Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Karhu

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Karhu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Received and paid the final round of BD-FedEx-Shipping-Customs-Posting-Taxes-Conversion rates.
1 EUR = 1,0280 USD (Bank's rate, someone somewhere is ripping a little)
BD's total $167.61 (Custom marble with Boxing day -15% from order sale)
Customs total 50,74€
= 213€ For my Sugar Star.

But it is mine now. I guess I will be busy getting my money's worth.
monimereth

Postby monimereth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

After much consideration, I have just ordered a dragon muzzle! In surprise me colour, so who knows what I'll get. I'll be sure to post a picture here when it arrives.

My only regret is that I have nobody that I personally know that I can share my excitement to. Many of you probably know, that feeling can really eat you up :stick:

(my wallet hates me)
:misc11: :mystery: :misc12:
Lithium

Postby Lithium » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:46 am

My Crackers finally arrived in the mail today, it's much bigger than I expected it to be when I placed my order:
Windwolvesfly

Postby Windwolvesfly » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 pm

My custom Flint finally shipped out after a three week wait, I am so beyond excited for when he gets delivered! So pumped to see how the shop dragons did, and of course doubly excited to try him out :smile:
Bad Dragon Collection: Population Growing!
yes that's an Animal Crossing reference
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Lithium wrote:My Crackers finally arrived in the mail today, it's much bigger than I expected it to be when I placed my order:

I felt the same when I got mine. It looks so big! I thought they sent me an XL by mistake. It feels smaller in use though, I think.
I hope you like it! Your highlight turned out really nice.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Since I didn't end up liking Darkside Red, I just placed an order for a new medium Trent in Terra-torial! I can't wait to get it! :excited:
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:01 pm

ahhhh i finally broke and decided to break and put a pearce on my credit card. I have a huge kink for piercings and have always wanted a toy that incorporates a piercing and ugh I have been eyeing him since he was released

so i finally broke and used some of my anime con money to get him lol ugh just hgnghgnh and he will be in blossom pink

though it has been so long since i have ordered from bd that wasn't an in stock i honestly forgot how long the wait time is for customs :psyduck:
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
katze

Postby katze » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Waiting to get off work so I can go home and open my adopt Austin. I picked up the package at the FedEx office this afternoon before work, and I'm excited to get home and see the toy in person.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
reine

Postby reine » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 am

My Moko, keychain, and tape measure just shipped! Should be here by Thursday. I hope it turned out as nice as I'm hoping...!
:psyduck:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Wow!! Rex arrived a day after shipping! New world record! BD screwed up though!!

They sent me two identical boxes both addressed to me with two identical duty fees, yet inside was someone else's M5 ultraviolet rex with suction cup and cumtube. I never opened it yet and I don't like cumtubes so it's not a toy I want. Going to talk to CS about this, sorry to whoever's rex it is though.

Reef green + gold dazzle is AAAA++++++++++ pour though. The very best I own. I'm definitely a size king, and omg. What a nice toy experience. It has so much versatility in use. It was a little challenging to get that knot in and that was fun, but as soon as I took it, I was able to knot fuck myself with it really hard. I can't believe how dynamic rex is though, it's so good for so many reasons and the session has its own structure to it with the way my body opens up to the shapes. Knots are pretty amazing I gotta say. The length of shaft at the height the knot puts it at is so perfect to ride, then knot fucking, then riding while tied and gently pulling my butt out from the inside without letting the knot out... Ah. It's my best toy for sure.

Large rex though, much smaller than expected. Still extremely satisfying don't get me wrong, it makes me gasp like crazy when the knot pops in unless I'm fully warmed up, and even then if I do it out of rhythm it's the same surprising jump. Add rhythm though, and it's just incredible. I must be a major size king to have such a smooth/complete first experience though. Feels good~.

Edit: Talked to Aethy, sorted it all out. They know what went wrong and will be shipping out a replacement for the other customer asap. I got 25 dollars credit and get to keep the toy~. It's too bad I don't like cumtubes, but I'll figure something out. At least it has a SC and is ultraviolet~. So sorry to whoever didn't get their order.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Robiland wrote: :words:

Damn you're really selling me on a rex. I've been interested in him for a while. The XL seems to have a perfect knot size, but is real long, the large seems like I could take the length, but the knot is small.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Robiland wrote: :words:

Damn you're really selling me on a rex. I've been interested in him for a while. The XL seems to have a perfect knot size, but is real long, the large seems like I could take the length, but the knot is small.

I really wonder how long XL is to the end of the knot. Large is 8" from head to the knot's bottom + 1.5" extra length to tie with and 2.5" for knot length. So 9.5" usable according to my tape. Knot circumference is accurate.

I agree though, none of the knotted toys fill that niche well enough. It's not only vaginal size users that will benefit from stouter L/XLs. It makes toying much simpler when you don't have to pass through the rectum, and the average length is more or less the same as the vagina. Large cole is pretty good though. Could be a little bit more circumference but it's perfect for what I want. Razor's dimensions confuse me, but I can kinda see how it might work now that I've used rex.

