Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:14 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:Why do I feel like BD has a customer service team of nice people, then one super grumpy person? Seems like most people have great experiences, then every once in a while CS is extremely rude to someone.
Probably not the case but that's what my mind went to. :stick:

From my experiences, even the bad ones, the generic CS team has been sensational. It's when a higher-up steps in that things generally escalate to arguments and rudeness. The last couple of times I have experienced really rude CS with "get lost!" tones behind them, and arguing, it was done from a higher-up, never from a generic CS rep.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
The Winter Fire wrote:Why do I feel like BD has a customer service team of nice people, then one super grumpy person? Seems like most people have great experiences, then every once in a while CS is extremely rude to someone.

From my experiences, even the bad ones, the generic CS team has been sensational. It's when a higher-up steps in that things generally escalate to arguments and rudeness. The last couple of times I have experienced really rude CS with "get lost!" tones behind them, and arguing, it was done from a higher-up, never from a generic CS rep.

Well that makes sense. *Sigh*
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Well that makes sense. *Sigh*

I thought the same thing about there being like one really grumpy rep! It seems so backward that the higher up you go, the more grump you would experience. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, the level of unprofessional behaviour reported during instances like is is worrying, even when there have been trouble with communication. I've only had a handful of ticketing experiences, and never about anything major, but I've always gotten a friendly, if sometimes vague, response. I know there are two sides to everything, but it doesn't reflect well when issues like this keep popping up, ya know? :unamused:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I thought the same thing about there being like one really grumpy rep! It seems so backward that the higher up you go, the more grump you would experience. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, the level of unprofessional behaviour reported during instances like is is worrying, even when there have been trouble with communication. I've only had a handful of ticketing experiences, and never about anything major, but I've always gotten a friendly, if sometimes vague, response. I know there are two sides to everything, but it doesn't reflect well when issues like this keep popping up, ya know? :unamused:

Indeed. Not sure about others, but I have e-mails of every ticketing experience, that shows all responses within the conversation. But, yeah; normal CS reps have never been anything other than super helpful and nice.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I thought the same thing about there being like one really grumpy rep! It seems so backward that the higher up you go, the more grump you would experience. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, the level of unprofessional behaviour reported during instances like is is worrying, even when there have been trouble with communication. I've only had a handful of ticketing experiences, and never about anything major, but I've always gotten a friendly, if sometimes vague, response. I know there are two sides to everything, but it doesn't reflect well when issues like this keep popping up, ya know? :unamused:

Indeed. Not sure about others, but I have e-mails of every ticketing experience, that shows all responses within the conversation. But, yeah; normal CS reps have never been anything other than super helpful and nice.

Bleh. I'll probably still order my custom idea because it's just switching already available colors, so I wouldn't be likely to run into any issues. But I'll probably just focus on adoptions, at least for a while.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

yaaaaaas my Cupid is in my state!!! It's not far away and it should definitely be here tomorrow :misc2: :widesmile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:48 am

10 weeks :mystery:

I know it'll be worth it though but I also hope my order ships today so I'll have some chance of getting it this week! I really hope Flint passed inspection last Friday...
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 am

FedEx was supposed to deliver my nocturne today and didn't. Sigh. :unamused:
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 am

I got tired of waiting on my custom, so I got two adoptions that I have to wait a couple days for. Waiting piled on waiting.
► Show Spoiler
DrZed

Postby DrZed » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Soo, three weeks now. GAH so tired of waiting already! Come on! I want my dragon dicks :misc1: :buddy:

Perhaps this was not the best time to place an order, eh?
ShyAlice

Postby ShyAlice » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Stuck on new step 6. Checking in daily. :misc4:
Just a Shy chubby Calico Cat Girl~ Avatar Art by: Helix
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:42 pm

ShyAlice wrote:Stuck on new step 6. Checking in daily. :misc4:

Step 6? What is that? The order generally stays on "Processing" until it gets shipped.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:27 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Step 6? What is that? The order generally stays on "Processing" until it gets shipped.

I think they mean step 6 in the first post on page one of this thread.....describes the different steps of waiting syndrome :stick:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:30 pm

kt~ wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I think they mean step 6 in the first post on page one of this thread.....describes the different steps of waiting syndrome :stick:

Ah, OK; I've never read the first page of the thread, so... :stick:
WolfieCub
Gender: gay, submissive, crossdressing wolf tail butt plug wearing male :P lol

Postby WolfieCub » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Wewwwwt my med/5 nox has started the shipping process meh excited :D
27/Male/gay/naturally sub
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 pm

WolfieCub wrote:Wewwwwt my med/5 nox has started the shipping process meh excited :D

You ordered a nox! Wooo! :buddy:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
WolfieCub
Gender: gay, submissive, crossdressing wolf tail butt plug wearing male :P lol

Postby WolfieCub » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Akanisen wrote:
WolfieCub wrote:Wewwwwt my med/5 nox has started the shipping process meh excited :D

You ordered a nox! Wooo! :buddy:

Maaaaaaaaaaybeh
27/Male/gay/naturally sub
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Cupid is here and he is huge and GORGEOUS :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :blush:
I gotta take some pics
TRexx
Gender: Male | in real live straight | in fantasy Bisexual | single

Postby TRexx » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:01 pm

So, just bought a ready made BLACK XL Chance, that has a little speck of fleshy color. In the description it is said, that it has a suction cup. Lets see if it is right, or just a mistake.
In addition I've ordered some coins, and the drinking bottle.

And a custom made steam punk medium flint :surprised: , as I want to try something with some girth that doesn't go so far in before I ram the xl chance into me.
But I also got the chance to get me aroused. Just always wanted to have a realy large horse dong I can sleep with.
My new thunderbuddy :laugh: JK

My goal: Take the xl to the balls and sit on it.
Something I have already accomplished with the medium one. But XL is 2 levels more ^^.

► Show Spoiler
My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm

One month and almost a week and still in the queue ;-; I was fine waiting for the first few weeks and now I'm getting antsy. Hard to tell when mine will actually go out since some people are at 10 weeks :(

Return to “General Discussion”