teenie weenie exhibition

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Watervixen

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

Postby Watervixen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:22 am

Alakime wrote:How does one even get the EE teenies? They are really flipping cute, I especially love the mini reptilians :misc2:

I want to know the sameting.I looked all over their website and found nothing. :crying:
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 am

Watervixen wrote:
Alakime wrote:How does one even get the EE teenies? They are really flipping cute, I especially love the mini reptilians :misc2:

I want to know the sameting.I looked all over their website and found nothing. :crying:

I know for sure they don't sell them directly, sadly. My best guess is that they give them away at random or it's like what BD used to do and give them away at cons only :unamused:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 am

Alakime wrote:
Watervixen wrote:

I know for sure they don't sell them directly, sadly. My best guess is that they give them away at random or it's like what BD used to do and give them away at cons only :unamused:

I just sent them a message about it we'll know soon enough. Who knows maybe if they know people are interested maybe they'll start making some. *fingers crossed*
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Watervixen wrote:
Alakime wrote:
Watervixen wrote:I want to know the sameting.I looked all over their website and found nothing. :crying:

I just sent them a message about it we'll know soon enough. Who knows maybe if they know people are interested maybe they'll start making some. *fingers crossed*

You can only get them at cons. From them directly.
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
Alakime wrote:

Do they ever announce what conventions are going to?
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Watervixen wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:
Watervixen wrote:I just sent them a message about it we'll know soon enough. Who knows maybe if they know people are interested maybe they'll start making some. *fingers crossed*

They go to Furry Weekend Atlanta every year, but I don't know any others. They are 2 bucks each though and not in grab bags! But yeah they only sell them at cons. If I saw this earlier I woulda offered to grab some for yall :( sorry!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:

They go to Furry Weekend Atlanta every year, but I don't know any others. They are 2 bucks each though and not in grab bags! But yeah they only sell them at cons. If I saw this earlier I woulda offered to grab some for yall :( sorry!

I wish I had bought more extra ones too for trades since you can only get them at cons. They are super nice though and if you ever get to meet them at a con they are well worth talking to!
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:16 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Watervixen wrote:Do they ever announce what conventions are going to?

I wish I had bought more extra ones too for trades since you can only get them at cons. They are super nice though and if you ever get to meet them at a con they are well worth talking to!

Thanks for the advice maybe next year I'll request time off to go see them, Bad Dragon, and all the other nice con people. :cool:
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Watervixen wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote:

Thanks for the advice maybe next year I'll request time off to go see them, Bad Dragon, and all the other nice con people. :cool:

I do have an extra reptilian if you wanted to nab him from me- I bought two because i have no impulse control haha. It'd be two bucks plus shipping but figured I'd throw it out there. I can post pics in an hour- but it's got marbled green and it's UV reactive.

If i can spread the tiny dick joy instead of being selfish I will haha
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:38 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:

I do have an extra reptilian if you wanted to nab him from me- I bought two because i have no impulse control haha. It'd be two bucks plus shipping but figured I'd throw it out there. I can post pics in an hour- but it's got marbled green and it's UV reactive.

HighlandMistress wrote:
Watervixen wrote:
Alakime wrote:

Sadly I am all the way in Alaska so I won't be making it to any cons anytime soon :doh:
Thanks for the replies!
ImageImage

Click the eggs
katze

Postby katze » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:I do have an extra reptilian if you wanted to nab him from me- I bought two because i have no impulse control haha. It'd be two bucks plus shipping but figured I'd throw it out there. I can post pics in an hour- but it's got marbled green and it's UV reactive.

Do you have a pic of it? :0 I'd love to buy a mini reptilian!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:50 pm

katze wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote:I do have an extra reptilian if you wanted to nab him from me- I bought two because i have no impulse control haha. It'd be two bucks plus shipping but figured I'd throw it out there. I can post pics in an hour- but it's got marbled green and it's UV reactive.

Do you have a pic of it? :0 I'd love to buy a mini reptilian!

Ill be home at 6:30 so check back then!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Since the topic of EE teenies are abound if anyone happened to grab a spare Orc I'd love to trade for one or buy one off of you~! EE's Orc is my all time favorite toy and trying to snag a teenie of it when they rarely come up has never panned out for me. >.< Same for the Reptilian model, Orca and Halfling.

Just throwin that out there. I love seeing the teenies people get in this thread there are so many pretty ones out there. o.o :misc2:
Last edited by Cancel on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:46 pm

katze wrote: Do you have a pic of it? :0 I'd love to buy a mini reptilian!

Alakime wrote: -

Watervixen wrote: -

Oh my so much interest! All of you messaged/tagged basically at once! Watervixen /did/ message me first, so to be fair, they get first offer. Here are pics of it! I'm not exactly sure how much it would be to ship, so what I would likely do is ship it out and then send an invoice for whatever it was. (Can't be more than a couple bucks - they are small and light and not very fragile lol)

But please reply @Watervixen if you wanted it - if not I'll go down the list in order.

Thanks for your interest!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Hrrm that's almost reason enough to attend a con... :widesmile:

Wonder why they don't sell them on their website? suppose they stay busy enough without even more products.
Penetrables comparison: here
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 pm

New weenies from FWA! :D All from Exotic Erotice - I tried to get my hand on some frisky beast ones but they sold out :(

bUT! Super pleased with the ones I did find. I brought my UV flashlight specifically to get some cool stuff. If I could find a way to get good pics of said UV - I would.

Anyway! New group shot with individuals under spoiler. :) Teenie count~ 16

► Show Spoiler
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 am

My teenies as of right now~
I am looking to trade or buy a few namely: Tentacle, Tongue, Werewolf Muzzle ( I don't like the colors of the one I have ), Ika, EE reptilian, EE orc, EE Halfling, Bruce :dukeretro:
Attachments
IMG_0609.jpg
ImageImage

Click the eggs
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Alakime wrote:My teenies as of right now~
I am looking to trade or buy a few namely: Tentacle, Tongue, Werewolf Muzzle ( I don't like the colors of the one I have ), Ika, EE reptilian, EE orc, EE Halfling, Bruce :dukeretro:

Ooo~ If you ever want to sell your muzzle let me know~ I love purple!
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:10 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:

Sure thing! I will be looking to sell it only if I get another muzzle, or trade it after getting another one :nomnom:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Alakime wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:

Sure thing! I will be looking to sell it only if I get another muzzle, or trade it after getting another one :nomnom:

XD I went through bags at FWA to get a muzzle and both my friend and I got these sparkly red ones and I'm like poo. I want a muzzle horde but def a prettier one.

Return to “General Discussion”