Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:53 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Holy moly my MHT order supposedly should arive today. Damn three customs done and delivered in a 5 day period. I am a bit shocked.

edit: :excited: it got delivered :laugh:


Pics, when you unbox!! :laugh:
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:03 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Holy moly my MHT order supposedly should arive today. Damn three customs done and delivered in a 5 day period. I am a bit shocked.

edit: :excited: it got delivered :laugh:


Pics, when you unbox!! :laugh:

Quick picts
Attachments
20180702_161823~2.jpg
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Holy moly my MHT order supposedly should arive today. Damn three customs done and delivered in a 5 day period. I am a bit shocked.

edit: :excited: it got delivered :laugh:


Pics, when you unbox!! :laugh:

Quick picts


Ooh, nice colors
They're probably way bigger than the pics make em look
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:12 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:
Pics, when you unbox!! :laugh:

Quick picts


Ooh, nice colors
They're probably way bigger than the pics make em look

yes they are. ill probably do a bit of a write up, but i am a bit wiped out atm. :smile: I had a bit of a test run for all three.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Smolder
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Smolder » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Recently realized that mini dexter has the same listed girth measurements as small crash - I needed more toys I can take without warmup (im small :unamused: even small nox without prep is currently impossible for me, starts too thick) since sometimes i just want to go at it. That knot will be a bit tricky probably, but I'm sure it'll be a fun challenge. So i decided to go for it and today I ordered a mini/5 dexter in his signature color. The wait is going to be terribly difficult, but I bet it'll be worth it
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 am

New toys in! Moko and Luka!
IMG_20180716_125632734.jpg

IMG_20180716_125753851.jpg


Luka was the first to catch the eye as soon as I opened the box, that bright pink. I found myself squinting at it, brightest toy in the collection now. Blue with pink and purple mixed in
Also Moko reminds me of a colour, looks a bit like Slasher Silver? Just not highlighted?
Also tissue paper with the dildos on, well it seems like I won't be reusing it for future stuff I send out haha.
User avatar
Smolder
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Smolder » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Woah! Day 7 and my dexter is marked as shipped! I was worried it would be waaaaay longer before that happened, but he is on the way. I am so excited. Soon.... so soon :excited:
GooeyGoon
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:47 am

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby GooeyGoon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:51 pm

This boy arrives this Friday and I am stoked

Spritz M, Firm Split, and a suction cup
Image

This will be my first BD toy (I got a custom Hanns ordered as well) and I am super super excited I think it's a great start to a possible future collection.

:widesmile:
User avatar
Willow
Posts: 4223
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am
Gender: MtF
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Willow » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Kinda happy that my order is shipped (Natural Anje, Lily Splash shirt). I'm only kinda happy is because it arrives tomorrow (Las Vegas is short distance from Phoenix so shipping is a day), and Saturday is the day I go out to play. I COULD use her without finishing... but I'd rather wait and have a full session with her.
Of course, if I get too tired to go out... it's dinosaur pussy pounding!
Not quite the alliteration I was looking for.
Delicious dilophosaurus dicking?
...I'll work on this.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
User avatar
kkul
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby kkul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 pm

have two toys coming from adoptions that should arrive next week!!! plus 3 more custom ordered that are probably going to take another 5 weeks.

i'm ridiculously excited (and impatient)
woe is me for ordering ready-mades on a friday.
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things


:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Niah » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 am

Definitely so happy and excited about my Lenneth. Haven't gotten around to using him yet (work has me exhausted, but I have Sunday and Monday off, and part of Tuesday). Medium/5 in Demogorgon's Signature.
Attachments
ridgeback (8).jpg
ridgeback (7).jpg
ridgeback (6).jpg
ridgeback (5).jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:59 pm

ordered a XL Cyan/Ivory Beowulf, couldn't help myself, it's on sale. I hope it turns out great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Smolder
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Smolder » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Dexter (mini/5/signature color) is here! I love the crazy marbling on this guy
Attachments
IMG_4886.JPG
IMG_4884.JPG
User avatar
kkul
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby kkul » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm

ImageImage

my adoptions arrived!! i love them so much already :widesmile:
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things


:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm

kkul wrote:ImageImage

my adoptions arrived!! i love them so much already :widesmile:


They look so good!!! :misc2: :nomnom:
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 pm

what do you guys think of my Beowolf?

well i assume its mine how many Cyan/ alabaster Beowulf order do you think they get :laugh:

It arrives today (hopefully) i am much :excited:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlszANDnWuz ... 66ajioa2hr
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Kaiser » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:06 pm

KnotyDes wrote:what do you guys think of my Beowolf?

well i assume its mine how many Cyan/ alabaster Beowulf order do you think they get :laugh:

It arrives today (hopefully) i am much :excited:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlszANDnWuz ... 66ajioa2hr

Looks nice :smile:

How well do you rate their toys overall? might order something from them but unsure of the quality.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Kaiser wrote:Looks nice :smile:

How well do you rate their toys overall? might order something from them but unsure of the quality.

Thanks

their toys are of very good quality. custom colors are a bit pricey at $30 and i think they are limited to two colors. but if you take a look at their instagram they are pumping out some amazing pores. https://www.instagram.com/hankeystoys/ take care their stuff i a bit explicit.

I have quite a few to their toys now. So far Boss Hogg, Centaur, El Rey, Solatok and Thor's Hammer ar my favorite. oh yeah, all their stuff is on the large side of things.

So far i am very satisfied with every toy i have purchased from MHT.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Kaiser » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Kaiser wrote: :words:

Thanks

their toys are of very good quality. custom colors are a bit pricey at $30 and i think they are limited to two colors. but if you take a look at their instagram they are pumping out some amazing pores. https://www.instagram.com/hankeystoys/ take care their stuff i a bit explicit.

I have quite a few to their toys now. So far Boss Hogg, Centaur, El Rey, Solatok and Thor's Hammer ar my favorite. oh yeah, all their stuff is on the large side of things.

So far i am very satisfied with every toy i have purchased from MHT.

Hmmm thanks for the info and link, will have to check out their instagram and see for myself. Been umming and ahing about whether or not to buy from them as they are on the expensive side of toys and i'd rather not shell out the money and be disappointed with the result. But thanks for letting me know :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 am

Kaiser wrote:Hmmm thanks for the info and link, will have to check out their instagram and see for myself. Been umming and ahing about whether or not to buy from them as they are on the expensive side of toys and i'd rather not shell out the money and be disappointed with the result. But thanks for letting me know :smile:

silicone toys are expensive :crying: but their so worth it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests