Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rukai

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Rukai » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Is it too early to be excited about this arriving tomorrow?

It's never to early to be excited over something so beautiful! :smile:

That really is beautiful :smilenox:
-Rukai- Male/18/Gay/In an Open Relationship/Gamer :D
Rawr imma Sheppy :D
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Damn its a Meng infused with an LSD trip lol
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Just got the notification that my Roland shipped! I can't wait. :excited:

I'll definitely be posting a review once he gets here as Roland is really lacking in reviews.

phoros wrote: Softer than I expected it to be. Makes for a good stress-releaver

Is that a soft or a medium firmness?
Last edited by CutieCollie on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
threarah

Postby threarah » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Elli wrote:Oh, you're the one who bought that Mountain Drake. Congrats! I spent ages looking at it, the yellow looks just fantastic on it :widesmile:

Yeah xD I spent the week it was up trying to decide between it and the toasted looking one. So glad I went with this one! The yellow looks so nice!
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:58 pm

crackers.jpg

Proper happy with the Frankenpour Crackers I snagged during Cyber Monday. :buddy: Got the toy itself (not including shipping) for under $85. He's got this gorgeous hot pink metallic undertone effect going on in his shaft - I love it~ And the detail on him is far nicer than on my small Crackers. :nomnom: Had a fun session with him, but he is, uh, a little bit big for me right now. Hoping I can work up to taking him fully.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Yeyyyyy

Bad Dragon has offered to give me a repour!
the only stigma was that we had to pick slightly different colors to make it work better.

They offered my toy be poured in Winston Tail's 'Treasure Collector' color, and they offered to remove the gold sparkle if I preferred the solid colors (which I do.)
I feel really dumb for not realizing that the colors I wanted were already basically a toy exclusive color, or I would have just ordered that in the first place. :nerdy:

I'm sorry for cluttering up the forum, but I wanted to share my story. I am extremely pleased and thankful that BD staff were willing to work with me. :misc2: :dukeretro:
Last edited by Vitani on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 pm

OMG.

I tried seeing that image on the adoptions page when someone posted it, and you bought it, but for some reason it wasn't coming up.

NOW I can see it, and holy sheet! What a STUNNING color! Congrats, and please share pictures with us!!!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Vitani wrote:Yeyyyyy

the only stigma was that we had to pick slightly different colors to make it work better.

They offered my toy be poured in Winston Tail's 'Treasure Collector' color, and they offered to remove the gold sparkle if I preferred the solid colors (which I do.)
I feel really dumb for not realizing that the colors I wanted were already basically a toy exclusive color, or I would have just ordered that in the first place. :nerdy:

I'm sorry for cluttering up the forum, but I wanted to share my story. I am extremely pleased and thankful that BD staff were willing to work with me. :misc2: :dukeretro:

I'm glad to hear it all worked out! I went and had a look at the color for Winston and it seems like a great solution for what you were going for. Here's hoping the next one arrives without any further issues. :widesmile:
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:23 pm

I know it's not a BD toy, but OMG it came in the mail today.......
Attachments
image.jpg
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:35 am

Oh myy.... what was I thinking?

XL-Chance is huge and heavy as fuck...

And I do need to try it :smile:
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:43 am

Oh my :bugeyed: That is awesome!
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 am

Glad they giving you a repour :) hope they put you infront of line and not make you wait 5-6 weeks again :S

Im still offered a tiny refund but they stopped responding when i said i dont agree with the small amount they offered while others get full refunds/repours.

And apprently it not allowed to make a topic asking how others got their flawed toys sorted or ask other international users if they had to pay customs twice for replacement toys with as reason "causing unrest" what a joke......
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:20 am

I want to bet it glows in the dark. From the picture, it looks like it has the pale translucent blue that has glowed on several of my toys. It's probably UV reactive, too. Can't wait to see all the different lighting photos!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 am

YAY I'm so happy for you :D
And tbh, I'm VERY surprised they did.

Basvanderwerff wrote:
And apprently it not allowed to make a topic asking how others got their flawed toys sorted or ask other international users if they had to pay customs twice for replacement toys with as reason "causing unrest" what a joke......

Yeap, and yet the "thanks for screwing me" bd thread is up, among others.
I'm as disgusted as you are with that. And I've already decided that as soon as my orders are in and I make sure they aren't flawed, I'm done. At least for a long time. Flint and Nox are the last two on my wishlist, but nothing I can't live without. And I see both models being sold secondhand often, so we'll see. :mystery:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:13 am

My Scorn Arrived~! <3 I've wanted a Scorn for so long I'm so excited aaa~
Attachments
Photo Dec 04, 10 08 59 AM.jpg
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am

Holy damn :psyduck: I'd be vibrating since checkout...

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh myy.... what was I thinking?

Haha that's gotta be like one of those grocery shopping when you're hungry kinda things XD looks fun though, good luck!

Drazard wrote:Proper happy with the Frankenpour Crackers I snagged during Cyber Monday. :buddy: Got the toy itself (not including shipping) for under $85. He's got this gorgeous hot pink metallic undertone effect going on in his shaft - I love it~ And the detail on him is far nicer than on my small Crackers. :nomnom: Had a fun session with him, but he is, uh, a little bit big for me right now. Hoping I can work up to taking him fully.

Ooh yeah, that's a really neat frankpour! Sometimes they can be so pretty :mystery:

Arumaeruma wrote:My Scorn Arrived~! <3 I've wanted a Scorn for so long I'm so excited aaa~

Yay! That's a really cute one, hope it was worth the wait :wink:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:27 am

AlphaBlue wrote:Yay! That's a really cute one, hope it was worth the wait :wink:

Thank you! I hope so too, I have yet to try him out!

HungryStray wrote:He is goooorgeous. Congratulations. ^-^ Can I expect a review from you if the experience is good?

Thanks so much! I really like him a lot. I was planning to write a review after I used him (regardless of if the experience is good or bad) but I hope he's good! I was going to use him this morning but he was waaaay too cold for me to even consider
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 am

AlphaBlue wrote:

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh myy.... what was I thinking?

Haha that's gotta be like one of those grocery shopping when you're hungry kinda things XD looks fun though, good luck!

I was on the phone with a friend who knows of my collection and does get pics from time to time.
He came up with "You know, seeing you take one of those huge horse dicks would be hot!"

And I didn't get that out of my head, checked sizes, decides I should be able to take XL Bumble Hooves and Chance, grith wise, and waited for a cheap flop...

And know I own a toy I always said, I'd never touch it... And I am so going to try it :smile:
Well, at lest the first 6 inch :bugeyed:
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Thanks so much! I really like him a lot. I was planning to write a review after I used him (regardless of if the experience is good or bad) but I hope he's good! I was going to use him this morning but he was waaaay too cold for me to even consider

You should give him a hot bath :widesmile: I'd like to hear about how he is in use too since I'm interested in a scorn down the line. He's very pretty, I love the pink.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:40 am

Layne27 wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Thanks so much! I really like him a lot. I was planning to write a review after I used him (regardless of if the experience is good or bad) but I hope he's good! I was going to use him this morning but he was waaaay too cold for me to even consider

You should give him a hot bath :widesmile: I'd like to hear about how he is in use too since I'm interested in a scorn down the line. He's very pretty, I love the pink.

Thank you so much! The pink is so pretty and shimmery, I think this was supposed to be a variation of opal but turned out with a lot more pink in it. I did take him to the shower with me and gave him a nice scrub down hehe~ I'll be sure to write a review since so many people seem interested in him :D I try to write reviews for toys that I buy that I couldn't find much information about myself.

Return to “General Discussion”