Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Covi

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Covi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 pm

vicc wrote:I may have gone a bit overboard.
► Show Spoiler

No you didn't go far enough overboard :widesmile: you easily could have added 2 maybe even 3 more toys to that order

tbh, though I wish had enough money to make orders like that, im lucky to order one toy at a time :unamused:
All I want in life is a bunch of Bad Dragon sex toys as well as someone to share them with, is that too much to ask for?
Why do I want so many toys, but never have the money for them?
:unamused:
"When life gives you sex toys go big or go home"
- unknown

:misc11: Collection & Wishlist :misc12:
on profile

ImageImageImageImage
Laz

Postby Laz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:03 pm

► Show Spoiler

You should take pictures of the whole order when it arrives if you can.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Sharkbait

Postby Sharkbait » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:04 pm

► Show Spoiler

Nice! I thought I was going overboard when I ordered a flop and a ready made the other day, clearly I need to up the ante. :smile:
:misc2: :laugh:
Solarflare

Postby Solarflare » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:54 am

I should get Hazel in the morning. So excited to see sinister pumpkin colour. :widesmile:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 am

My toys should be here by end of day. I'm a bit nervous that my eyes were bigger than my vagina. A small Sleipnir is pretty big.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:11 am

Small Clayton, small Pretzal, small Ridley, and a Pretzal keychain should arrive before I have to leave for work. I won't get to enjoy them for a while because 1) my period and 2) I don't know when I'll have time to myself once my period ends.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Reflet

Postby Reflet » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Just now got notification that my Pretzal shipped.
I've never been so excited for a toy to be shipped, haha. I can't waittttt! (Now I only wish I did something faster than just the basic ground shipping.. ;x; but I couldn't afford any more!)

Kisa wrote:My toys should be here by end of day. I'm a bit nervous that my eyes were bigger than my vagina. A small Sleipnir is pretty big.

Small Sleipnir is pretty big, you're right. But it's still my favourite of all my toys I have so far because it feels great. Just make sure you're warmed up enough!
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Normally I know what to expect with FedEx priority international post, but this time... it's acting a bit differently. Usually, when BD sends off something to me, I have it in three days. This time, the package has not only taken a different route altogether, but it's been more than three days to arrive. (Alert the media! I know... =P ) FedEx shows the parcel at a depot in Tas, but the courier that my package always gets passed off to shows it in Sydney.

I'm getting a bit antsy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm

My delivery date was pushed back from the 26th to the 27th. I'm going out of town on the 27th.
After my last package was lost I don't want this one sitting around where someone could just snag it. :(
I guess I'll have it held at a Fedex location for safe keeping. I just hope it doesn't say "silicone sculpture" on the box. XD
Solarflare

Postby Solarflare » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 pm

My Hazel turned out awesome! Sinister pumpkin marble really works well with the werewolfess.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:04 am

Going to be such a hard wait for my current toy order! I've got a small Anthro Dragon in Moonrise in the works, and it's one of the toys I've most been waiting to get since deciding to get the full Zodiac run. I've been wanting to see how the three sizes of Anthro Dragon compare to my old one-size version, but I just can't seem to bring myself to get an Anthro Dragon unless it's some combo of blue, green, and/or purple. So, a Small in green/blue this time, and the next transit release will be a medium. If they release a Saturn/Jupiter marble in order to properly go full circle, that will be a large.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Still waiting on my toys. They should have arrived yesterday. They are going a slightly different route this time around and it's confusing. :psyduck:

Edit: According to the tracking it isn't being delivered today either. Um, OK; if I'd wanted the 5 +-day shipping, I would have chosen that at checkout. I chose international priority with FedEx, which takes 2 - 4 days (I always get my parcel in 3), not a week. It may seem petty, but I paid extra for 2 - 4 day, priority shipping and it's what I should have gotten.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:19 pm

My medium echo gets devilered today, and I finally go home Friday morning. I can't wait to see my 3 new toys. :widesmile:

I'm also waiting on an email from kittens playpen. I asked them if they would be able to get my order to me before a certain date.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:58 am

My custom Flint isn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow but I've still been refreshing the tracking page. 8 hours ago it was in a town that's 7 hours away! :X
GraveDigger78

Postby GraveDigger78 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:37 am

Just ordered a Medium Nox, the I just keep refreshing the order page... Oh how to keep the mind of the dongs
Medium Tucker, Dragoness muzzle, small Spritz, Medium Nox
Male/straight/married
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am

I was SO excited for my first toy purchase since 2013 and UPS lost it :C It's my luck, with my other hobby the last high dollar purchases I made arrived broken, one was lost for 3 weeks AND broken. At least these toys can't get smashed, haha. So now I'm waiting for UPS to complete their investigation and find out where my package is. THIS IS THE WOOOORST :c

Now I just browse the adoptions whistfully ;;
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:37 am

Ordered a custom small Cole yesterday on my break at work because I'm hella impulsive.... The waiting game always kills me!!!! :crying:
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:
Small/3 Sleipnir in Blue Omen w/SC

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 am

Yay my Sleipnir is out for delivery to my post office. Which means I'm almost to part 3 of waiting syndrome: waiting for my postmaster to put it in my PO box so I can actually go get it. It gets put in the next business day, so I can go get it tomorrow morning.

So with UPS ground, that's a total of 8 days in transit to me :doh: I wish I wasn't so cheap, as Fedex Ground takes only 4 days and delivers on Saturdays. It would become 5 days with the extra day at the post office. But still -_-

Just wish I could had added a pack of condoms to my order. A few days ago I saw my brother doing some stuff with some girl in our basement (they left the door wide open! And she was naked!) when my mom asked me to bring them water bottles. And while I'm not gonna tell my parents, my therapist and boyfriend both think I should give him condoms -_- but I don't have any use for condoms so now I have to go buy some at a store....
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
GraveDigger78

Postby GraveDigger78 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am

Dynamus wrote:I was SO excited for my first toy purchase since 2013 and UPS lost it :C It's my luck, with my other hobby the last high dollar purchases I made arrived broken, one was lost for 3 weeks AND broken. At least these toys can't get smashed, haha. So now I'm waiting for UPS to complete their investigation and find out where my package is. THIS IS THE WOOOORST :c

Now I just browse the adoptions whistfully ;;

Oh nooooooooo! I wish you the best of luck! I have never really had an issue with UPS or FedEx for that matter. Both are very professional and well ran around here which is a surprise to me because I live in Detroit Michigan
Medium Tucker, Dragoness muzzle, small Spritz, Medium Nox
Male/straight/married
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Just ordered a fenrir in sinister pumpkin based on this guy
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”