Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Silver Rathalos

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Silver Rathalos » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:23 am

Shipped! But I can't track it. Track order button isnt working for me.
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 am

Yeah mine shipped too and as well the button didn't work, but I just went to the shiping companies website and put the tracking number in their track bar. (Does alot of tracking with packages)
Toesocks

Postby Toesocks » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Just got my David in yesterday from the Black Friday sale--the manufacture and shipping seemed pretty fast considering how many orders they must have had
Proud owner of:
Sm(5) David in Black, Sm(5) Green Winston, Sm(5) Margarita Green Breeder
Med(3) Lightning Bug Tentacle, Med(3) Royal Cockatrice, Med(Core) Blue/Green Glow Anthro Dragon, Med (3) Blue/Green Metallic Breeder, Med (5) Horchata White David
Bronze Dragoness
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm

My David (Black Friday)will be here the 19th....even though UPS said it had 2 buisness days left which would mean it'll arive on the 17th but anywho :mystery:
-Zander-

Postby -Zander- » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 am

Awwww yeahhhhh, another Werewolf. I'm waiting on mine too and I honestly haven't figured out how to cope. I guess between work, Netflix and gaming it's been moving along fast enough. There's only so much ghetto toys can do for you though! lol

At least yours is almost here. Let's hope he's worth it!
Shit on the way:
David the Werewolf: small/8/suction cup/dark natural
Flop Seadragon small/5/light natural
Shit I want: Chico, Anthro Dragon, Duke, Ridgeback, Bruiser, Crackers
Check me out on FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/-zander-/
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 pm

OMG OMG OMG It's at my friends house now!!! I just have to wait till he gets off work fuuuuu :cry:
Katsumi

Postby Katsumi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm

My Natascha that I ordered just went from being ready to ship to shipped! Yay! I really can't wait to get her and try her out :3
Living my Happily Ever After with Airless <333333333]
Northy, Darkfox, and WeeWoo are my buddies, I love you guys <3 :glomp:
Current toys: Airless >;3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittercorgi

Postby glittercorgi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Just got MQ notices for both the Drippy and the small dolphin I ordered on 11/11 :-) Only been waiting 5 weeks. I was expecting the wait to MQ to be twice that.
I worked really hard on my last signature.
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Got him.....used him.....omg....~<3
Talon

Postby Talon » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Just got my medium David in today. Rarity of rarities I was home by itself when he arrived. No time to test him, kid is out of school for the holidays, but holy mother of (your choice here), do I want to! He's a beauty. His size scared me a bit at first, then I held him, and he's squishy and moves, but not too much and not too little.

My first BD toy and my insane urge upon holding him was to taste him. Not my general urge with humans, lol. Had to taste the lube for his tube, too. No one is kidding about the consistency of that stuff! I'll have a little alone time next Thursday to try him out, but I bet you anything I'll be on my cycle. *sigh*

I think I'm in love already.
Own: Medium David
SmallEasterySeadragon
Katsumi

Postby Katsumi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Come on USPS, hurry up! I want to try out my Natascha! Hopefully she'll be here tomorrow, I can't wait :3
Living my Happily Ever After with Airless <333333333]
Northy, Darkfox, and WeeWoo are my buddies, I love you guys <3 :glomp:
Current toys: Airless >;3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Toggenburg

Postby Toggenburg » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 am

My Black Friday purchase has been tagged "Being Manufactured" for a couple weeks now, so I'm starting to get twitchy. o_o
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Ok got to try my were once (had company for 3 days) I will posts pics of him soon!
Tech

Postby Tech » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

on Friday I got an email saying my latest order has been shipped and I should get my new toys within next week or week after :-)
Talon

Postby Talon » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Finally got to try mine and OMFingG. I have got to get more BD toys to keep David company while I'm at work. Speaking of, any progress on the gift certificate we were going to get for the billing problems? Those Christmas ones look lovely, me want.
SmallEasterySeadragon
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Aiming to get gift certs done between now and the new year!

Gotta fix some little issues with flops first, but then I should be good to go to start on 'em =)
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Talon

Postby Talon » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Yay and thank you! Now hopefully my birthday money will be here in time to order. :)
How's the recovery coming along?
SmallEasterySeadragon
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Recovery's doing well; getting a ton of visual ghosting, worse than normal while my eyes stabilise, and I'm still very photosensitive (white Google pages hurt my eyes), but I'm finally back to working order.

I have some excitement to share, which while not toy related, is most certainly BD related. I'm finally getting to refactor the BD website's checkout process, to make it show more informative error messages, instead of just kicking you back to 'choose address' with no error! It feels very, very satisfying - especially as I'm finally getting to be productive after weeks and weeks of being almost useless.

:D
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Northy

Postby Northy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 pm

aww Welcome back Varka. :) Don't strain your eyes too much!
BD toys currently owned viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=579743#p579743 (updated Feb, 24, 2012)

Wishlist: David the werewolf (Small, 3, natural or light natural w/glow highlight), Gryphon (Small), Naga (Small), Razor (Small), Bruiser (Small), Chance unflaired (Small), Dolphin (Small or med), Breeder (Small), Moko the Liger (small)

Would love to have some Teenie Weenies too! PM if you're willing to sell or trade! ^^

On the way:

Winston (Small,3) Festive surprise me! Ordered 12.29.11 MQ 1-18-12 Being manufactured 2-10-12 Shipped 2.16.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Tailstreacher (Medium 5) Red/orange to Yellow fade. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Cockatrice (SmallMedium3) Flop (funky base) Red with gold highlight. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Talon

Postby Talon » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Since you're working on the checkout process, is there any chance to get one with split pay? Something where you can pay parts with different cards? The $10 gift cards from Visa and whatnot are nice, but I can't apply those to a BD purchase.
SmallEasterySeadragon

Return to “General Discussion”