Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HurricaneLane

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby HurricaneLane » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 pm

I just want my Bumblehooves in 4th kind already. For whatever reason, I'm feeling really antsy and nervous about it today. It's only been two weeks so far.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:26 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:
Niah wrote:
The Winter Fire wrote:I once got a binder I ordered delivered by UPS on a Saturday, but other then that it's never happened. I think maybe it depends on where the package is on Friday. Like if I remember my binder was at my local UPS warehouse on Friday, but my Crash has been stuck in Phoenix. :mystery:

Oh it's happened a few times where I've had a toy or something else perfectly positioned to be delivered on Saturday and they've held it, but that is due to their delivery policy change. Before this past fall I was getting packages on Saturday without a problem. I'm very sure our UPS driver knows I'm getting dicks, but I don't care because I never see him; he just leaves them on the front porch and I wait until he's gone before I go and grab them. Hooray for not having to sign for the package(s). Now I just have to hope they're delivered around noon rather than around 4, because both my parents will be gone for the day, but my mom will likely get home sometime between 4 and 6 depending on when she leaves my sister's and I'd rather not have to rush any toying I do. That and I want to take some good pics of my pretties. :widesmile:

We never have to sign packages in our home, we have two big, loud dogs so all the delivery people have learned to silently creep up our steps and not knock on our door when delivering packages. :laugh:

Sweet. Where I am in the house, I can't hear anyone if they come to the front door. If our dog notices them, then she'll bark at them, but I know UPS and FedEx's delivery times for my area really well, so I know roughly when to check. That and I may or may not have the tracking page open and refreshing it on occasion, lol.

Yeah, we never have to sign for anything unless it's some expensive piece of tech or something like that. I'm really tempted to fork over the extra $2-5 for FedEx though; faster deliveries and earlier in the day too. I usually decide to be cheap and save on the shipping though. I've done FedEx once because it happened to be cheaper than UPS at the time on here.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
DrZed

Postby DrZed » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 am

Well uh almost two weeks since i placed my order. Still in processing.
On a side note, i probably should've make separate invoices for toys and lube/firmness samples... but then, delivery price is outrageous by local standards (i'm not talking about ups; ups only takes it to third-party service storage, and that's where price gets a bit out of hand >> ), and i'm all out of coin.

NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:21 am

I hit the one-month mark on my very first BD order, a David and a Nova. David seemed to be everything I wanted in a toy when I ordered him, now I feel clueless. During my one-month wait I have ordered *and* gotten 5 other toys. 3 adopts, 2 customs.

I want David and Nova here so I can test my initial theories :nerdy:
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 am

1 month and 2 week mark here. My Vasu n Terra are done still waiting on my Crackers. Emailed to see how my order was coming along and he's still in line. Hopefully a mini split spectrum won't be too much trouble :smile:

Still really debating if I should get a Cherry Cordial bruiser before the sale ends. I'm really being bad with my money lately with BD... :doh:
Morbiferous

Postby Morbiferous » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Just placed my custom order of a large Tyson(jupiter) and a small scorn(amethyst).
The waiting begins! :crying:
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm at over one month and one week on my Clayton. I just want to have Dick Mountain >_< I haven't seen any flops of it.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:40 pm

My in stock gryphon was on time today
:misc2: :widesmile:
20160222_143119~2.jpg
but my small 5 dark natural trent is over a month waiting now :unamused:
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Rookington

Postby Rookington » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:01 pm

EE Android was shipped out today! Should be here by Wednesday. Pretty sure I only ordered it about a week ago, tops. So gr8.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Three weeks in, still waiting for my small Echo to go through the queue!
ImageImage
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Today is the one month point for my custom Nocturne order. I hope I'm at least... halfway there? lol :stick: Annoying because it's a toy exclusive color and it's holding up my adopted Tyson!
Penetrables comparison: here
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Can't stop refreshing FB page to see if they got my order. Also waiting for DA to ship the Valentine's day chocolate goodies. The wait is never ending.... :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Today is the one month point for my custom Nocturne order. I hope I'm at least... halfway there? lol :stick: Annoying because it's a toy exclusive color and it's holding up my adopted Tyson!

droppingin.png
droppingin.png (159.22 KiB) Viewed 986 times

I've got 5 toys all waiting their turn to be made. Nearly two weeks on the 4th Kind/Giger Black Bruce. Not even a week for my Regal Alpha Fenrir and WoW satyr Crackers, and just placed another for a Gengar inspired Trent and Tunnel Snake Bumblehooves. The wait will surely kill me.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 pm

Fiiiinallly~ Uughn now just gotta wait till Monday for them to ship to me. I'm so sick of waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaa sooooooooon~
Untitled.png
reine

Postby reine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

The waiting game begins again! Ordered a large/5/SC David in Natural for myself, and my sister got an XL/5/SC/CT Scorn in Golden Hoard. I only placed the order a couple of hours ago and I'm already excited to see this behemoth, haha.

... and now i want more dicks lol
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Is it possible to no longer even be excited for an order? I think I might be hitting that point with my big purchase order. I glance at it, go 'meh' and check the times on my other orders instead. About the only thing I am even remotely interested in is the surprise me color the lil'vibe is going to come in.

My other orders I am excited about when I think of them. But because I've come to the conclusion most smalls are too small for me now I have a feeling a small echo will be in the same boat. I can take a medium to the balls when properly aroused and a large (echo) is a great warmup for my med flint.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Umbral wrote:Is it possible to no longer even be excited for an order? I think I might be hitting that point with my big purchase order. I glance at it, go 'meh' and check the times on my other orders instead. About the only thing I am even remotely interested in is the surprise me color the lil'vibe is going to come in.

My other orders I am excited about when I think of them. But because I've come to the conclusion most smalls are too small for me now I have a feeling a small echo will be in the same boat. I can take a medium to the balls when properly aroused and a large (echo) is a great warmup for my med flint.

How many toys did you get?
I usually get lucky with my waiting times because I only custom order one toy at a time (and throw in an adopt to make the shipping worth it, but this way they only have to make one toy).
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:16 pm

kt~ wrote:How many toys did you get?
I usually get lucky with my waiting times because I only custom order one toy at a time (and throw in an adopt to make the shipping worth it, but this way they only have to make one toy).

3 toys. 1 custom echo in winter wonderland and 1 custom Janine (for the hubby) and then a lil'vibe spritz. My echo flopped qc apparently so waiting on a repour.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

sapphire

Postby sapphire » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 pm

YEEESSS

after a month and (a little over) 2 weeks later my small alexandrite Pretzal and muzzle kaychain are shipped!!!! :misc2: :widesmile: come to me my wiggly tenta-dick :liplick:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Umbral wrote:
kt~ wrote:How many toys did you get?

3 toys. 1 custom echo in winter wonderland and 1 custom Janine (for the hubby) and then a lil'vibe spritz. My echo flopped qc apparently so waiting on a repour.

I see. Are the other toys finished yet? If so, then it shouldn't be too much longer waiting for the repour.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection

Return to “General Discussion”