Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
threarah

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby threarah » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:48 am

(No idea how I accidentally quoted instead of editing, that's what I get for doing things in the morning.)

Only on weekdays is still the policy on priority as well:

Special handling section Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:14 am

yeah its a pain. Shame I can't go and hammer on their door for my parcel. I shall be patient. But if the tracking says its on a van on Monday I will be plastered to my kitchen window...
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 am

Cybergoth wrote:yeah its a pain. Shame I can't go and hammer on their door for my parcel. I shall be patient. But if the tracking says its on a van on Monday I will be plastered to my kitchen window...

so lucky you get updates that tell you its out for delivery...

I know for me they don't deliver on weekends cuz they contract the delivery out to a local company that doesn't work weekends. if they offer weekend delivery in your area you might be able to contact fedEx and arrange it though.(I think you can also arrange weekend pickups)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Chalur

Postby Chalur » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:26 am

omg omg omg --- panting - no seriously, right now, as i type im breathing heavy cuz I just got a tentacle and a cocksheath. im freaking out!! [in a good way]

anyone ever feel that exictement, like - whoooah - im doing this! hehehe :laugh:
its a pretty good feeling.

wanted these for a while . . . . :smile:

[im such a sucker for fun things..] ah? get it? sucker? :P
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
Jakkie

Postby Jakkie » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 am

This wait for your first toy is agonizing. I want to check every hour, but I know that's just silly. Especially since it's a weekend still!
ImageImageImageImage
Jakkie wrote:Bootyholes are fickle creatures. You must wine and dine the bootyhole, get it to relax. Be patient with the bootyhole.
DrunkJolteon

Postby DrunkJolteon » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:56 am

Chalur wrote:omg omg omg --- panting - no seriously, right now, as i type im breathing heavy cuz I just got a tentacle and a cocksheath. im freaking out!! [in a good way]

anyone ever feel that exictement, like - whoooah - im doing this! hehehe :laugh:

Haha, yes! For some reason it's always been easier for me to drop $50-$100 on a silicone weenie than anything else.

Any other time I go out: *Sees a shirt I like* *Sees that it's $20* "Oh wtf c'mon I'm not made of money."
"What is a dickable afternoon?"
http://www.DrunkJolteon.tumblr.com

I need to have, the best dicks, like no one ever owned.
To buy silicone, is my real test, to use it is my cause.
I will travel, from site to site, searching far and wide.
The perfect dick, will come along, and feel just right inside...
FUCK-A-DICK! Gotta fuck 'em, it's you and me, I know it's our destiny.
FUCK-A-DICK! Oh, they're my best friends, my storage needs will never end.
Chalur

Postby Chalur » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 am

DrunkJolteon wrote:Any other time I go out: *Sees a shirt I like* *Sees that it's $20* "Oh wtf c'mon I'm not made of money."

hahaha - so true. . .
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
Irla

Postby Irla » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Chalur wrote:omg omg omg --- panting - no seriously, right now, as i type im breathing heavy cuz I just got a tentacle and a cocksheath. im freaking out!! [in a good way]

I know that feeling. I got seriously excited for my first two orders, and so far I don't think I've received a package from bd without my heart rate increasing at least a little bit :laugh:. It has calmed down a bit now that I've ordered a few times, though, but I'm still going to be very happy when my tentacle gets here (ordered one from adoptions yesterday :stick:)
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:04 pm

So... My Xar shipped on Thurs out of Arizona with 2-3 day shipping. It is in the major city (top 10 mega city in US) next to which I live when I checked YESTERDAY (Friday). I can see said city from where I live... Tracking says it will be delivered on TUESDAY. I can drive over in 10-15 minutes if traffic is very bad... Wtfffff FedEx!?!?!? :psyduck:
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

DrunkJolteon wrote:Haha, yes! For some reason it's always been easier for me to drop $50-$100 on a silicone weenie than anything else.

Any other time I go out: *Sees a shirt I like* *Sees that it's $20* "Oh wtf c'mon I'm not made of money."

