Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:34 am

due Wednesday!

my 2 dayquil inspired buys

I promise to resell at least one of them!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 am

lizardbreath wrote:due Wednesday!

If you do sell one of them, please keep me in mind. Also, I tried looking to see if you had posted about what size/firmness they were, but I couldn't find the post. What were they?
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 am

HurricaneLane wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:due Wednesday!

If you do sell one of them, please keep me in mind. Also, I tried looking to see if you had posted about what size/firmness they were, but I couldn't find the post. What were they?

they're both medium medium

ugh
I was so caught up in finding a rainbow ribbon "in the wild" that I just grabbed them

I, initially thought I grabbed one
that's where the dayquil came in :surprised:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Jeni

Postby Jeni » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Your order was placed 2 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 7 hours, 36 minutes, and 37 seconds ago.

Of course, I've been talking to CS on my Xar so that's extra time. I asked for a redo and they sent me back one with the wrong base color. I'm sure the final result will be amazing! CS never fails me, those fabulous souls.

I'm hoping tomorrow's my day to have my boys shipped out! :widesmile: Fingers crossed
XxcazllyxX

Postby XxcazllyxX » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Jeez i didn't realize that any thing custom made takes weeks to proces :unamused: i am in a situation where they lost the adoption that i ordered and they told me they would remake the toy for me and said " it would be a little faster then normal orders because it is a special circumstance" but if normal orders take from what i am hearing is any where from 3-6 to 4-8 i dont know how much faster it will be. Maybe i shoulda just take the store credit :doh: sorry if that sounds bitchy but im just not a very patient person. :unamused:
Eyes bigger then my ass :p but i'll get there :D
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:18 pm

XxcazllyxX wrote:Jeez i didn't realize that any thing custom made takes weeks to proces :unamused: i am in a situation where they lost the adoption that i ordered and they told me they would remake the toy for me and said " it would be a little faster then normal orders because it is a special circumstance" but if normal orders take from what i am hearing is any where from 3-6 to 4-8 i dont know how much faster it will be. Maybe i shoulda just take the store credit :doh: sorry if that sounds bitchy but im just not a very patient person. :unamused:

I don't know if it's like this for other people who had toys remade, but I had a toy remade for me and it took about a week for it to be remade for me. It ended up being a solid color though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
XxcazllyxX

Postby XxcazllyxX » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
XxcazllyxX wrote:Jeez i didn't realize that any thing custom made takes weeks to proces :unamused: i am in a situation where they lost the adoption that i ordered and they told me they would remake the toy for me and said " it would be a little faster then normal orders because it is a special circumstance" but if normal orders take from what i am hearing is any where from 3-6 to 4-8 i dont know how much faster it will be. Maybe i shoulda just take the store credit :doh: sorry if that sounds bitchy but im just not a very patient person. :unamused:

I don't know if it's like this for other people who had toys remade, but I had a toy remade for me and it took about a week for it to be remade for me. It ended up being a solid color though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Well that is good to hear but the toy that i am having remade is an xl unflared chance with a cumtube and split firmness. It is a solid color but it also has the other two options that you can change on chance. So i could only image how much of a pain it must be to cast a cumtube down an xl toy that is suppose to be in two different firmnesses.

P.S i love your profile picture :smile:
Eyes bigger then my ass :p but i'll get there :D
Onyxheart

Postby Onyxheart » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:42 am

well according to when i placed my order: "Your order was placed 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days, 20 hours, 1 minute, and 2 seconds ago."

i'm at stage 10 x3

though honestly not feeling too paranoid, i custom ordered a hazel and a vergil with all the trimmings, so i expect i'll be waiting a while ^^

also putting in another order today for a few more toys i've had my eye on...an ultimate fantasy in ebony, a custom gryphon, and a custom nox...so i'll have another order to wait on after this one x3
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 am

my slugs are on the way.

https://bad-dragon.com/colorpreview/thumbnail/slug//// what do those thumb for color mean? when I selected supprise. but this is in my order in that it always change
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 am

Knowing the toys are on the truck and out for delivery is the hardest part of waiting. It's somehow not quite real until you know you'll be getting something that morning.
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:28 am

It's not a Bad Dragon toy, I already have 13 of those, but I was notified today that my KTM "Sneaky Pete" fucking machine with the XL Dildo Adapter shipped this morning! I ordered express shipping and I am on the edge of my seat. I'm supposed to have this weekend to myself; will it arrive in time?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:28 am

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:my slugs are on the way.

https://bad-dragon.com/colorpreview/thumbnail/slug//// what do those thumb for color mean? when I selected supprise. but this is in my order in that it always change

Its just a generic thumbnail for mystery colored toys, and they seem to change color everytime you refresh the page (at least that was my experience for my last mystery order).

At least this year they had premades for the April Fool's toys, previous years you had to wait for the item to go in a manufacturing queue like everything else.

And supposedly, my slugs are out for delivery! I hope I get something neat....
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:25 am

My custom medium soft flint has hit a month. Its about the same wait time I had on my legacy Luka. I don't feel too bad though, a little worried that it might flop or something and take longer but my anxiety is low thankfully. :smilenox:
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:29 am

HornyUnicorn wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:my slugs are on the way.

Its just a generic thumbnail for mystery colored toys, and they seem to change color everytime you refresh the page (at least that was my experience for my last mystery order).

At least this year they had premades for the April Fool's toys, previous years you had to wait for the item to go in a manufacturing queue like everything else.

And supposedly, my slugs are out for delivery! I hope I get something neat....

normaly those are a "mario box" my other supprises were
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm

I've made a horrible decision a week ago.

My mini Rex is supposed to come today, but the problem is, my conservative grandmother comes to drop my brother off on Tuesdays. Oh boy. :tinfoil:
reine

Postby reine » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:06 pm

6 weeks on Scorn and David...!
I hope they ship soon. :'u I'm approaching the 2-month mark.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I've made a horrible decision a week ago.

My mini Rex is supposed to come today, but the problem is, my conservative grandmother comes to drop my brother off on Tuesdays. Oh boy. :tinfoil:

Eek!
Good luck?

And sympathy
Pretzal queen!!
[
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:51 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Eek!
Good luck?

And sympathy

Thanks! Luckily, my grandma came early and left as soon as she had arrived, so she never got to see the package. Yay! :smile:
Though I'm a little bummed with how late my toy arrived though. Usually my stuff comes around at noon, but this time it showed up at 4:40. UPS is very unpredictable. Going to start picking packages up from store locations from now on.

UPDATE: HOLY FUCK I should've went with Rex earlier. I just had the longest toy session with him. Wait was worth it :excited:
Rowin Goldman

Postby Rowin Goldman » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:13 pm

I now understand Bad Dragon's strategy.
In anticipation for my Nova to be made I caved and ordered a Medium Trent from Adoptions to hold me over until they get to shipping out my custom. I've now dropped almost $250 on Bad Dragon in under a month. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!
laviss

Postby laviss » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 pm

6 weeks and 4 days into my order and i got sent a pic of my clayton for approval, it's sooo pretty :widesmile:
now just waiting for the other three toys in this order to get done! hopefully it won't be too long now~

Return to “General Discussion”