to me in Germany by Friday if everything goes smoothly. :smile:
Last edited by Titusza1 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Sleighter

Postby Sleighter » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:09 am

WildFire wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

A week for me!
Which is why I am here. My gf got me a custom med soft Kelvin with sc for Christmas. Don't know the colors :0 and it shipped on the 5th!! And my chance sheath is on the way
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 pm

There is a create-your-own perfume event for one of my favorite stores tomorrow, I can't wait to figure out my blends! :misc2:

And I'm excited about possible new BD releases as hinted at in the Adoptions thread!
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”