Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kkul

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby kkul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 pm

my clearance large tako shipped~ :laugh: it will be here wednesday!
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things

:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:31 am

Only took 13 days for my mini sky echo in medium to be shipped! :misc2: :widesmile:

What is it now? 4-5 days for shipping? :crying:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 pm

My XXXL Prince Charming that I picked up second hand arrived today :excited:

I am proud to say that i can take most of it. :cool: man is this thing a stretch. I cant wait until i can sit on this thing fully inserted. :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:55 pm

Placed an order for a small/5 pretzal in glavve - a little surprised at myself since he was never really on my wishlist but I did want to try a heavier textured toy and most textured ones are too big for me even in their smallest sizes. Not sure what the wait time on this guy will be, but hopefully not too long. Can't wait!
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 am

After not having ordered a custom since my very first order I'm now back waiting for a new one. Well, it seems that there aren't that many ready made ones anymore like two years ago. Feels so painful having to wait so long for an order to arrive. I wonder why it takes so long to manufacture a custom toy.

Rex, I'm waiting for you :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Vampyrum

Postby Vampyrum » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Aggghhh. I keep debating on my next one, but I think it’ll be a little Ika with suction cup. I’ve been needing a tentacle for waaaay too long. lol :misc14: :stick:

Best part? I’m in the middle of a camping trip. ;-; I need my BD nowwww.
* Mary the Anthro Mare (country orange)
* Spritz the Seadragon (custom fade - Shiny Gardevoir themed)
JohnyWalter

Postby JohnyWalter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 am

I just ordered my first toy this evening (A small Xar) and I was pretty much ready to explode by the time I paid for him! I never thought I'd be that enthusiastic over toys, but man, these things get me. I know I still have a while to wait but I'm so sure it'll be worth every second, and I'm already totally excited!
Pocket knife sharpener future of 2018!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:37 pm

Welp picked up two toys from the sale, I said I was going to get my custom Fenrir but I saw an interesting Clayton and picked up a plain Xar also. Knowing me I will see a pretty small Xar later on but meh, about over $10 savings. Also means small savings on the import.
I already have a Small Clayton but this one has no cumtube plus Clayton being my fave. Now if only I can find a way to get the bigger pictures of them, I can't remember

Edit* That Nova popped up again I was looking at, well scooped that up also. I feel bad that someone must of wanted that :surprised:
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:44 pm

little-mythgital wrote:I already have a Small Clayton but this one has no cumtube plus Clayton being my fave. Now if only I can find a way to get the bigger pictures of them, I can't remember

Right-click on the image and remove the "_thumb" or "_thumbnail" from the URL, but make sure not to accidentally delete the .jpg part tho.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:54 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
little-mythgital wrote:I already have a Small Clayton but this one has no cumtube plus Clayton being my fave. Now if only I can find a way to get the bigger pictures of them, I can't remember

Right-click on the image and remove the "_thumb" or "_thumbnail" from the URL, but make sure not to accidentally delete the .jpg part tho.

Many thanks, had to go over to Firefox Developer. My Internet Explorer wouldn't have it :widesmile:
Problem when there is a Clearence sale, not much time to save the images when finding some to buy at the same time.
Starrystrawberry

Postby Starrystrawberry » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:29 pm

I just picked up a signature color Nocturne in clearance for the labor day sale! This is my first time buying anything on clearance, I'm so excited!
I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small- in natural), Elden (medium- in natural), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage (in signature), Tako (medium), Pretzal (medium), Scorn (small), Votan (small- in natural), Stan (small), Egg Plug (natural, small), Flint (mini), Gunner, Hunter, Trent (small), Bruce, Cole (small)

Wishlist (Colors): Alexandrite, Opal, Jupiter, Cosmic Nebula, Full Spectrum, Amethyst, Ghost, Janine's natural,
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:24 pm

I got a Taf from Damn Average! Been looking at this for some time now. It's not huge, but its nicely shaped and uniquely colored. Can't wait to try it!
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:24 am

Mah boy is on it's way! CS contacted me after it turned out a little different from what was expected but, dang, is he pretty, so I'm gettin my Bruce soon after about a month and a half of wait. I'm bursting with excitement! :excited:
List of toys owned in profile.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:57 am

Got my 3 toys today, won't be able to have a proper look and take pictures because parents lurking around. Then I noticed Xar has a hint of red, not just the brown. Can't wait to have a proper look when I get the chance.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Pretzal is shipped! :widesmile:
Unfortunately it says it will get here friday.. which is when I leave for my weekend trip.. :psyduck: guess I gotta figure out what to do about that mess now
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:46 pm

I ordered an egg from Exotic-Erotics, a week later and it's already been shipped. Fast turnaround!
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Slammed down an order for a mini/5 votan in his natural color. Been watching that model like a hawk. Dimensions of the mini are exactly perfect for me. Got it as an early birthday gift to myself :smilenox: hope I did it fast enough where the wait won't be too long..
Edit: man, I sorta figured that would happen. The site was goofed by letting me choose the color when they won't do a mini in natural color. Just got a message to pick another color. Suuuuper annoyed they refuse to do decent colors on minis
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:20 am

Found someone selling a Beta Shark on Dragon-Hoard and there was a range of people messaging me and one even @-ed me on the post, letting me know-- SO excited and even a lil embarassed that that many people saw I was in it for a Beta Shark? :psyduck:

Paid in full for him the moment I got my paycheck in ! Now is just the wait for him to be shipped and arrive on my doorstep for playtime ! :misc2: :widesmile:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:14 pm

A large Clayton jumped into my cart and demanded to be bought.... :doh: :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:53 am

Large Nox turned out great, I had already planned to get colors like that and the Elite color saved me the money for the custom marble :smile:

20181001_162812_resized.jpg

20181001_162755_resized.jpg

20181001_160746_resized.jpg

20181001_160734_resized.jpg

Return to “General Discussion”