Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
vixenvega

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby vixenvega » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:01 pm

UPS brought me my flop adopt Pearce early!
He's a marble of metallic gold and translucent blue. Super pretty. The colors blended in spots and made a nice green.
The pattern on his balls makes me think of a coral reef.
100_8075.JPG
100_8074.JPG
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:46 pm

vixenvega wrote:UPS brought me my flop adopt Pearce early!
He's a marble of metallic gold and translucent blue. Super pretty. The colors blended in spots and made a nice green.

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: What size? It also looks like the most beautiful sunset sky. Ah I want to see your entire collection lol. So envious of your taste and ability to capitalize on it. AHHH! :excited: Thank you for always sharing!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Robiland wrote:
vixenvega wrote:UPS brought me my flop adopt Pearce early!

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: What size? It also looks like the most beautiful sunset sky. Ah I want to see your entire collection lol. So envious of your taste and ability to capitalize on it. AHHH! :excited: Thank you for always sharing!

He's large!
Thank you! I have no more orders planned, I'll take a collection pic next weekend after my customs come.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm

vixenvega wrote:He's large!
Thank you! I have no more orders planned, I'll take a collection pic next weekend after my customs come.

Amazing! For some reason I was seeing him as a smaller size, I think it's because of how amazingly detailed the marbling on the balls is. Looking at it as a large is just like whoa! :excited:.

It's gonna be lit!! From what I've seen, you have some of the best pours eeeeever. In my opinion anyway~. One day I'll be there too~ it shouldn't even take more than a few years to finish my collection. I've said it before, but I am just so excited to be at the point where I feel there is no rush to buy toys anymore. Time to get reeeeeally choosy, and it's good because maybe I'll be able to save money now. Probably not though :misc4:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:30 pm

vixenvega wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote: I can't wait to see pictures of them when they are done! Lions are the best! Until I got my RR Snow Leopard, I was going to get a custom in Kovu colors for the Lion King!~

friend has asked me not to share pics of the luka here so it'll be a surprise how it came out, but here's the firebird moko!!

It's me! I'm the friend!
I think he turned out beautifully!
100_8020.JPG

That turned out great!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Holy carp, my Pearce shipped!!! I wasn't expecting to hear anything for a few days at least. :excited: Eeee, here's to hoping it looks awesome!!!! I'll post pics in the Show Me section when he arrives.
*bounds happily away*
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 pm

I just ordered a custom Chance in Permafrost today!! :excited:

I'm so excited, I've had a character for him planned in my mind for a few weeks now, but I still need to draw him. I'm so happy that I finally found a color for Chance that both worked for me and was doable, I never thought it would happen! :widesmile:
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:58 pm

My customs came! I am so damn happy with everything! It's all gorgeous!
100_8111.JPG

Janine came from the Amazon store.
Bea

Postby Bea » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:09 pm

vixenvega wrote:My customs came! I am so damn happy with everything! It's all gorgeous!

I love your Apollo! Congrats!

I ordered a large Echo, firm split, CT, in Perma Frost and a small Ridley, firm, CT, in 4th kind today. I was shocked to get a shipping notification 30 minutes later! That is the fastest I've had from anywhere with an in stock item.

20161221_155841.png

Echo pic: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 50487e.JPG
Ridley pic: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... cbdfb4.JPG
Bzzzzzzz
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:06 pm

vixenvega wrote:My customs came! I am so damn happy with everything! It's all gorgeous!
100_8111.JPG

Soooo pretty!! I love the base on your chimera!
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:59 pm

100_8111.JPG

Also love that Apollo, and grats on getting a split lip Janine! Fenrir is cute too, I'm definitely gonna end up getting something in turquoise or Krampus Present by the end of the month, I just love gold or bronze metallic marbles.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Luxx wrote:Also love that Apollo, and grats on getting a split lip Janine! Fenrir is cute too, I'm definitely gonna end up getting something in turquoise or Krampus Present by the end of the month, I just love gold or bronze metallic marbles.

Thank you!
I'm glad I nabbed the Janine, there were two left when I bought her and now they're gone. She's so soft! I hope my husband likes her.
My Fenrir is Steampunk Stud but marbled! I really love it.
Arumaeruma wrote:Soooo pretty!! I love the base on your chimera!

Thank you!
Bea wrote:I love your Apollo! Congrats!

I ordered a large Echo, firm split, CT, in Perma Frost and a small Ridley, firm, CT, in 4th kind today. I was shocked to get a shipping notification 30 minutes later! That is the fastest I've had from anywhere with an in stock item.

Thank you! I was nervous about that one since I used hex codes for two colors and not offered hues. I did have a reference, though, and Kitty in CS was extremely helpful in helping me find matches.
I hope you enjoy your Echo! I really like mine, and Permafrost is such a nice color. I like the marble on the one you got.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:06 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Luxx wrote:Also love that Apollo, and grats on getting a split lip Janine! Fenrir is cute too, I'm definitely gonna end up getting something in turquoise or Krampus Present by the end of the month, I just love gold or bronze metallic marbles.

Thank you!
I'm glad I nabbed the Janine, there were two left when I bought her and now they're gone. She's so soft! I hope my husband likes her.
My Fenrir is Steampunk Stud but marbled! I really love it.

Oh man, I didn't even consider that possibility! Definitely noting it since I love the shade of that patina and the deep copper colour.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Luxx wrote:Oh man, I didn't even consider that possibility! Definitely noting it since I love the shade of that patina and the deep copper colour.

It turned out great!
I'll take some decent pictures tomorrow when it isn't so dark, the flash in that one sort of dulls the green color.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:44 pm

100_8111.JPG

Yay!!

Stares at the chimera base
Hmmmmmm...
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:57 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Yay!!

Stares at the chimera base
Hmmmmmm...

On all the things!
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Akanisen wrote:Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
I just ordered this:
► Show Spoiler

Based on Murdoc from Gorillaz (warning a lot of images xD ):
► Show Spoiler

you did mention you wanted a custom based on Murdoc. Really pleased for you that your custom will soon be a reality for you soon. Hope you have lots of fun with him and would love to see some photo of him
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:09 pm

twinkle-little-bat wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
I just ordered this:
► Show Spoiler

Based on Murdoc from Gorillaz (warning a lot of images xD ):
► Show Spoiler

you did mention you wanted a custom based on Murdoc. Really pleased for you that your custom will soon be a reality for you soon. Hope you have lots of fun with him and would love to see some photo of him

I plan on it!!!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm SOOOO happy!! It turned out perfectly, and the suction cup even works!! I'm so relieved and just. Happy. This was the best possible outcome and I can't believe I got it.

I'll be posting more pictures in the Show Me threads!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:16 pm

katze wrote:I'm SOOOO happy!! It turned out perfectly, and the suction cup even works!! I'm so relieved and just. Happy. This was the best possible outcome and I can't believe I got it.

I'll be posting more pictures in the Show Me threads!

Luka looks great in Night Drake!

Return to “General Discussion”