Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Darkblaze

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Darkblaze » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:My toys just shipped. I already saw a flop of my anthro dragon, in adopts, and I think it looks hideous. >_< I hope the Pearce looks as nice as I'm hoping. *fingers crossed*

That seems to have happened to my first order, Spooky Seconds Janie and Dragoness Muzzle. I'm two weeks into wait times so far. It seems that they had a few hickups in manufacture as they both showed up on the flops page. I stayed away form the bright colors, probably a good thing.
0Zero100

Postby 0Zero100 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:58 pm

My Sinister Pumpkin Rowan just shipped a few hours ago while I was at work! :widesmile:

Hooplah! Hooplah! HOOPLAH!!!!

(No. But really, SO excited!)
What I learned in boating school is: Work consistently. Know your limits. Try to be a little better each day.
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:56 am

<3 My mind is officially blown. I placed an order for a custom-made blue skink tongue and a custom opal Meng on the 24th and apparently they shipped yesterday.
I feel like I'm a massive outlier and should not be counted but holy crap BD color me impressed.
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:12 am

Akanisen wrote:Just ordered a fenrir in sinister pumpkin based on this guy
► Show Spoiler

What's he from? :O

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:57 am

Domina et Chimere wrote:<3 My mind is officially blown. I placed an order for a custom-made blue skink tongue and a custom opal Meng on the 24th and apparently they shipped yesterday.
I feel like I'm a massive outlier and should not be counted but holy crap BD color me impressed.

Dude me too! I ordered my toy on Tuesday the 26th and it shipped out two days later - but today I opened my UPS app and the estimated delivery date got pushed back a day :crying:

I know there's nothing I can do about the shipping, but I was so surprised at the quick turnaround because the last order I placed took a solid month to ship. I'm happy and will definitely be doing some Christmas shopping for the boy on Black Friday :stick:
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:
Small/3 Sleipnir in Blue Omen w/SC

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 am

GraveDigger78 wrote:
Dynamus wrote:I was SO excited for my first toy purchase since 2013 and UPS lost it :C It's my luck, with my other hobby the last high dollar purchases I made arrived broken, one was lost for 3 weeks AND broken. At least these toys can't get smashed, haha. So now I'm waiting for UPS to complete their investigation and find out where my package is. THIS IS THE WOOOORST :c

Now I just browse the adoptions whistfully ;;

Oh nooooooooo! I wish you the best of luck! I have never really had an issue with UPS or FedEx for that matter. Both are very professional and well ran around here which is a surprise to me because I live in Detroit Michigan

Yeah, I was quite surprised because I had never had an issue with UPS. Ever. The USPS however... TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY but it's like, I hadn't gotten anything like this since 2013, then I treat myself, and bam. Come to find out, the parcel WAS delivered. Which means someone likely pilfered it. Boy, are they going to be in for a surprise when a horse dick and dragon tongue pop out at them. I think I ordered cum lube too, so, yeah. I feel violated and angry. I've never had a parcel stolen before. I fucking hate living here. So, UPS is still going to conduct its investigation and IDK what will happen. It's not Bad Dragon's fault, and it isn't UPS' fault, so I feel the "right" thing to do is eat the fucking loss myself. I don't want to make either party pay for someone else's thievery. I was raised better than that. I'm just, a cornucopia of emotions right now.

But, I do see that a Meng I bought from someone here on the Forums was shipped yesterday-- and is already out for delivery. So I have that to look forward to. There is also a really cute Meng for sale on BD right now and I am sorely tempted. But that will be my 3rd, and I'm not sure I should keep buying Mengs. They are cute as fuck, but I feel like I should be getting something I can really rut myself with :misc2: :stick:

Perhaps I should consider Meng AND something I can have fun with. I really want to get a Stan or Sleipnir next.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:04 am

katze wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Just ordered a fenrir in sinister pumpkin based on this guy
► Show Spoiler

What's he from? :O

SMITE
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:50 am

Mettaton wrote:
GraveDigger78 wrote:
Dynamus wrote:I was SO excited for my first toy purchase since 2013 and UPS lost it :C It's my luck, with my other hobby the last high dollar purchases I made arrived broken, one was lost for 3 weeks AND broken. At least these toys can't get smashed, haha. So now I'm waiting for UPS to complete their investigation and find out where my package is. THIS IS THE WOOOORST :c

Now I just browse the adoptions whistfully ;;

Oh nooooooooo! I wish you the best of luck! I have never really had an issue with UPS or FedEx for that matter. Both are very professional and well ran around here which is a surprise to me because I live in Detroit Michigan

Yeah, I was quite surprised because I had never had an issue with UPS. Ever. The USPS however... TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY but it's like, I hadn't gotten anything like this since 2013, then I treat myself, and bam. Come to find out, the parcel WAS delivered. Which means someone likely pilfered it. Boy, are they going to be in for a surprise when a horse dick and dragon tongue pop out at them. I think I ordered cum lube too, so, yeah. I feel violated and angry. I've never had a parcel stolen before. I fucking hate living here. So, UPS is still going to conduct its investigation and IDK what will happen. It's not Bad Dragon's fault, and it isn't UPS' fault, so I feel the "right" thing to do is eat the fucking loss myself. I don't want to make either party pay for someone else's thievery. I was raised better than that. I'm just, a cornucopia of emotions right now.

But, I do see that a Meng I bought from someone here on the Forums was shipped yesterday-- and is already out for delivery. So I have that to look forward to. There is also a really cute Meng for sale on BD right now and I am sorely tempted. But that will be my 3rd, and I'm not sure I should keep buying Mengs. They are cute as fuck, but I feel like I should be getting something I can really rut myself with :misc2: :stick:

Perhaps I should consider Meng AND something I can have fun with. I really want to get a Stan or Sleipnir next.