Edit: Corrected measurements
Last edited by Robiland on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Robiland wrote:I really wonder how long XL is to the end of the knot. Large is 9" from tip to the knot's bottom + 1.5" extra length to tie with and 2.5" for knot length. So 10.5" usable according to my tape. Knot circumference is accurate.

I agree though, none of the knotted toys fill that niche well enough. It's not only vaginal size users that will benefit from stouter L/XLs. It makes toying much simpler when you don't have to pass through the rectum, and the average length is more or less the same as the vagina. Large cole is pretty good though. Could be a little bit more circumference but it's perfect for what I want. Razor's dimensions confuse me, but I can kinda see how it might work now that I've used rex.

Damn, I probably won't be able to do the length of the XL. The most I've been able to take is the full length of a large chance vaginally, it was a massive stretch to do so. I have an XL Fenrir which is to die for, it's a comfortable length and girth for vaginal, so I like it a lot. I thought about cole but the knot seems meh on it, I've flipped flopped, it's smaller than my fenrir's and I want something bigger. If I could have the knot of an XL Rex on the length of an XL Fenrir that would be insane. I thought about a large razor too but can't see it being much different than my Fenrir I have now. Plus the printer texture irritates me.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Damn, I probably won't be able to do the length of the XL. The most I've been able to take is the full length of a large chance vaginally, it was a massive stretch to do so. I have an XL Fenrir which is to die for, it's a comfortable length and girth for vaginal, so I like it a lot. I thought about cole but the knot seems meh on it, I've flipped flopped, it's smaller than my fenrir's and I want something bigger. If I could have the knot of an XL Rex on the length of an XL Fenrir that would be insane. I thought about a large razor too but can't see it being much different than my Fenrir I have now. Plus the printer texture irritates me.

That's 12" usable on a blunt headed toy though! The tip on rex, while pretty long, is so small that in 3 firmness it's neglible length. Remeasuring without the pointy tip, it's: 5.5" shaft, 2.5" knot, 1.5" remaining, 9.5" total length for some reason. I must have messed up somewhere the first time because the tip is .5", making it 10" usable.
I think an XL rex is feasible for you. Maybe not the full tied length, but I feel like you can if you could manage all of a large chance.

Yeah there should be a new dog insertable. I like their simplicity relative to other knotted toys, a hybrid of cole and rex would be amazing for sure. 11"+ circumference knot, 9" or less usable.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
cert

Postby cert » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 am

Talking about XL Rex... i thought you were talking about "stan the t-rex" and i asked myself, wtf, how are you able to fit that thing inside a human :laugh:

anyway, i had some time to enjoy my new Large Nox and i have to say its the best fitting toy from BD so far. Its slightly smaller than the XL Echo but thats just perfect for me.
I really would like to test a t-rex just because of its unique shape but medium will be to wide and the small is to short for my taste.
So i probably will try a soft Large Trent next time i order something, that one is also very tempting :liplick:
Windwolvesfly

Postby Windwolvesfly » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Just got my first custom delivered, a small flint! I haven't been able to keep my eyes off it, so happy with my color choices. (there's no blue on him, that's just the lighting)

► Show Spoiler
Bad Dragon Collection: Population Growing!
yes that's an Animal Crossing reference
► Show Spoiler
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Windwolvesfly wrote:Just got my first custom delivered, a small flint! I haven't been able to keep my eyes off it, so happy with my color choices. (there's no blue on him, that's just the lighting)

► Show Spoiler

Very nice! I like the bubbly metallics and glitter.

As for me, my Terra-torial Trent shipped today! I should be getting it by Friday. I can't wait to see how it turned out!
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:45 am

cert wrote:Talking about XL Rex... i thought you were talking about "stan the t-rex" and i asked myself, wtf, how are you able to fit that thing inside a human :laugh:

There's video of Varka hilting an XL Stan. Googling will bring it up if, like me, you had to see it to believe it.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:53 am

I have bought way too much this week. :psyduck:
I got myself two new vibes, a pretty lingerie set, a pair of leather locking cuffs, a custom plug from GbW, and a "rainbow ribbon" split Scorch (yeah, you read that right :smile: ).
Granted the vibes, lingerie, and cuffs were all deeply discounted and I had a gift card for EE, but still!
No more goodies for me for a bit.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 am

vixenvega wrote:I have bought way too much this week. :psyduck:
I got myself two new vibes, a pretty lingerie set, a pair of leather locking cuffs, a custom plug from GbW, and a "rainbow ribbon" split Scorch (yeah, you read that right :smile: ).
Granted the vibes, lingerie, and cuffs were all deeply discounted and I had a gift card for EE, but still!
No more goodies for me for a bit.

I suspect EE has been inundated with RR requests since that orca post! Can't wait to see them all, lol. I'd order one but don't really have my eye on any of their models at the moment. Pictures when you get it please!! Haven't seen many scorches or singes at all.

Return to “General Discussion”