Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Chibity

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Chibity » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 am

Eeeeyup, I'm back into the Waiting Syndrome game again. *Waves to all* I can't seem to leave this club, can I?
I made an order for a Cherry Kisses Janine for Vexon and I's anniversary (2 years!), and for myself, a night light.

... No, really, I'm not kidding. I purchased a Large Winston Tail in "Surprise Me!" and slipped an extra $5 under the door to ensure that he's 100% GITD silicone, whatever colours they decide to make him. This is going to be my first Surprise Me! toy, so let's hope for something really fun! But as long as he glows like a radioactive beast, I'm going to be completely satisfied.

Also butt-training. Let's do this.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Chibity wrote:Eeeeyup, I'm back into the Waiting Syndrome game again. *Waves to all* I can't seem to leave this club, can I?
I made an order for a Cherry Kisses Janine for Vexon and I's anniversary (2 years!), and for myself, a night light.

... No, really, I'm not kidding. I purchased a Large Winston Tail in "Surprise Me!" and slipped an extra $5 under the door to ensure that he's 100% GITD silicone, whatever colours they decide to make him. This is going to be my first Surprise Me! toy, so let's hope for something really fun! But as long as he glows like a radioactive beast, I'm going to be completely satisfied.

Congratulations on your anniversary! :-)
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:38 pm

exspectre wrote:Congratulations on your anniversary! :-)

Thank you very much! Here's hoping for many more wonderful years. <3

It took me a little over a year to confess to Vexon that I was pretty knee-deep into this company and had several toys without him knowing. Letting him know was the best decision I ever made (well, secondary to getting together with him~), and it really delights me to know how much fun he's had becoming a part of the community as well.
ImageImage Image
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:46 pm

threarah wrote:My Cave Bear should be arriving today :psyduck: .

does FB email you a tracking number or something? bc i ordered w/o signing up or anything so?
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Chibity wrote:

It took me a little over a year to confess to Vexon that I was pretty knee-deep into this company and had several toys without him knowing. Letting him know was the best decision I ever made (well, secondary to getting together with him~), and it really delights me to know how much fun he's had becoming a part of the community as well.

You two have definitely brought a spark to things around here lately :) congrats btw!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Chibity wrote:

That's awesome! When I started working for BD, my wife and I had a small toy collection, cuffs, beads, movies, etc. Now, we own a Meng, a Cock Sheath, and a Bullet Vibe. And we love it! I'm going to get a Wereable Werewolf next. We have had lots of fun with it all so far! Here's to many more years for you and Vexon!
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:02 pm

My EE order shipped yaaaay ! *much excite * :stick:
Turm

Postby Turm » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Chibity wrote:Eeeeyup, I'm back into the Waiting Syndrome game again. *Waves to all* I can't seem to leave this club, can I?

Congratulations you to I wish you many more years of happiness.
"Sometimes you just got to do something stupid to get results."
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:41 pm

I want a cherry kisses Janine so bad but I can't justify getting one since I already own Janine in grim spindle.
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:50 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:I want a cherry kisses Janine so bad but I can't justify getting one since I already own Janine in grim spindle.

what's wrong with a double? :smile:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:

I want a cherry kisses Janine so bad but I can't justify getting one since I already own Janine in grim spindle.

That is the advantage of the Insertables, you can always tell yourself, you need it in another size or firmness ;-)
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Hnggg. Ordered two custom toys and I can't wait. I need them nooooww.
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm

naughtybun wrote:
HighSpeedSteel wrote:I want a cherry kisses Janine so bad but I can't justify getting one since I already own Janine in grim spindle.

Cause spending 145 dollars on a duplicate of a toy I already have just for different colors isn't justifiable. At least not for me.
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:54 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:
naughtybun wrote:

Cause spending 145 dollars on a duplicate of a toy I already have just for different colors isn't justifiable. At least not for me.

aaaahhh good point. :psyduck:
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:56 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:
naughtybun wrote:

grim spindle is nice too!
TBH I was slightly less impressed with cherry kisses when I saw you can get something that glows for the same price.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Furyfuta

Postby Furyfuta » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:01 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:
naughtybun wrote:

As long as it doesnt brake the bank i say go for it :D . normally i wouldnt get a duplicate either, i already have a medium chance but when i saw this one:

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 46ecb9.JPG

i had to have it, these toys are really starting to turn into a collective hobby for me :lol:
!My Bad-Dragon toys!
Medium
legacy & new unflared Chance
Anthro Dragon
Small
Bruiser
Clayton
Crackers
Flint
Mini
Flint
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:39 pm

I collect em too I just hate duplicates. Hell I don't even really want to have two of the same toys in different sizes its just the way I am.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:01 pm

HighSpeedSteel wrote:I collect em too I just hate duplicates. Hell I don't even really want to have two of the same toys in different sizes its just the way I am.

I'm the same way, I like having uniqueness in the whole toy, but sometimes (Like with the case of my small and medium crackers) it's like a night and day difference with the experience I get from each toy.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:10 pm

exspectre wrote:That's awesome! When I started working for BD, my wife and I had a small toy collection, cuffs, beads, movies, etc. Now, we own a Meng, a Cock Sheath, and a Bullet Vibe. And we love it! I'm going to get a Wereable Werewolf next. We have had lots of fun with it all so far! Here's to many more years for you and Vexon!

We've got a Wereable Werewolf (Medium size!) from the Black Friday sale and it's served us a lot of amazing experiences~ It's a pretty tough knot to manage, but once it slides in, holy smokes. You KNOW when it's in. :psyduck: It was surprising, and yet very satisfying~ Took us a couple sessions to get it to happen, though!
ImageImage Image
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 pm

I just got my medium Were-Able today! Gonna post a pic wearing it and my tail sometime with jeans on or something ^^ gonna try it out tonight and see how it fits hehe.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-

Return to “General Discussion”