Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Conrad

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Conrad » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Finally caved in and bought myself an XL Chance :psyduck:

2b9f9728eac7042776356250f7667c84.JPG

It actually has a bit of glitter through it! :widesmile:

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 667c84.JPG
Toy Count: 44
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:22 am

It's done! My David is ordered! I saw the chicago promo code and told myself "good time to do it". Saving the whole shipping cost is a good way to sell thing :smile: Now The wait to get it is started!
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:47 am

Kiran wrote:It's done! My David is ordered! I saw the chicago promo code and told myself "good time to do it". Saving the whole shipping cost is a good way to sell thing :smile: Now The wait to get it is started!

Theres a code :misc2:
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 am

Code is chicago17, saw it on another post
None

Postby None » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:29 am

DaedraQueen wrote:[...]
Theres a code :misc2:

I don't even want to know it... I've eaten into way too much of my budget already, this month... I'll order something next month... dang it money, why do you want to leave me?

Edit: As soon as I wanted to post this, Kiran actually posted the code >_> what do I do now?!

Edit2: FML, I ordered 3 more Austins :/

bd.png
4.11.11-zen
katze

Postby katze » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 pm

My ready made small Nox gets here on Tuesday and my ready made flop small Pearce gets here on Wednesday. If I'm lucky my order of a custom small Sleipnir, ready made medium Kelvin and pack of teenies will also ship this week. Then there's my custom medium Jake from TTC that's being made. That should hopefully be ready to ship within another week or so.

It's been a busy dick buying month for me lmao.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:21 am

So very happy about him! Pics over in the Show Me thread for Terra and for customs. He's a medium/3. Silver from Zaratan's signature (minus the GITD) faded to the black from Loyalty with silver dazzle and ultraviolet spooky seconds.
Attachments
terra (4).jpg
terra (2).jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Flavr

Postby Flavr » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 am

I was going to wait to get my flop order this week, but then I saw the discount code in another thread and I couldn't resist...

SO excited, thankfully I will have other toys to occupy my mind until I get this order.
reine

Postby reine » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 pm

I was gonna wait, but I couldn't resist that 20% off sale! Ordered an Onyx Lily to match my mini Cockatrice's base, and a Vergil in the Natural fade with a black base.

I hope everything turns out alright...!

image.jpeg
:psyduck:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Joy oh joy oh joy!!

After 12 days of perma-refreshing my order page like world's sickest stalker, my custom large Winston finally has received his inventory ID :excited:
He's part of a bigger order and everything else has been just waiting on him to get made :P

If they manage to send out that motherload of silicone today, I might even get it by weekend when I have the house all to myself :)
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:40 am

My order come in tmw cant wait wanna see how this months color came out
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Picked up my small Nox a bit ago before coming to work! So now there's just. A dragon dildo in my purse haha.

He's super cute, I'll take pictures either later or tomorrow. Also got a rainbow sticker instead of the regular one! Then tomorrow I get to pick up my flop Pearce!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:After 12 days of perma-refreshing my order page like world's sickest stalker, my custom large Winston finally has received his inventory ID :excited:

Is the inventory ID the thing that says "Toy ID" on the order? What exactly does that mean?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:08 pm

katze wrote:Picked up my small Nox a bit ago before coming to work! So now there's just. A dragon dildo in my purse haha.

He's super cute, I'll take pictures either later or tomorrow. Also got a rainbow sticker instead of the regular one! Then tomorrow I get to pick up my flop Pearce!

One of these days some 1 will whip 1 out to defend themseleves or something like that in a viral video and ill be like " oh hey i know that bad dragon toy" XD RIP
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:44 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:After 12 days of perma-refreshing my order page like world's sickest stalker, my custom large Winston finally has received his inventory ID :excited:

Is the inventory ID the thing that says "Toy ID" on the order? What exactly does that mean?

im_location refers to the toy's location in the manufacturing process. Toy ID is one that is automatically assigned when you place your order. If the toy is a ready-made, it will already have one. If it is a custom then it'll be assigned one. It's just a string of numbers, it doesn't mean anything in particular except to tell those at BD which toy it is (I'm assuming they have a spreadsheet or something similar with the Toy IDs listed and coordinated. There is no inventory ID option; OP probably was referring the im_location code.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Niah wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

im_location refers to the toy's location in the manufacturing process. Toy ID is one that is automatically assigned when you place your order. If the toy is a ready-made, it will already have one. If it is a custom then it'll be assigned one. It's just a string of numbers, it doesn't mean anything in particular except to tell those at BD which toy it is (I'm assuming they have a spreadsheet or something similar with the Toy IDs listed and coordinated. There is no inventory ID option; OP probably was referring the im_location code.

Ah gotcha thank you!
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:49 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
Niah wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:Is the inventory ID the thing that says "Toy ID" on the order? What exactly does that mean?

Ah gotcha thank you!

You're most welcome. I've only seen the im_location code by chance a couple of times when checking the status even though the toy hasn't shipped yet. Mine shipped the day after the first code appeared, and I imagine it's the same for most unless their toy fails QC.

DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Ordered my BD backpack and this absolutly stunning fire like winston ive been eyeing up ever since my husband told me he'd love to see me get a BD anal toy!

It shipped a few hours ago so hopefully I get it by friday!
Screenshot_20170613-203322.jpg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Niah wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

Yep, im_location was what I meant.
It's just like coordinates for the shipping dragons to find your dick in their wall of dicks, and when your toy gets one it means it has been manufactured and now sits in one of those compartments. They have loooooong shelves with multiple rows of many little compartments, one for each toy. All of those compartments have their own ID.

You can catch a glimpse of it in the Mannequin Challenge video they uploaded to Youtube a while ago. You can see the many little compartments and some 2-letter labels on the walls later when the camera goes through the shipping department.

https://youtu.be/qrKJXXBMNwY?t=43s
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
BendyWendell

Postby BendyWendell » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:27 am

I placed my first order last night and now I'm too excited to concentrate on anything, haha! I'm so thrilled, there's so much beautiful stuff on this site.

They're all ready made to speed things up a little, I got a Xar, a Nox and a Meng keychain for me and a Nocturne, some teenie weenies and an 8oz of cum lube for my partner. I picked up a sample set so we can tell what we're ordering a little more easily for when we're ready for custom toys. :excited:

Return to “General Discussion”