Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tarukaja

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Tarukaja » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am

Vitani wrote:When is it scheduled for?

Still says the 15th, but the last updates were all of the package bouncing around Fedex locations in Phoenix, and this package is heading for CT o.O Hoping it didn't get lost in a snow drift or something, the weather's been insane over there D:
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
Kiara

Postby Kiara » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 am

RenascentBeing wrote:
Kiara wrote:I finally took all of my Xar in today! This is exciting to me.. :psyduck:

We were pretty impressed :lol:

What does it feel like? Mine is being manufactured so it should only be a few more weeks...

WONDERFUL.

So getting the knot in was a challenge. Once it popped in, it was the most wonderfully filling sensation. I would just wriggle around with that whole thing inside me, pressing against me. YUM.
BD Toys:
Sm. Crackers (Royal Alpha, 3 firmness)
Medium Clayon (Dark Natural (maybe), 5 firmness)
Ultimate Fantasy (Pale, 5 firmness)
Flint <3 (Black/red marble, 5 firmness)
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 am

Kiara wrote:WONDERFUL.

So getting the knot in was a challenge. Once it popped in, it was the most wonderfully filling sensation. I would just wriggle around with that whole thing inside me, pressing against me. YUM.

I have yet to have that same wonderful sensation. My gryphon was too small and the medium Xar I had was too large. I'm hoping that the Xeno today I'm getting will finally give me a great knotting experience.
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:01 am

More exciting news, the paypal payment I was waiting on was finally approved and I get to ship out my medium Xar! It's so nice finding a new home for toys that weren't right for me. ^.^

However, I'm not leaving the house til FedEx gets here. I would like to keep it a secret from everyone else in the house.
Antiquity

Postby Antiquity » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am

Anthrosquid wrote:Well, I caved in an ordered an XL cockatrice today. I'm a little excited and a little terrified at the prospect of owning one.

And now for the waiting game to begin.

You're going to perforate your angus, squid. and then I can finally say: "Squid totally beefed it" over in the IRC
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Antiquity wrote:You're going to perforate your angus, squid. and then I can finally say: "Squid totally beefed it" over in the IRC

Here we call it our 'Arie' (common name here)

Speaking of which; that was a close call. I got a little overconfident with my Pure Plug just now.

| My BD Checklist | Bio | Complete Toy Gallery | Reviews (coming soon) | For Sales | Looking to buys |

Avatar by Airless (occasionally defaced by Tommies), pixel dollie by Ange, thanks guys!
pixistyx

Postby pixistyx » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Ahhhh! My naga is in Mississauga which means it's about 40 minutes from my home! Tomorroooooooooow!
S/5/Naga
S/5/Anthrodragon (Thanks hazzardwolf!)
M/5/Nox

Wishlist = http://tinyurl.com/an4stgt
sugarwolfie

Postby sugarwolfie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Got the Chance from a trade today and he's so pretttttyyyyyyy <3

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a few days to try him out though :/
Antiquity

Postby Antiquity » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 pm

RenascentBeing wrote:Speaking of which; that was a close call. I got a little overconfident with my Pure Plug just now.

good to know you're still good, I know how getting a little crazy can go, personally I just gotten over a spate of "over confidence" two weeks before my Chance arrived. I'm extra paranoid about it now, still not going to stop me from riding the pony. (when I finally have time to actually take it slow)
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

My package came today, pictures after I get to try it out.
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 pm

FINALLY my tracking updated! And I was right, it made it's way out to where it should be and the estimate changed to be a day early [tomorrow!]. Too bad it won't actually be with me then ^^;
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Hmph... My play time was cut short... So here are pics!

WP_20130213_008.jpg
Here's what I got

WP_20130213_010.jpg
Dolphin dick!

WP_20130213_011.jpg
Finally, a group shot of everything I own up to now.

Truth be told, I was very disappointed in the dolphin and tentacle in the short time I got to try them out. The tentacle is too short and floppy and it gets girthy quick. The dolphin is designed in such a way that I have no idea how to properly use him and the actual insertable length is crazy short and once again, gets too girthy for me very quickly. I did find that sticking the dolphin to the wall made it semi usable making me even more confused as to why it was never made with a suction cup. I will need to try these again when I have more time, but it isn't looking good. Wish I was able to try out the Xeno...
Last edited by doit666 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 pm

They arrived, my razor, David, Natascha, and Winston arrived today. Yaaaa only waiting for my two horse cocks to get here. And all will be right in my world. :P
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
video

Postby video » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Moko just switched to being manufactured :D I can't wait to see how he comes out. Hoping my tail will ship soon too. It's been a good week for toys!
samba1

Postby samba1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Tarukaja wrote:Congrats! What colour is he? And dunno if you've seen on the main website, there is a shipping delay:
Anticipated Wait Times

Expected wait times for orders that include made-to-order toys are around 8-10 weeks at the outset. Orders including only on-shelf toys (toys that have already been manufactured) generally go out within 1-3 weeks of the purchase date.

If your order has not shipped before or within the expected waiting period, or if you have concerns regarding the status of your order, please contact us by submitting a customer support ticket here.

The above information is subject to change, and is kept up to date to the best of our ability.

Page last modified 2013-01-30 09:31:12

Maybe yours will ship sooner, but I kinda doubt it, I've been waiting for an in-stock order for 2 weeks & 5 days and it's not even packed yet ._.;

Sorry for the belated reply, I have been busy lately. I already knew there was a shipping delay but since I'm busy atm it's best that my Breeder arrive later. My breeder did take a week to manufacture but I think it's due to the colour fade, if it wasn't then it might of flopped once.

I got him in the natural colour since I apparently purchased my toy on New Years Day, so the price increases came into force by then, I wasn't really prepared to pay $40 for a custom split fade when natural is essentially a split fade for $20.
Plus I think the natural colouring is nice in my opinion.

SITREP: - My order is now "ready to pack", I guess that means he's just finished manufacturing. I guess BD's estimate of 8-10 weeks is quite accurate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm

WOOT my magma drake colored medium winston arrived in the mail today and the color just ;aodjbvodabv'[obda LOVE

now my other big order with the medium dolphin, medium naga and small vergil is due to arrive friday from this recent flop sale eeeee cant wait
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Rysta

Postby Rysta » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

My tentacle just hit manufacturing. :D
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

So i just broke down and bought some more toys.

I just ordered a surprise me Chico, A custome medium gryphon with cumtube, suction cup in Split Midnight Aquatic. And the ready made small gryphon. I attached a pic of the small gryphon.

He's so pretty.

-3788.jpg
-3789.jpg
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

big_red_beard1 wrote:So i just broke down and bought some more toys.

I just ordered a surprise me Chico, A custome medium gryphon with cumtube, suction cup in Split Midnight Aquatic. And the ready made small gryphon. I attached a pic of the small gryphon.

He's so pretty.

-3788.jpg
-3789.jpg

Are you Bruce Wayne, but instead of using your millions of dollars to become Batman, you decided to use it to buy a bunch of sex toys?
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 pm

In other news, just tried out my medium Xeno..... :psyduck:
Jelly legs.

Return to “General Discussion”