Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Bluefeet

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bluefeet » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Right about week 7 on my Terra, there has been some really pretty one's in the adoptions too since I've ordered :eyeroll: I really hope I'm up next.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Bluefeet wrote:Right about week 7 on my Terra, there has been some really pretty one's in the adoptions too since I've ordered :eyeroll: I really hope I'm up next.

At 7 weeks, I would ticket and ask them what's happening.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Laz

Postby Laz » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Laz wrote:Image

I just ordered this BEAUT... suction cup and cumtube, split wide, for only $80! of course it was still like $150 with shipping but lets just... forget about that. Also got a lanyard for conventions. :D

why isn't it here yet????? :crying:

Wow...I just ordered this exact same one. Were there 2 flops of the same toy?

sure were! That's partially what caught my eye when I was browsing the adopts. :widesmile: Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Charizard

Postby Charizard » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 am

Sigh.... :eyeroll:

Yeah, I've already ticketed. It's just ridiculous at this point. :unamused:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:02 am

Charizard wrote:Image

Pardon me if you already answered but what did you order? That's a really absurd wait time :(
Charizard

Postby Charizard » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:08 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
Charizard wrote:Image

Pardon me if you already answered but what did you order? That's a really absurd wait time :(

One custom large Gryphon, two misc flops. There wasn't anything special about the custom, but it apparently wasn't even poured until after I ticketed the first time (three weeks ago), and the photo they showed me was totally wrong. Supposedly it was going to be poured again right away, but like I said... three weeks ago, no updates since. Not happy considering it was a $350+ purchase after shipping. This will definitely be my last BD purchase for a very long time.
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:19 am

Charizard wrote:

On the one hand I'm obviously sorry to hear that you've had to wait so long but on the other it's somewhat of a relief to know there are other orders besides mine that's taking this kind of time to be completed.

The timestamp on mine is 2 months, 1 day, ...

So just over 8 weeks which is still about a week and a half less than you!

I understand that BD doesn't pour orders strictly in the order that they're received but, probably, in whatever fashion is most convenient production-wise but it's still a little disheartening when it's taking 2.5 times (3 for you) longer than the highest average waiting time mentioned in the FAQ.

I don't really see the point in ticketing as it'll take as long as it will regardless and past a certain point about 3-4 weeks ago I just felt like, well, there can't be much longer left? :psyduck:
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:51 am

Your order was placed 1 month, 2 weeks, 18 hours, 49 minutes, and 46 seconds ago.

Starting to get real itchy waiting for my order.. was already past the month mark when I sent a ticket asking for an update, I was told two of my three were made and it was just my Kage to be made. Just before the weekend on Friday I got an e-mail about Kage, and got a reply on Monday that all my toys were ready. It's been a few days now and it's starting to bug me... surely their super fast shipping should apply to custom orders too once they are done? Ughn I just want my toys already ;u;
WolfieCub
Gender: gay, submissive, crossdressing wolf tail butt plug wearing male :P lol

Postby WolfieCub » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:34 pm

After seeing those 2month and close to wait times tat definitely doesn't give me any encouragement mine will be shipped out anytime soon, I've generally lost excitement about it
27/Male/gay/naturally sub
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 pm

I was expecting to wait that long with my last... I have no idea how I got as lucky as I did, having it shipped at the 1 month mark, because I'm usually waiting 7.5 weeks, minimum. I'm sorry you all are waiting that long and I totally "get" how the excitement, after waiting that long, can wane. Hope you all get your toys shipped, soon!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I was expecting to wait that long with my last... I have no idea how I got as lucky as I did, having it shipped at the 1 month mark, because I'm usually waiting 7.5 weeks, minimum. I'm sorry you all are waiting that long and I totally "get" how the excitement, after waiting that long, can wane. Hope you all get your toys shipped, soon!

I think your order, and others, might have been shipped out quicker since they were promotion/stock colors. They were probably pouring a large amount of them at one time, aside from someone else with a uniquely custom color.

But yeah I agree with Dasher and everyone else, hope you all get your toys to ship soon. it took me 9 weeks for my last order and I lost the excitement after such a long wait.
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:03 pm

This was a surprise!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Yokai wrote:This was a surprise!

Yay! What was the total time in processing?
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:13 pm

WolfieCub wrote:After seeing those 2month and close to wait times tat definitely doesn't give me any encouragement mine will be shipped out anytime soon, I've generally lost excitement about it

Me too x) I get random feelings like OH MY GOD I WONDER WHEN IT COMES but then I relax again. My friend is way more excited than me :D I feel so bad for her cause it's taking so long xD I remember my first time oh my god I had to order a ready made to have fun with while I wait :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
WolfieCub wrote:After seeing those 2month and close to wait times tat definitely doesn't give me any encouragement mine will be shipped out anytime soon, I've generally lost excitement about it

Me too x) I get random feelings like OH MY GOD I WONDER WHEN IT COMES but then I relax again. My friend is way more excited than me :D I feel so bad for her cause it's taking so long xD I remember my first time oh my god I had to order a ready made to have fun with while I wait :D

I did the same thing waiting for my small trent X3 at like 3 weeks 3 days I'm reading all these posts about 2 month wait times and I start to freak out. My adoption should be here by the 22nd :laugh:
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Rusty_Scales wrote:

Just shy of a month and 1 week I believe its been a month and 6 days.
Ordered a Slasher Silver Kelvin, Opal Meng, Werewolf muzzle key chain, tape measure.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
WolfieCub

Postby WolfieCub » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Wooooot my order has shipped, meh back to being excited lol, in all retrospect isn't too crazy or a wait seems to be in the middle of the average wait time
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Rusty_Scales wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

I did the same thing waiting for my small trent X3 at like 3 weeks 3 days I'm reading all these posts about 2 month wait times and I start to freak out. My adoption should be here by the 22nd :laugh:

Oh no now you have a collection xD It's all downhill from here.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
WolfieCub

Postby WolfieCub » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
Rusty_Scales wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

Ha, yea some peoples collections is crazy lol, one of my friends has 55 o.o
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 pm

WolfieCub wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:
Rusty_Scales wrote:I did the same thing waiting for my small trent X3 at like 3 weeks 3 days I'm reading all these posts about 2 month wait times and I start to freak out. My adoption should be here by the 22nd :laugh:

Ha, yea some peoples collections is crazy lol, one of my friends has 55 o.o

It's not that bad I swear! I don't have enough room to get too much more and still keep them all a secret X3
Yokai wrote:
Rusty_Scales wrote:

Just shy of a month and 1 week I believe its been a month and 6 days.
Ordered a Slasher Silver Kelvin, Opal Meng, Werewolf muzzle key chain, tape measure.
that's not too bad considering the wait times other patrons have been experiencing. You could probably keep the opal meng as a statuette on display in the house and people wouldn't know any better, sounds like it will be beautiful in opal =3
Male|fluid/bi

Return to “General Discussion”