Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Canadian Beaver

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Canadian Beaver » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 am

just ordered my first large, a ridley in dukacola cuz always wanted a GITD. just wish canada would get its dollar in order a 185${thats with shipping} toy costs 244$ plus another 25$ or so when it needs to cross into canada. :crying:
katze

Postby katze » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Just ordered a custom nox in the same colors as my roland to replace it, since it's too small :(

I find it funny I am finally now going to have a nox, when it was one of the first toys I wanted haha.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Orca wrote:Bought my first toy from Bad Dragon!
I went with a small spritz in firm. The aquatic feel is definately super attractive to me, and I even found one in adoptions with really pretty water-y colors!

I used to have a legacy Seadragon. I miss it a lot...I hope you enjoy Spritz! :dukeretro:
Canadian Beaver

Postby Canadian Beaver » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 pm

jeez already shipped its only been 24 hours for a fresh toy, usually takes 2 weeks or so, didnt think i would have it so soon :bugeyed:
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Orca wrote:Bought my first toy from Bad Dragon!
I went with a small spritz in firm. The aquatic feel is definately super attractive to me, and I even found one in adoptions with really pretty water-y colors!

That is a ridiculously pretty Spritz! Spritz is one of my fav's at the moment. I need a bigger one! :dukeretro:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:50 am

I am dyyyyying to get my XL echo and chimera today!! Of course delivery takes the longest, I didn't want to shell out double the price for 2-3 day shipping :/ UPS sucks but as long as I get my package I'll be happy. I really really hope they turned out awesome
Solarflare

Postby Solarflare » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:08 am

One more week before i can order my 3 customs. I don't get paid until the following Monday, its going to be a slow week.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:20 pm

I want it to be halloween already! There are two main things I plan on getting, a sinister pumpkin Fenrir, and whatever egg FB comes out with for halloween (along with some other eggs as well most likely).

And as for current waiting syndrome, I'm currently waiting on a small egg and medium egg from FB, HOWEVER, I am worried it will arrive too soon and I won't be able to pick it up in time (won't be able to visit my PO box till October). I PMd FB explaining that I had a bad time frame, to see if they could keep my toy from shipping till a certain time.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
MaximN2

Postby MaximN2 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 am

I finally saved up the tips to get myself my first toy! A medium Roland, but now I just have to wait for my debit cardnto come in the mail, make the order, Then wait again for it to ship. It sucks, but It insures I'll get some gooooood use out of it the first week for sure ;3
katze

Postby katze » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:20 pm

I can't waittttt for my nox, I hope they ship it as fast/almost as fast as they shipped my roland! I start my period in about a week so hopefully it will be here before then.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 am

Canadian Beaver wrote:just ordered my first large, a ridley in dukacola cuz always wanted a GITD. just wish canada would get its dollar in order a 185${thats with shipping} toy costs 244$ plus another 25$ or so when it needs to cross into canada. :crying:

I so so so agree with your sentiment. I made a $334 dollar order that came to $445 CAD. Not happy about it, and custom are going to SUCK, but what else can we do.

I want a large Ridley! Let us know how it goes!

As for my own waiting syndrome, I made an all-surprise order from EE that consists of a Garrus Vakarian Reptillian, Kylo Ren Cyborg, and Yautja/Predator Orc. Not BD, but still. Here's hoping for a quick wait! :D
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:58 am

Currently waiting on three BD customs, five adoptions, and one Akifu toys adoption... Only two have shipped so far, and I'll be out of town when at least one of them delivers, but I'll be able to get it from my apartment office on my birthday when I'm back.
:stick: Too kawaii to function
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm

WHEW my custom order shipped in one business day again!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:10 am

Ahhhhhhhhhh Pure Wand should finally be getting here tomorrow and my Scorn on Friday!!! I CANNOT WAIT :widesmile: :widesmile: :widesmile:

[bounces up and down impatiently]
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Orca

Postby Orca » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 am

My first BD toy comes in tomorrow... ://3 eeeee.
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:46 am

OMG I remember the wait for my Chance! Seriously, I got so impatient that I decided to buy a flop Fenrir as well, and it arrived a full week before my Chance did! Fortunately, Fenrir took good care of me for that week.
Now, I'm waiting for my large Crash to be manufactured and shipped. I've been using both Chance and Fenrir (recently, both at the same time, in the same hole) and decided it was time for something more challenging and, hopefully, more pleasurable.
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE
reine

Postby reine » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 am

Figured I should clean out the last of my wishlist before BD possibly adds logos to the old models, so I scooped up a custom large Echo in Tyson's Signature, a ready-made JT in Natural, and a couple of keychains (echo and roland)!

And a friend tossed in a ready-made mini Pearce in a rogue Cauldron colour and a Nocturne keychain. Mini Pearce is so small; it's gonna look so cute in the box with Echo. :stick:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Pearce is going to arrive tomorrow!

There will be lots of pics, definitly comparsions with small and medium Flint :smile:
katze

Postby katze » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Nox arrives tomorrow, so excited to finally have a small in my hands!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:28 pm

it's payday today so I thought I'd treat myself, to a meduim nocturne in firm in his new signaturecolour
productpage_nocturne_glow_static_full.jpg

really looking forward to getting him. As I'm sure his new colour will look even better in person
IMG_1604.JPG

it would be amazing if he arrived before Halloween. Would defiantly be the ultimate treat for Haloween, if that happened. But even if I do get him after Haloween, it won't really matter as it will be worth the wait
tumblr_o3qhojyyvL1qal0zgo1_500.gif
tumblr_o3qhojyyvL1qal0zgo1_500.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1854 times

Will post pictures of him on here. along with a few size comparison pic of him with my other toys

update*
just checked the status of my order for nocturne. He has been shipped and I will have him by friday. I ordered a couple of bottle of lube :misc11: :misc10: :misc8: with him, as well as a new syringe for my Nox with a cum tube. So it will be a fun weekend and one hell of a Halloween :liplick:
Zootopia_Bogo_watches_Gazelle.png
Last edited by twinkle-little-bat on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”