Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
badkitty76
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Central Illinois, USA

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm

More than two weeks in on my custom David. Trying to remain patient but argh.

*whimper*
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
User avatar
Umbral
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:20 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Either today or tomorrow I should be getting my Medium Echo in hand, along with a keychain!

My big order, the one the hubby really wants (has Janine in it and my small echo along with y lil'vibe) is at 1 month 1 week. I am going to give it till the end of the week before I lightly inquire about what is going on with it.

Aside from that, I am at 3 weeks for my Halloween colored Crackers. There is so much want.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb


Image
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Both of my adopt orders from last week arrived today. Wooo :stick: So now I'm back down to a single sane custom order. I bet it has a month left. Ugh I got so spoiled with adopts...
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Jasmine » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:22 pm

It's been roughly a week and a half for two customs (both involving Jupiter) and a keychain...

It's going to be a long wait lol

Part of me hopes they match my Meng keychain to the other purples in my order! That would be really sweet!
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Jasmine wrote:It's been roughly a week and a half for two customs (both involving Jupiter) and a keychain...

It's going to be a long wait lol

Part of me hopes they match my Meng keychain to the other purples in my order! That would be really sweet!


I'm at a week and a half too! Ugh only so early in and I already had a dream about my toy last night. Hopefully it won't take more than four weeks!
User avatar
naughtybun
Posts: 926
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:27 pm
Gender: fem bits, but more of a they

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby naughtybun » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:15 pm

3 weeks tomorrow. gonna email when i get home from classes just to check and see what stage my xar is at eoe
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Skylance92
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:27 am

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Skylance92 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 am

Just about to hit 4 weeks tomorrow for my custom Nova

The wait is killing me. A whole month passed already :psyduck:

Don't know what type of crazy stuff my body will go through when I finally get it
Elli
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Elli » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 am

DrZed wrote: :words:

If you're concerned about the address you can log into your BD account and find it on the order page. I know how easy it is to worry about that kinda thing! I'll often triple check "just in case" after I buy something :eyeroll:

What did you get?

Anyway. 7 weeks of waiting is now done! Yay! But if my order doesn't ship today any chance of getting it before next week is out... Sigh. Maaaybe, though? :excited:
Lazarus42
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Lazarus42 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:06 am

Got this after 5 weeks, Christmas and new year's rush, eegh... ordered 12/27/15 arrived 2/8/16 at roughly 10am. Custom colors black tip to dark purple shaft, blue base, soft (3) with suction cup. I posted more about him in the "Show me your Crackers" thread.

Picture is sideways, he's actually hanging on the shower wall. :)

Questions and comments are welcome, feel free to pm me about anything at all.
Attachments
20160208_140523a.jpg
DrZed
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 am
Gender: Latex tentacle
Location: Vodkaland, Lenin city

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DrZed » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:41 am

Elli wrote:
DrZed wrote: :words:

If you're concerned about the address you can log into your BD account and find it on the order page. I know how easy it is to worry about that kinda thing! I'll often triple check "just in case" after I buy something :eyeroll:

What did you get?

Anyway. 7 weeks of waiting is now done! Yay! But if my order doesn't ship today any chance of getting it before next week is out... Sigh. Maaaybe, though? :excited:

Well the catch is it's not MY adress, it's the transport service storage adress. BD does not make deliveries to Russia, so a third party is required. Yeah, I did a triple-check to make sure the storage is there. Well from what I've been told, I should not worry about delivery through US. It's the ruissa psotal srevice that i should worry about. The tend to lose packages, and what's worse they sometime "borrow" the contens from sendings without inventory list.

I'm gettin L Gryphon and M Ridgeback. Although i also been contmplating Nova and Terra... Scorn looks interexting too...
Maybe next time.
Elli
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Elli » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 am

DrZed wrote: :words:

Ah, I understand why you'd worry then but hopefully everything goes smoothly!

That does seem the be the way of it once you start buying from BD. You get the one toy, maybe another, then all of a sudden you want ALL the toys! Or more of them than you'd have ever have anticipated beforehand at least :laugh:
DrZed
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 am
Gender: Latex tentacle
Location: Vodkaland, Lenin city

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DrZed » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 am

Elli wrote:
DrZed wrote: :words:

Ah, I understand why you'd worry then but hopefully everything goes smoothly!

That does seem the be the way of it once you start buying from BD. You get the one toy, maybe another, then all of a sudden you want ALL the toys! Or more of them than you'd have ever have anticipated beforehand at least :laugh:

I already want at least one of each... Oh the choices!.. :misc1: :doh:
User avatar
Shadow hound
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 am
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Shadow hound » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 am

1 month 1 day *whimpers* it's been so looooong :crying:
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
UwB
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:57 pm
Gender: Yep, that thar's a dick
Location: Midwest

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby UwB » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm

This should be arriving sometime today. L Roland I found in the flops last week :P
Image

So here I sit waiting and listening for the UPS truck, because Im not the only one home today lol
User avatar
kt~
Posts: 1991
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
Gender: Female
Location: MD, USA

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby kt~ » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm

I'm having waiting syndrome waiting for BD to have a Valentine's Day sale (like 10 or 15% off sale).
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
User avatar
Goliogon
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:47 pm
Gender: Physically Female, Mentally Male
Location: UK, East Anglia
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:26 pm

kt~ wrote:I'm having waiting syndrome waiting for BD to have a Valentine's Day sale (like 10 or 15% off sale).


You and I both! I really hope they do have a sale soon (and drop some pretties for it)! :smile:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
sapphire
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby sapphire » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 pm

1 month and 1 week on my Alexandrite Pretzal :sniffing:
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Goliogon wrote:
kt~ wrote:I'm having waiting syndrome waiting for BD to have a Valentine's Day sale (like 10 or 15% off sale).


You and I both! I really hope they do have a sale soon (and drop some pretties for it)! :smile:


I don't think they had a sale last year. If I remember the colors were the only thing they did. They really slowed down with the sales last year. They did have a sale for spring though.
User avatar
Goliogon
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:47 pm
Gender: Physically Female, Mentally Male
Location: UK, East Anglia
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
I don't think they had a sale last year. If I remember the colors were the only thing they did. They really slowed down with the sales last year. They did have a sale for spring though.


Really?
I'm pretty sure they did!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Goliogon wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
I don't think they had a sale last year. If I remember the colors were the only thing they did. They really slowed down with the sales last year. They did have a sale for spring though.


Really?
I'm pretty sure they did!


Oh! My mistake :doh: I don't know why I totally forgot about that and just skipped to the spring cleaning one.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests