Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
IrixNobody

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby IrixNobody » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Same here lol
Kiara

Postby Kiara » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I want my Xar to ship out tomorrow! :psyduck:
BD Toys:
Sm. Crackers (Royal Alpha, 3 firmness)
Medium Clayon (Dark Natural (maybe), 5 firmness)
Ultimate Fantasy (Pale, 5 firmness)
Flint <3 (Black/red marble, 5 firmness)
Unobtainium

Postby Unobtainium » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Gahhhhhh. My small secondhanded UF Chance arrived today, but I can't get him since he's been left in the apartment office building. And they're closed. =[
Wahhhhh.
21/Female/Pansexual
mints

Postby mints » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm excited because I just purchased my first overstock toys. I didn't realise how much money this saved me until I compared a cart of the same toys the way I've wanted them. I decided, screw this, I've been wanting these for a long time I'll take surprise colour any day. And if worse comes to worse with colours and such, I'll gladly take my butt over to the trade thread and sell brand spankin new toys for used ones of better design. I honestly don't think I'll care either way, though.

First, my elden and crackers have been in manufacturing for a little over a week so it should be approaching the time for packing and such. I've been seeing two weeks for a lot of people, so I'm obsessively checking the statuses like three to five times a day.

ALSO I found a waterhorse and purchased it from the overstock sale. It's large, so it's a jump up from my normal purchases, but I've always wanted a waterhorse and it was under 100$ so I jumped on that like white on rice. Overall, my purchases tonight included my much wanted medium tailstretcher and small xenogon. All for slightly under 250$. Hrrng, so excited. I'm now addicted to flop/overstock sales help. :psyduck:
own:
fusion :: tailstretcher :: xenogon :: waterhorse :: crackers :: elden :: chico :: tentacle

waiting for:
xar :: david

wishlist:
moko :: anthrodragon :: vergil
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Your order is ready to be packed and shipped.

Your order is waiting to be packed and shipped.
Your order was placed 2 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 30 minutes, and 3 seconds ago.

In the same boat, the waiting game. I will be SOOOOO happy when he ships since I had a shitty weekend. Although, I don't think this weekend will be any better... My flops will make up for it though! :lol:
BD Collection/Selling/Wishlist | Furaffinity
ಥ_ಥ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Sold To: Maya, no space, BlackSheep, sawbones, Randomgirl, krazyokami, friskychicken, Greylopt, SilentRaven, samba1, Nappa077, Foxanne, The Truth Teller, AURELIANA, Spacemutt, CuriousLurker,brokentofu
Bought From: juichigatsu, Dangerkittie, coffeedragon, Ginasa, Ice Kitten, IntWiCe, wildwolf
Traded With: Corinth
ಥ_ಥ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Feel free to PM questions about my buying and selling experiences!
Unobtainium

Postby Unobtainium » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 pm

HOLY SHIEET GIYS.

Your order was placed 3 weeks, 4 days, 33 minutes, and 44 seconds ago.

They just started on my Crackers, though. Im so pumped xD Still gotta wait for them to do my Werewolf and Xar.
21/Female/Pansexual
doit666

Postby doit666 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

mints wrote:Hrrng, so excited. I'm now addicted to flop/overstock sales help. :psyduck:

I'd love to help! *just spent over $200 on this flop sale* Oh...... :psyduck:
Raspberry

Postby Raspberry » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

doit666 wrote:
mints wrote:Hrrng, so excited. I'm now addicted to flop/overstock sales help. :psyduck:

I'd love to help! *just spent over $200 on this flop sale* Oh...... :psyduck:

I'll help!! Add up what the toys would be if they are custom. Problem solved.
doit666

Postby doit666 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Pixie Kat wrote:I'll help!! Add up what the toys would be if they are custom. Problem solved.

I wish you didn't say that... Now I found out that the tentacle I bought was pretty much full price... But I did save $30 on the Xeno, and the dolphin, well, you just can't get those anymore.
Raspberry

Postby Raspberry » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm

doit666 wrote:I wish you didn't say that... Now I found out that the tentacle I bought was pretty much full price... But I did save $30 on the Xeno, and the dolphin, well, you just can't get those anymore.

Still works :tinfoil:
doit666

Postby doit666 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Pixie Kat wrote:
doit666 wrote:I wish you didn't say that... Now I found out that the tentacle I bought was pretty much full price... But I did save $30 on the Xeno, and the dolphin, well, you just can't get those anymore.