:laugh: same here.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Nordicwolf

Postby Nordicwolf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Eleven days and counting...
Why...
But why you're breaking my heart, BD :cry: :cry: :cry:
A northern pansexual cis-male wolfie,
Awouoooooh ^_^
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:54 pm

Not BD but I coudnl't resist EE's Raptor , so I gave up and snagged a small one along with a monster buck jr. :psyduck: and now , I wait.
DrunkJolteon

Postby DrunkJolteon » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Queerdeer wrote:Not BD but I coudnl't resist EE's Raptor , so I gave up and snagged a small one along with a monster buck jr. :psyduck: and now , I wait.

Ooohhh you'll have to let me know how you like the raptor! I was going to hunt down some reviews today. Reaalllyyy thinking about getting a custom charizard-colored one...
"What is a dickable afternoon?"
http://www.DrunkJolteon.tumblr.com

I need to have, the best dicks, like no one ever owned.
To buy silicone, is my real test, to use it is my cause.
I will travel, from site to site, searching far and wide.
The perfect dick, will come along, and feel just right inside...
FUCK-A-DICK! Gotta fuck 'em, it's you and me, I know it's our destiny.
FUCK-A-DICK! Oh, they're my best friends, my storage needs will never end.
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:15 pm

DrunkJolteon wrote:
Queerdeer wrote:Not BD but I coudnl't resist EE's Raptor , so I gave up and snagged a small one along with a monster buck jr. :psyduck: and now , I wait.

Ooohhh you'll have to let me know how you like the raptor! I was going to hunt down some reviews today. Reaalllyyy thinking about getting a custom charizard-colored one...

Omg that would be epic ! And I'll post some pictures and write a review when he'll be here , I haven't seen alot of pictures/reviews of him so far , so I hope it'll help !
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:55 am

kingsley wrote:
DrunkJolteon wrote:Haha, yes! For some reason it's always been easier for me to drop $50-$100 on a silicone weenie than anything else.

:laugh: same here.

Yep same here...I'll buy some piece of shady crap of anything else to save $5 but when it comes to toys if it's shiny and pretty I'm all "OMG yes I will pay an extra $30 for that."

DrunkJolteon wrote:

Just got mine a couple days ago gonna do a review soon! :smile:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 am

I feel like the waiting syndrome is the absolute worst when you purchase you toy on Friday and have to wait through the complete silence of the weekend xD All my stuff was inventory-based, so I've been sitting here this whole time thinking "Ohhh, what if it ships out as early as Mondayy~!? What if I get it on a day when I have no work and can just fuck around all daaaay!?"

Happens more often than I'd like XD
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Irla

Postby Irla » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:33 am

Chibity wrote:I feel like the waiting syndrome is the absolute worst when you purchase you toy on Friday and have to wait through the complete silence of the weekend xD All my stuff was inventory-based, so I've been sitting here this whole time thinking "Ohhh, what if it ships out as early as Mondayy~!? What if I get it on a day when I have no work and can just fuck around all daaaay!?"

That's how I have it right now xD. I keep thinking maybe my tentacle will ship tomorrow, even though I ordered it on Friday, and I'll probably have to wait much longer. It doesn't exactly help that I would be very much in the mood for using it right now if I had it :oops:
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:25 am

Chibity wrote:I feel like the waiting syndrome is the absolute worst when you purchase you toy on Friday and have to wait through the complete silence of the weekend xD All my stuff was inventory-based, so I've been sitting here this whole time thinking "Ohhh, what if it ships out as early as Mondayy~!? What if I get it on a day when I have no work and can just fuck around all daaaay!?"

I hate when drops happen on a Friday, and don't ship the same day... :psyduck: I'm sure they get a rush of orders but this feeling of anticipation is torture!!! By the time the toy arrives, there are more dropping that you want to get. It's a well thought out vicious cycle!
Serrameth316

Postby Serrameth316 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:57 am

OMG im so excited.. hoping upon hope that my suprise me small sleiphnir is shipped tomorrow!! my first suprise me and im soooo excited! (also my first horsie!..and i mean hell if your gunna buy a horse cock why not make it legendary as my mate says!)
Jakkie

Postby Jakkie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:14 pm

I always make the mistake of ordering on a weekend, then realize my treats aren't shipping until Monday! :mad: why do I do this to myself!
ImageImageImageImage
Jakkie wrote:Bootyholes are fickle creatures. You must wine and dine the bootyhole, get it to relax. Be patient with the bootyhole.

Return to “General Discussion”