Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm

My Pumkpin Patch mini Jav is on it's way to me! I wanted to get one so bad back around Halloween but always missed out. I got lucky and was able to adopt this one secondhand (Thanks, Syntyth!). :smile:
Fortescue

Postby Fortescue » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Here he is!
Absolutely gorgeous.
Does anyone know if this color has a name?
I love it so much.
19553495_1992032724144040_1002501874_n.jpg

There are more pictures in the Roland and Surprise Me threads.
:)
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

So on Monday at 11 am I placed an order for a suprise me Leilani, and when I checked back at 11 PM on Tuesday, I saw she was done ALREADY :bugeyed:. I've never ordered a suprise me before, so I don't know if it was just because of that, but bd made and shipped her in under 36 hours. 36 HOURS. I can't wait till I'm off vacation and back home now...
Just thought I'd share, keep it up bd :widesmile: :misc2:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:59 am

ImagineToothless wrote:
ddakkon_ wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:How did you damage your Austin? :c

Got distracted while sterilizing it (which I thought would neeeever happen) and it ended up melting a bit from the contact points + left the whole thing kinda sticky. I guess it's still safe to use(?) but I was already on the verge of buying a second one :P
Anyways lesson learned, use reminders from now on.

Oh sad! I'm going to be extra mega paranoid when sterilizing now too. I'm sorry that happened to you. :c

Is there any added bonus with boiling toys in a pot?
I just throw them in the top compartment of the dishwasher when I want a more thorough clean. Should be much less risky in regards to this kind of damage. Temperature is regulated and the toy never touches any hot surfaces.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 am

Rainbow dong is out for delivery!!

I repeat RAINBOW DICK IS OUT FOR DELIVERY! :misc1: :bugeyed:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:44 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote:Rainbow dong is out for delivery!!

:laugh: Rainbow dick in coming XD
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:03 am

FairFox wrote:

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:12 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
FairFox wrote:

I may not order rainbow dick but i do know the feeling of a toy being delivered that day and waiting near the door even tho i just got off a grave shift XD
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
Flavr

Postby Flavr » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:55 am

Yesss I got my packages~! Had to bike 20km to get them since I wasn't at home when the courier wanted to bring them to me... so I just went to get them myself after work. Good work out biking at 30c weather in sunshine.

I love everything except the suprise me Crackers, I should know better and not try my luck, because I never have good luck. I absolutely hate the colors, and the first thing I did was put it up for sale lol. BUT my other toys are GORGEOUS and my alexandrite Flint is so pretty. ;3;

Small flint in alexandrite, large Fenrir in rogue, Mountaindrake in rogue and small Eggplug in rogue.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Flavr wrote:Yesss I got my packages~! Had to bike 20km to get them since I wasn't at home when the courier wanted to bring them to me... so I just went to get them myself after work. Good work out biking at 30c weather in sunshine.

I love everything except the suprise me Crackers, I should know better and not try my luck, because I never have good luck. I absolutely hate the colors, and the first thing I did was put it up for sale lol. BUT my other toys are GORGEOUS and my alexandrite Flint is so pretty. ;3;

Small flint in alexandrite, large Fenrir in rogue, Mountaindrake in rogue and small Eggplug in rogue.

Your crackers reminds me of the minion joke color :surprised:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Flavr wrote:Yesss I got my packages~! Had to bike 20km to get them since I wasn't at home when the courier wanted to bring them to me... so I just went to get them myself after work. Good work out biking at 30c weather in sunshine.

That mountaindrake is the most amazing color ever. 0.0
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 pm

These are all super pretty i want my pearce to ship so bad!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:13 pm

My kona is here! And wow, he is pretty :bugeyed: my teenies were a disappointing batch (got another chance.. why always the horses? Bleh) but the awesomeness of kona overshadowed that little annoyance. Hes in alexandrite.
Sorry if its sideways, mobile tends to do that
IMG_3396.JPG
Fush

Postby Fush » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Im actually excited right now. my boyfriend surprise dick in the surprise coloring is being shipped out today. Its a gift for me when he found out that I had bad dragon stuff so he told me he was going to give me one XD It makes me wonder what it is lol. It would be amazingly classic if it did end up as the XL flared Chance he keeps threatening me with. it would be giggles to remember but who knows :P I'll find out about it tomorrow since it takes like overnight to get here from bad dragon (yay for being one city over from them)
Meredi

Postby Meredi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm eagerly waiting for my Small Flint to arrive together with another BD plushie (for my boyfriend this time, though!).
I wasn't planning on buying a new toy anytime soon but I just happened to stumble upon a beautiful ready-made... no regrets.
Should arrive on Friday, aaaaa! Exciting!
Bi-Curious | Female | 21 | Gamer | Marvel Fanatic | Freelance Artist | Toy Enthusiast
► Show Spoiler
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Rainbow Pearce is here :smile: Got some pics of him in the dessert thread!
Super happy with how his marble turned out, it's got a good even mix of the rainbow and white. I like the color a lot more in person than I thought I would after seeing the stock pics!
And my Drake is gorgeous, too! I was a bit worried about medium firm for it, but tbh it looks smaller than I remember so I think it will work out :stick:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:50 pm

I accidently bought a toy again. I have to lay off this habit of accidents.
Sofia - Suprice me!
All that's left is waiting. And waiting....
ddakkon_

Postby ddakkon_ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Damn the custom Rex I ordered a couple of days ago was shipped already, I was totally ready to wait for a full month.
Delivery date is set for Friday, but last time it got stuck at customs and I had to manually clear it which took a couple of days... Haven't had previous experience with UPS and their customs procedure though.
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Small Sunset Sleipnir tomorrow!! :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:18 am

Finally ordered my Smaug based Crash! Also tacked on a Kona in Mischief Mounted, a coloration I've wanted since it came out. :smile:
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:

Return to “General Discussion”