Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
IrixNobody

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby IrixNobody » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 pm

When they send lube with tubed toys is it always white? because I really want clear but if I didn't have to buy it that would be awesome!
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Half the toys I've ordered are plain black, what will I do if I don't like them? :psyduck:
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm

doit666 wrote:Half the toys I've ordered are plain black, what will I do if I don't like them? :psyduck:

Sell or trade to someone.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm

SThr wrote:I sold a black toy to someone who wanted -only- black toys, some people like sticking to a color theme.

That also makes sense, the default colours [like black] are cheaper too.

Sigma Space wrote:
Tarukaja wrote:You'd think they'd be the eaiset to sell because they can blend in to dark places and stay hidden better, you can't do that with a bright/neon/glow in the dark toy XD
Then again, maybe people are just spoiled with all the pretty colour combos BD can do so plain black just doesn't cut it :B

I only got it in onyx black because of the Black Friday sale, but otherwise I'm one of those spoiled people who hunts for toys in amazing colors and styles :D!

lol same, I got some of my sale colour toys to try them out before going all out with a custom [because getting a custom and finding out it doesn't work just isn't right] ...though I really want a toy that incorporates the midsummer night blue colour in it, it's so pretty *-*
Last edited by Tarukaja on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
Sigma Space

Postby Sigma Space » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm

IrixNobody wrote:When they send lube with tubed toys is it always white? because I really want clear but if I didn't have to buy it that would be awesome!

My tubed toys have always had the white cumlube with them, but I'm sure you could ticket and ask really nicely :3
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 pm

big_red_beard1 wrote:
doit666 wrote:Half the toys I've ordered are plain black, what will I do if I don't like them? :psyduck:

The point is that many people don't want to buytrade for a plain black toy.
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Sigma Space wrote:
IrixNobody wrote:When they send lube with tubed toys is it always white? because I really want clear but if I didn't have to buy it that would be awesome!

My tubed toys have always had the white cumlube with them, but I'm sure you could ticket and ask really nicely :3

Ah well it's too late now but that's good to know for future reference, now if I could only buy some from someone without having to pay $18. I had a good offer but I can only use Paypal 3;.
sugarwolfie

Postby sugarwolfie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 pm

doit666 wrote:
big_red_beard1 wrote:

The point is that many people don't want to buytrade for a plain black toy.

I wouldn't worry too much - black typically isn't one of the hated colors (like most people won't even consider fleshy pink or brown). Black and white are just 'boring' and if people have problems with those they usually don't want anything in any solid color.

Also, the point of trading or buying a used one is that it's cheaper and you get it a hell of a lot faster than a new one, so people will get less picky.
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm

sugarwolfie wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much - black typically isn't one of the hated colors (like most people won't even consider fleshy pink or brown). Black and white are just 'boring' and if people have problems with those they usually don't want anything in any solid color.

Also, the point of trading or buying a used one is that it's cheaper and you get it a hell of a lot faster than a new one, so people will get less picky.

Really? Fleshy pink is hated? I'd think people would like that kind of more realistic color
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

I wonder if they're going to have a valentine's day sale for solid pink toys? Hah. Anyone have any ideas about what toys would actually look good in solid pink? I'm sure the Janine would, but I've already got one of those showing up on Monday.
Last edited by Wistala on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
Lenoh

Postby Lenoh » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

doit666 wrote:
sugarwolfie wrote:

Really? Fleshy pink is hated? I'd think people would like that kind of more realistic color

I'm getting a Tentacle and am seriously not in love with the pink color. (Would like a forest-green base so I can pretend it's a vine ;P)

However, if it's a good toy, with a good feel, I'll be more inclined to keep it. Haven't had to sell one off yet! ;)
What fun is there in making sense?
sugarwolfie

Postby sugarwolfie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

doit666 wrote:Really? Fleshy pink is hated? I'd think people would like that kind of more realistic color

:lol: if BD had a human cock it might be popular on that

But no.... it's a really odd color in person because it's slightly more pink than flesh colored and with the designs that BD has it looks really weird on pretty much everything.
Lenoh

Postby Lenoh » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 pm

sugarwolfie wrote:
doit666 wrote:Really? Fleshy pink is hated? I'd think people would like that kind of more realistic color

:lol: if BD had a human cock it might be popular on that

But no.... it's a really odd color in person because it's slightly more pink than flesh colored and with the designs that BD has it looks really weird on pretty much everything.

Even the Faerie Dragon? :?
What fun is there in making sense?
sugarwolfie

Postby sugarwolfie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Lenoh wrote:
sugarwolfie wrote: :lol: if BD had a human cock it might be popular on that

Even the Faerie Dragon? :?

I have not seen a picture of one of those ever :? maybe in a split where the shaft was fleshy pink and the base was something else it'd be okay?

I had a Seadragon in it and I hated it >.<
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Lenoh wrote:
I'm getting a Tentacle and am seriously not in love with the pink color. (Would like a forest-green base so I can pretend it's a vine ;P)

However, if it's a good toy, with a good feel, I'll be more inclined to keep it. Haven't had to sell one off yet! ;)

Glad to hear you've enjoyed all your toys! I've had to sell one because it didn't feel good at all, and I'm currently trying to sell one that just hurts cause it's too big. Wasn't a fan of my gryphon either, but it's my first toy so I want to hang on to it for a bit.
samba1

Postby samba1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Wondrous times, my Breeder is now being manufactured (5 Weeks waiting), I can't wait until I receive him, since he's been manufactured on Wednesday/Thursday I'm guessing I'll receive him by next week.

I can't wait for him to arrive from across the North Atlantic.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 pm

samba1 wrote:Wondrous times, my Breeder is now being manufactured (5 Weeks waiting), I can't wait until I receive him, since he's been manufactured on Wednesday/Thursday I'm guessing I'll receive him by next week.

I can't wait for him to arrive from across the North Atlantic.

Congrats! What colour is he? And dunno if you've seen on the main website, there is a shipping delay:
Anticipated Wait Times

Expected wait times for orders that include made-to-order toys are around 8-10 weeks at the outset. Orders including only on-shelf toys (toys that have already been manufactured) generally go out within 1-3 weeks of the purchase date.

If your order has not shipped before or within the expected waiting period, or if you have concerns regarding the status of your order, please contact us by submitting a customer support ticket here.

The above information is subject to change, and is kept up to date to the best of our ability.

Page last modified 2013-01-30 09:31:12

Maybe yours will ship sooner, but I kinda doubt it, I've been waiting for an in-stock order for 2 weeks & 5 days and it's not even packed yet ._.;
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Tarukaja wrote:Maybe yours will ship sooner, but I kinda doubt it, I've been waiting for an in-stock order for 2 weeks & 5 days and it's not even packed yet ._.;

Mine was just pack up today and I ordered at around the same time as you. I'm sure yours will be out by Friday!
video

Postby video » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Does anyone know if fades take longer to cure? I think I heard splits and highlights take longer, but I might be remembering wrong. Very excited about my order though, and I hope to see it within a few weeks :)
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm

I believe fades do take a fair amount of time.
Especially if the colors don't blend easily together.

Return to “General Discussion”