teenie weenie exhibition

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HighlandMistress

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

Postby HighlandMistress » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Someone kick my butt into gear. XD I need to go take a pic of my teenies in the bathroom and nice lighting.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:27 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:Someone kick my butt into gear. XD I need to go take a pic of my teenies in the bathroom and nice lighting.

*Helps by giving the requested, gentle kick* Go! Do the thing! I washed my teenies yesterday and they're in the bathroom on a towel. I should go get a picture, myself. :smilenox: I should also buy more teenies!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:Someone kick my butt into gear. XD I need to go take a pic of my teenies in the bathroom and nice lighting.

*Helps by giving the requested, gentle kick* Go! Do the thing! I washed my teenies yesterday and they're in the bathroom on a towel. I should go get a picture, myself. :smilenox: I should also buy more teenies!

Ditto. I only have 6 (the extra golden teenie I got with the giveaway), and I'd like to get more. I should have thrown in a pack with my last order, but I stopped because of the total after that additional $25. :(
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Niah wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Ditto. I only have 6 (the extra golden teenie I got with the giveaway), and I'd like to get more. I should have thrown in a pack with my last order, but I stopped because of the total after that additional $25. :(

I'd love to buy more but I often don't, because of currency conversion, mostly. I'd buy a few packs separately if it wasn't 60 USD to ship them. Kind of absurd.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I'd love to buy more but I often don't, because of currency conversion, mostly. I'd buy a few packs separately if it wasn't 60 USD to ship them. Kind of absurd.

Seriously ridiculous. Being in the US the currency conversion and shipping isn't really a problem, but the shipping is the same for one or two packs of teenies as it would be for 2 or so toys plus the teenies. I wish they'd lower the shipping for smaller things like keychains, teenies, lube, etc. That way people who just want those things without toys wouldn't have to fork over the same shipping charges as those who buy 2 or 3 toys.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Ouch, yeah shipping is absurd - I live in AK and it's a solid $23 for one pack of teenies
Would love to buy more packs but... :crying:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:10 pm

I just bought another pack today~ Mostly cuz I want an Axel teenie to go with my big one I got~ Also got a nocturne keychain~!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Alakime wrote:

Ouch, yeah shipping is absurd - I live in AK and it's a solid $23 for one pack of teenies

That's insane, especially considering a few folks from Sydney, Aus, can get toys shipped down for 30 USD. If a toy can cost that to ship overseas...that's is really something else to be charged, within the US, almost the same amount for a pack of teenies. O.o

Editing to include a photo, just taken, of my teenies.

teenies.jpg
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Alakime wrote:

That's insane, especially considering a few folks from Sydney, Aus, can get toys shipped down for 30 USD. If a toy can cost that to ship overseas...that's is really something else to be charged, within the US, almost the same amount for a pack of teenies. O.o

Editing to include a photo, just taken, of my teenies.

teenies.jpg

No kidding? :psyduck: Oof. I sincerely hope shipping $ changes...but I have little to no hope of that actually happening :misc6:

By the way your collection is cute :misc2: The Xeno looks like a pretty fade
ImageImage

Click the eggs
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Okay~! Finally got pics!

Group shot! Was kinda hard to hold the phone that high up so excuse the kitchen stuff all in it XD

BD Teenies

EE Teenies

Independent Artists

Glow Pic Dicks

UV Pics~ The chance teenie is actually a rainbow uv pour
And the uv ribbons in the raptor didn't want to show up. But its dark purple and black and the purple is uv
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Tue May 02, 2017 9:08 pm

I found a thing for my things :misc1:
Attachments
LittleCabinet3.jpg
LittleCabinet2.jpg
LittleCabinet1.jpg
ImageImage

Click the eggs
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:22 am

Alakime wrote:I found a thing for my things :misc1:

That is the cutest mini dick box I have ever seen. Btw that blue and bronze crackers is to die for!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 am

That dick box is so cute!! I love it! It is like a miniature version of how someone would possibly store their full sized toys, and it looks great!
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Wed May 03, 2017 7:38 am

karla-chan wrote:That dick box is so cute!! I love it! It is like a miniature version of how someone would possibly store their full sized toys, and it looks great!

I know right! I was so excited when I saw it and decided it was a 50/50 that most of my teenies would fit in there.

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Alakime wrote:I found a thing for my things :misc1:

That is the cutest mini dick box I have ever seen. Btw that blue and bronze crackers is to die for!

I couldn't pass it up
I love my crackers to bits!~ :smilenox:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed May 03, 2017 7:42 am

Alakime wrote:
karla-chan wrote:That dick box is so cute!! I love it! It is like a miniature version of how someone would possibly store their full sized toys, and it looks great!

I know right! I was so excited when I saw it and decided it was a 50/50 that most of my teenies would fit in there.

It looks so great! Nice find! I can see why you would be excited!
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Fri May 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Got my hands on my latest lot of Bitty Beasts today! :widesmile:

dscds.png
Very happy to have gotten a Cryo - that was the model I was wanting most! Wondering now how many models there are Bitty Beasts for, as the rest of these are repeats (though, the Mechanical Animal 1.5 has been sized up a fair bit from the other, older one I have). The only FB fullsize insertable models I'm missing from my collection now (not including egg plugs) are The Euphoberia, The Cybersaur, The Tyrant, The Missing Link, The Spinosaurus, The Deinonychus and, the Wooly Mammoth - anyone got any of these in Bitty form, or know if they exist??

Despite the double element, I got some cool colours in these bags!! The Shellshock is dark blue with a metallic pink sheen - would LOVE that on a fullsize toy!! The Drone looks to be in the red from 'Saltie', the Gigabeast is my third UV reactive orange Bitty, the Croxic is in T-Rexellent without the split (I think), and the Kaiju has gold sparkles!!
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Drazard wrote:Wondering now how many models there are Bitty Beasts for

According to the bitty beasts page, there are 16.

My bitties:

Ignore the big guy, even though he's still a mini.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat May 13, 2017 12:12 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Drazard wrote:Wondering now how many models there are Bitty Beasts for

According to the bitty beasts page, there are 16.

I don't think the page has been updated in a while, as I have 17 different Bitty Beast models! :misc6: :widesmile: They resized and improved a bunch of them mid-late last year too; I've got three different sizes of Hyaenodon Bittys in my collection, as well as two different sizes of the Mechanical Animal 1.5 and Diabloceratops.

Yours are cute!
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue May 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Got 5 new ones with my order. The Anthro Shark is just onyx black, but I like it. Pearce glows a strong green with hardly any light exposure at all. Apollo glows a strong blue, and Echo a fainter blue. I thought Pretzal might glow, but I think he's just the plain Royal Purple. I'm pleased to have an Apollo and a Pretzal in my collection now. My Echo also doesn't want to stand upright, lol.
Attachments
teenies2.jpg

Acerbus

Postby Acerbus » Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

HighlandMistress wrote:Okay~! Finally got pics!

Group shot! Was kinda hard to hold the phone that high up so excuse the kitchen stuff all in it XD

BD Teenies

EE Teenies

Independent Artists

Glow Pic Dicks

UV Pics~ The chance teenie is actually a rainbow uv pour
And the uv ribbons in the raptor didn't want to show up. But its dark purple and black and the purple is uv

Does EE sell teenies on their website? Or are those like con exclusive?
:mystery:

Return to “General Discussion”