Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Varka » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Talon wrote:Since you're working on the checkout process, is there any chance to get one with split pay? Something where you can pay parts with different cards? The $10 gift cards from Visa and whatnot are nice, but I can't apply those to a BD purchase.

Maaaaaybe.

This is technically possible (I'd need to add a field for 'how much do you want to pay?'), but it requires a bunch of policy to be written first.

We might make it so you can add money to your 'store credit' on your account using your card, and then use that as a payment method for an order; I'll need to discuss it with the others and figure out what we're going to support and how. Most likely the latter, I suspect.

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Buggy

Postby Buggy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:00 pm

My Xar just shipped! Awwwwwwwww yeah! Come to Buggy. >:3
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 am

Lol nice be carefull with the "bed" bug XD
Zelitor

Postby Zelitor » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 am

I hope my medium, black, sea dragon ships soon. It's been sitting at "ready to pack" for a few days now.
This dragon is finding it hard to keep patient for his first BD toy! :D
Talon

Postby Talon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Varka wrote:
Talon wrote:Since you're working on the checkout process, is there any chance to get one with split pay? Something where you can pay parts with different cards? The $10 gift cards from Visa and whatnot are nice, but I can't apply those to a BD purchase.

Maaaaaybe.

This is technically possible (I'd need to add a field for 'how much do you want to pay?'), but it requires a bunch of policy to be written first.

We might make it so you can add money to your 'store credit' on your account using your card, and then use that as a payment method for an order; I'll need to discuss it with the others and figure out what we're going to support and how. Most likely the latter, I suspect.

Varka

I like that, kind of like an escrow account for toys. :D
Own: Medium David
SmallEasterySeadragon
goobtdog

Postby goobtdog » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

dam the time it tacks to get that toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat

Postby Wat » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 pm

large bruiser flop shipped, should be here tomorrow :D
Kazana

Postby Kazana » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Still waiting on my natascha that I bought during the BF sales. No idea where it even stands in the whole process....its been stuck in awaiting manufacture for over a month now with no clear view on if it will be poured soon or not.

Im hoping it will be here in the next week or 2 cause im beyond excited!
Last edited by Kazana on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gigabithen

Postby gigabithen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 pm

I ordered Janine the Anthro Dragoness on the 28th of December because of the holiday sale that was going on. It's going to be the first Bad Dragon toy I ever owned! :psyduck:

The anticipation and excitement is killing me! I've still probably gotta wait another 6 weeks.. but I can't wait to see what color(s) she comes in and I can't wait to feel her for myself. ;)
Toggenburg

Postby Toggenburg » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 am

Oh good gods. I was beginning to wonder if silicone just took weeks to cure or what. My Black Friday toy has finally moved from "Being Manufactured" to "Packed." I imagine things'll move quickly from here. I'll be watching my mailbox all week. :3
Larkin21

Postby Larkin21 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 am

Hey guys are you excited with 4.3? Share your excitement in this thread, only positive feelings here, no haters!

I'm reaaaally anxious and looking forward for 4.3, I really love the new instances (PTR), the LFR tool is really handy for me because of my schedules stopping me from successfully finding a guild that suits me, and most of all, I'll finally stop playing arenas, because I don't need them anymore - I can have GOOD PvP gear with ONLY normal bg farming, which is what I've always loved so far in this 5-6 years of playing.

Share your feelings!

I'm in love with 4.3 right now :)
Zelitor

Postby Zelitor » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Yay! My Black Friday order finally shipped! Really looking forward to it's arrival! :D
VulpesPaws

Postby VulpesPaws » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm

I had a dream last night that my order status on my Natascha was miraculously almost ready to be shipped out and It was gunna be here soon! Then I woke up, so I thought all day that when i got home to check on my toy status it'd be put into being manufactured...Only to come to realize that my dream...was really a dream :'(
Owns:
Natascha the Anthro Husky
Currently Ordered:
Bruiser the Fusion - M - 5 w/cumtube
Ice Kitten

Postby Ice Kitten » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

VulpesPaws wrote:I had a dream last night that my order status on my Natascha was miraculously almost ready to be shipped out and It was gunna be here soon! Then I woke up, so I thought all day that when i got home to check on my toy status it'd be put into being manufactured...Only to come to realize that my dream...was really a dream :'(

