Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Nanaya wrote:Oooh that should make a great custom!

Fingers crossed!

I think your tree has caught fire :laugh: :laugh:

It’s a watercolor so it should be fine :stick: :laugh:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 pm

So many good things happening!!!

I'm gonna move out of my terrible parent's house within a couple months and I got a $0.75 raise that'll take affect when the next pay term starts! And those are only the big things, the little things are things like my future roomate gave me a bruce teenie (both my room mates are into BD :3 ) which I've wanted since teenies became a purchasable item, my BF ordered me a shark squishable (which I hopefully can get tomorrow), tomorrow I'm getting my eyes reexamined, current ear piercings checked and I'm gonna get a helix piercing (something I have wanted for years). So many good things!!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy about moving out I literally was crying with joy the other day :crying:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:32 am

My new stuff! (Last batch for a while)

A Demogorgon and WEFFLE! (I thought I was getting one or the other, lovely surprize) Looking at the keychain, I wish the price was a bit lower. The WEFFLE is only a fraction of a regular keychain and even with it being a limited edition, it could have been about $5 easy.

Also a breast cancer lanyard!
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Just realized I never shared my new Hans! Some of you might remember it sitting around in adoptions for awhile, and after talking with CS and convincing them to give it to me for the current Hans price - I went ahead and ordered it!

It's perfect and just as pretty in person!

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

My medium glyph finally arrived yesterday !!!!!! :widesmile:

seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Electric616

Postby Electric616 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 pm

My wife and I have ben in a sexual frenzy as of late! We have been using our 3 dragons and having a 5some orgy with them no hole bared and evey hole stuffed and fucked since we have got Flint and Dexter to join Crackes with us. Its been so auxilarating and we try to go longer each time we our now up to 6hrs of fucking before we are both to raw and stretchly fucked to continue but we have never been so happy life is heavenly orgasmic now if not at work!
DRAGON GANGBANGS ARE THE BEST SEX EVER!
May ur day/night be a pleasure pleasing one :excited:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Electric616 wrote:My wife and I have ben in a sexual frenzy as of late! We have been using our 3 dragons and having a 5some orgy with them no hole bared and evey hole stuffed and fucked since we have got Flint and Dexter to join Crackes with us. Its been so auxilarating and we try to go longer each time we our now up to 6hrs of fucking before we are both to raw and stretchly fucked to continue but we have never been so happy life is heavenly orgasmic now if not at work!
DRAGON GANGBANGS ARE THE BEST SEX EVER!

Where's Lipton when you need him?

Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:55 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Where's Lipton when you need him?

Sorry, sometimes life is busy :stick:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

My small/5 Flint flop just arrived! And I got two goodies with him! He looks so good and I can’t even see the spot on his shaft
Attachments
image.jpg
398BBC2F-6029-4D7D-ABAB-FE4880C73595.jpeg
7E4B179A-E9A2-4284-ADD9-371CD9EA2EA9.jpeg
Juneaux

Postby Juneaux » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:42 pm

*BEATLES SCREAM*

IT CAME IN. I LOVE IT.

[opal is super hard to photograph]
Attachments
23600991_1683814628305846_776324317_o.jpg
23601012_1683814668305842_962708176_o.jpg
F/In a Relationship. Platonic conversation welcome.
On the Way; Med 5 Echo - Opal
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:48 am

I guess there's something to be said for ordering an adoption and a pack of teenies at 1030am EST. I figured they'd still ship out tomorrow on account of the teenies, but I just got the email telling me it's been shipped. Naturally, it won't actually move until this afternoon since I think BD sends out all orders for the day at once, but who knows.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am

I'm still excited there was a mini opal demogorgon in adopts~ my emails won't update to show the shipping one, but the order page claims it has shipped so yay!

I still think magma drake would look really cool one on of them, but perhaps I'll save that for a different toy haha.
PM me! Image
Nanaya

Postby Nanaya » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 am

Just ordered a flop demegorgon! I can't wait for him to get here. I'll have to post a picture of him later since I'm on my phone :misc2: :stick:
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

Just ordered a flop Nocturne with a suction cup AND a cumtube! What a cool find, that was exactly what I wanted to get next!! My boyfriend likes my mini Nocturne but thinks it’s kinda small so I’m hoping we can both enjoy this medium fully especially with that cumtube :excited:
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 am

JackalJames wrote:Just ordered a flop Nocturne with a suction cup AND a cumtube! What a cool find, that was exactly what I wanted to get next!! My boyfriend likes my mini Nocturne but thinks it’s kinda small so I’m hoping we can both enjoy this medium fully especially with that cumtube :excited:

I just ordered a small nocturne from adoptions too! Mine shipped less than 6 hours later so I'm hoping yours gets to you quickly as well!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:28 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
JackalJames wrote:Just ordered a flop Nocturne with a suction cup AND a cumtube! What a cool find, that was exactly what I wanted to get next!! My boyfriend likes my mini Nocturne but thinks it’s kinda small so I’m hoping we can both enjoy this medium fully especially with that cumtube :excited:

I just ordered a small nocturne from adoptions too! Mine shipped less than 6 hours later so I'm hoping yours gets to you quickly as well!

Mine shipped super fast too! Nocturne is one of my favorite models, I hope you like yours
katze

Postby katze » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 pm

I picked up my opal Crash and custom Snep!! I'll post pics later or tomorrow.

Edit:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am

Took a brief break from studying math to eat lunch and watch an anime episode. My adopted Axel and teenies are out for delivery and could arrive any time now; hopefully in the next hour or so before my mom gets up to go to work. Really excited to see what teenies I get this time, and there should be a sample set in there as well since I ordered the teenies and Axel before that sale/promo ended. Curious to see the colors and to see just how firm BD's firm/8 is compared to the 5 and 3.

Edit: Yay! They finally arrived. I did indeed get a firmness sample. I'd say based on the fact that the logo is the old one, I bet BD is trying to clear out products with the old logo to make way for the new one, hence the freebies. The soft is a nice very dark green, the medium is a silvery grey and white marble, and the firm is a hot pink, lol. For my teenies I got a second Nocturne (Night Sky or Halloween Black), a second Natasha (in metallic blood red), an Ultimate Fantasy ( in a very, very dark metallic red; almost black until it's in the light), a Tentacle (in either Celestial Light or some other metallic white, and a Scorn (in a weird mix of a peach and darker pink; both rather fleshy-looking, but I think they're vaguely metallic). My small/5 Axel is gorgeous; it's definitely a 3rd Kind pour. I'd call it sort of an uber Jupiter. I don't even mind the logo stamped on it as much as I thought. Though it helps that the lighter colors make it less visible.
Last edited by Niah on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

The other day I saw my demogorgon was expected to arrive by 8pm on the 21st. Decided to take a peak at the tracking, and... delivered!?!?!? Oh man I wanna go home right now lol :excited:
PM me! Image
Reflet

Postby Reflet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Both my adorable medium Crackers and my gorgeous secondhand small Cortez came in today, a day earlier than what the eta was!!

Gave crackers a bath and stuck him on my wall:

And the amazing Sephiroth Cortez that I got from lizardbreath:

Cannot wait to try Cortez out later but Crackers is huge so I'm going to wait on him... regardless I am so excited.
Last edited by Reflet on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)

Return to “General Discussion”