Still works :tinfoil:

Now I'm regretting buying that tentacle. :psyduck: I paid full price for something, my world is crashing down around me.
Raspberry

Postby Raspberry » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 pm

doit666 wrote:Now I'm regretting buying that tentacle. :psyduck: I paid full price for something, my world is crashing down around me.

It's ok. Tentacles are amazing and fun.
doit666

Postby doit666 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Pixie Kat wrote:
doit666 wrote:Now I'm regretting buying that tentacle. :psyduck: I paid full price for something, my world is crashing down around me.

It's ok. Tentacles are amazing and fun.
I hope so, I've had such a tentacle fetish for so long...
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 pm

I want to one day buy a lot with suction cups and put them all over the shower...
Kiara

Postby Kiara » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 pm

doit666 wrote:
Pixie Kat wrote:I'll help!! Add up what the toys would be if they are custom. Problem solved.

I wish you didn't say that... Now I found out that the tentacle I bought was pretty much full price... But I did save $30 on the Xeno, and the dolphin, well, you just can't get those anymore.

There were a lot of good things listed today.. a lot of them (after I did the math on buying them custom made) were about the same price. That's why I decided on the Cockatrice. He has a messy suction cup that works, he's a beautiful $25 color.. I was happy to shell out 65 for a toy that would be .. about 110?

but ugh I want a tentacle. Can't.. spend.. any more money..
BD Toys:
Sm. Crackers (Royal Alpha, 3 firmness)
Medium Clayon (Dark Natural (maybe), 5 firmness)
Ultimate Fantasy (Pale, 5 firmness)
Flint <3 (Black/red marble, 5 firmness)
Cyaragos

Postby Cyaragos » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 am

mints wrote:I'm excited because I just purchased my first overstock toys. I didn't realise how much money this saved me until I compared a cart of the same toys the way I've wanted them. I decided, screw this, I've been wanting these for a long time I'll take surprise colour any day. And if worse comes to worse with colours and such, I'll gladly take my butt over to the trade thread and sell brand spankin new toys for used ones of better design. I honestly don't think I'll care either way, though.

First, my elden and crackers have been in manufacturing for a little over a week so it should be approaching the time for packing and such. I've been seeing two weeks for a lot of people, so I'm obsessively checking the statuses like three to five times a day.

ALSO I found a waterhorse and purchased it from the overstock sale. It's large, so it's a jump up from my normal purchases, but I've always wanted a waterhorse and it was under 100$ so I jumped on that like white on rice. Overall, my purchases tonight included my much wanted medium tailstretcher and small xenogon. All for slightly under 250$. Hrrng, so excited. I'm now addicted to flop/overstock sales help. :psyduck:

Damn, is that so? My Moko has been in there for a month. Guess it might have been forgotten.. or just flopping terribly lol.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

IrixNobody wrote:I want to one day buy a lot with suction cups and put them all over the shower...

Hah. And now in the time I've been on this thread we've gone from the tentacle pool to the tentacle shower. hahaha.
Last edited by Wistala on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 am

My Vergil has shipped :)
samba1

Postby samba1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 am

Cyaragos wrote:
mints wrote:I'm excited because I just purchased my first overstock toys. I didn't realise how much money this saved me until I compared a cart of the same toys the way I've wanted them. I decided, screw this, I've been wanting these for a long time I'll take surprise colour any day. And if worse comes to worse with colours and such, I'll gladly take my butt over to the trade thread and sell brand spankin new toys for used ones of better design. I honestly don't think I'll care either way, though.

Damn, is that so? My Moko has been in there for a month. Guess it might have been forgotten.. or just flopping terribly lol.

My Medium Breeder has been "in manufacture queue" for 5 Weeks now and I'm definitely sure that my order has not been forgotten since I've contacted support about a change I wanted.

Until my order passes the 10 week mark I cannot really contact customer support to say where my toy is.
The only toy's I've seen that had relatively quick manufacturing times are: Small Toys and perhaps Female Toys.

In-Stock and Flopped toys have a 1-3 Week waiting time though.

All in all I have a feeling that my order might be manufactured before valentines day which BD may or may not have another sale. I can't wait until my breeder arrives though.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
cupcakes-and-kink

Postby cupcakes-and-kink » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

I finally ordered my first BD toy! A dark natural medium(5) Razor with cumtube. He was a flop only because of poor trimming around the base of the tube. So I got him, a bottle of cumlube and a set of discs for 100$ shipped ^_^ I am SO EXCITED!!!
Med/5 Dark Natural Razor with cumtube
Med/5 Surprise Me! Tentacle

Looking for...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”