That's excitement?! D:
That just makes me sad. XD
VulpesPaws

Postby VulpesPaws » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Ice Kitten wrote:
VulpesPaws wrote:I had a dream last night that my order status on my Natascha was miraculously almost ready to be shipped out and It was gunna be here soon! Then I woke up, so I thought all day that when i got home to check on my toy status it'd be put into being manufactured...Only to come to realize that my dream...was really a dream :'(

That's excitement?! D:
That just makes me sad. XD

Yes, I was excited to tell you about my excited/let down of a dream ;P lol
Owns:
Natascha the Anthro Husky
Currently Ordered:
Bruiser the Fusion - M - 5 w/cumtube
IrixNobody

Postby IrixNobody » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Well atleast it moved to a new statis :3
xylona

Postby xylona » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 am

AHHHHH I ORDERED MY COCKATRICE TONIGHTTTTT!!!!!

Sorry for the caps, I usually avoid them, but EEEEK!! I have been dreaming of and fantasizing about this toy for months now, to the point of actually using it to think about while having some, er.. personal time. LOL I am so excited I can't sit still, even though I've probably got three months to wait.

I hope they can do the custom color I want, it's pretty straightforward- just a split/fade but I want a little bit of pearlescent shimmer on the base.

Eeeeeeee! I really hope the excitement dies down and I'm not ancy like this for three months LOL

Now I get to come up with bullshit excuses for what a small cardboard box labeled 'silicone sculpture' could mean to my mother that in no way involves sex toys :lol:
oh, those silly tiguars.

LESBIAN and PROUD.

Own~
Icicles No. 24 Glass Dildo (non-BD)

Ordered~
Cockatrice, Small, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Hot reddish pink to deep burgundy fade with a darker burgundy base.

Wishlist~
Faerie Dragon, Medium, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Rich sea-green with bright aqua glow in the dark highlight and dark pearlescent base.

Tiguar Cock! Liger, Medium 3 or 5 Firmness, Custom Pride Streak- Espresso black base with rich auburn brown upperside and golden cream underside.
Ice Kitten

Postby Ice Kitten » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 am

xylona wrote:AHHHHH I ORDERED MY COCKATRICE TONIGHTTTTT!!!!!

Sorry for the caps, I usually avoid them, but EEEEK!! I have been dreaming of and fantasizing about this toy for months now, to the point of actually using it to think about while having some, er.. personal time. LOL I am so excited I can't sit still, even though I've probably got three months to wait.

I hope they can do the custom color I want, it's pretty straightforward- just a split/fade but I want a little bit of pearlescent shimmer on the base.

Eeeeeeee! I really hope the excitement dies down and I'm not ancy like this for three months LOL

Now I get to come up with bullshit excuses for what a small cardboard box labeled 'silicone sculpture' could mean to my mother that in no way involves sex toys :lol:

Hope you plan to post pictures of the toy when you get it. What you've explained of your color combination so far sounds really neat.
xylona

Postby xylona » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:23 am

Oh, I plan on posting LOTS of pictures and a very thorough review :) I might even do some videos if I can figure out how.

This is the color scheme I submitted:

I'm hoping I can get just a bit of a pearlescent shimmer done on the base; nothing too loud or drastic, just a bit of sparkle. :)
oh, those silly tiguars.

LESBIAN and PROUD.

Own~
Icicles No. 24 Glass Dildo (non-BD)

Ordered~
Cockatrice, Small, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Hot reddish pink to deep burgundy fade with a darker burgundy base.

Wishlist~
Faerie Dragon, Medium, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Rich sea-green with bright aqua glow in the dark highlight and dark pearlescent base.

Tiguar Cock! Liger, Medium 3 or 5 Firmness, Custom Pride Streak- Espresso black base with rich auburn brown upperside and golden cream underside.
Ice Kitten

Postby Ice Kitten » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 am

xylona wrote:Oh, I plan on posting LOTS of pictures and a very thorough review :) I might even do some videos if I can figure out how.

This is the color scheme I submitted:

I'm hoping I can get just a bit of a pearlescent shimmer done on the base; nothing too loud or drastic, just a bit of sparkle. :)

Ooohh, that should look really neat.

Return to “General Discussion”