If someone is stealing your packages from your house, you should have your packages held at a UPS store for pickup. That would eliminate the problem.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:02 pm

kt~ wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

If someone is stealing your packages from your house, you should have your packages held at a UPS store for pickup. That would eliminate the problem.

This is the first time anything like this has happened to me, and I've been here for nearly 3 years now. The UPS driver delivered something for my husband recently and we chatted briefly about it. He said that our parcels are likely going to require a signature from here on out. However, the idea of having it go to the UPS store is a good one! When I get back to working outside of the house, it would be good to know that they're at a store for me to pick up (a touch inconvenient, but at least I'll know my parcel is safe).

In a way, I'm thankful it happened to my Bad Dragon toys. I collect models worth a few hundred dollars and they're one of a kind... so if one of those went missing I'd be out a lot more :/
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Twister

Postby Twister » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm really confused! I've ordered a custom dingaling before and it took AGES (over a month) to be ready and to ship, even if it was something as simple as a small thing in onyx black, but I just ordered a fairly complicated custom a few days ago and left it thinking "Yeah, I don't have to check for shipping for a while."
Remembered today that I had to leave feedback for my ticket, logged into my "BD Email", and saw that my custom was shipped? Two days after I ordered it? I ordered it pretty late in the evening?? :psyduck:

I have NEGATIVE waiting syndrome right now and it's kind of freaking me out! XD
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Twister wrote:I'm really confused! I've ordered a custom dingaling before and it took AGES (over a month) to be ready and to ship, even if it was something as simple as a small thing in onyx black, but I just ordered a fairly complicated custom a few days ago and left it thinking "Yeah, I don't have to check for shipping for a while."
Remembered today that I had to leave feedback for my ticket, logged into my "BD Email", and saw that my custom was shipped? Two days after I ordered it? I ordered it pretty late in the evening?? :psyduck:

Don't worry about it, they've really cut down their custom times recently.
Most people here have seen their orders shipped in a few days, at most about a week.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:16 pm

kt~ wrote:
Twister wrote:I'm really confused! I've ordered a custom dingaling before and it took AGES (over a month) to be ready and to ship, even if it was something as simple as a small thing in onyx black, but I just ordered a fairly complicated custom a few days ago and left it thinking "Yeah, I don't have to check for shipping for a while."

Don't worry about it, they've really cut down their custom times recently.
Most people here have seen their orders shipped in a few days, at most about a week.

Yup! I know this feeling as well, I ordered two customs a while ago (and ticketed them about one of them leaving color references) and it shipped two days later! Plus both the toys looked amazing! Wait times is one thing BD has gotten better at.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
vicc

Postby vicc » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:50 pm

All five of my toys got made in less in a week! They shipped Friday coming here on Monday. But because of some unfortunate circumstances that came up, I wont be able to even see them for at least a week! AARRRG! :misc5:
Covi

Postby Covi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Im getting super impatient waiting for my L Spritz and XL winston's tail. All im asking for it is to ship asap so I can use my beautiful opal tail

Its been over a week and idk how much longer I can wait :bugeyed:
All I want in life is a bunch of Bad Dragon sex toys as well as someone to share them with, is that too much to ask for?
Why do I want so many toys, but never have the money for them?
:unamused:
"When life gives you sex toys go big or go home"
- unknown

:misc11: Collection & Wishlist :misc12:
on profile

ImageImageImageImage
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 am

My slugs shipped!

Ordered a small Winston Tail from the adoptions and a pack of teenies together with my two packs of slugs, can't wait. :smile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:15 pm

My Fenrir shipped!
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Akanisen wrote:My Fenrir shipped!

Mine too! But mine's secondhand lol
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Idra wrote:
Akanisen wrote:My Fenrir shipped!

Mine too! But mine's secondhand lol

Fenrirs for everyone! What size/color is yours? Mine is a small/5/sinister pumpkin. I considered a medium size, but I decided on small because based on its measurements it will hopefully be a perfect toy for vaginal knotting (which all of my current toys the knots are either too small or the knot doesn't stay).
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Akanisen wrote:Fenrirs for everyone! What size/color is yours? Mine is a small/5/sinister pumpkin. I considered a medium size, but I decided on small because based on its measurements it will hopefully be a perfect toy for vaginal knotting (which all of my current toys the knots are either too small or the knot doesn't stay).

Fenrirs everywhere!!!

Mine's an M/5 with a cumtube in this UV reactive hot pank with a strip of a metallic reddish color on the very very bottom -- the original owner says it looks like Meteor Impact, and from the photos it does, but who knows really! I'm usually not about the pank, but something about this one being that eye-searingly bright and unapologetic really appealed to me lol.

I got the medium because my Xar's knot is the same size (2.3") and I'm hoping this one feels as good as Xar does! I can tie with Xar vaginally but because of that base, I can't really leave it in or move around with it or anything, so fingers crossed for some vaginal knotting action where I can just leave it :3 I usually leave my cumtubes tied up while I toy so it should be fine to just tuck it in my waistband or something, plus if I want to use it I can xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Not BD, but I'm going nuts waiting for one of my FB orders to arrive. :widesmile: I placed the order back in June, but it was delayed for a good while due to a few production set-backs which FB were very good about keeping me noted about. It was shipped just under a week ago, so should be with me here in the UK any day, but gah - I find waiting for an order once it's been shipped to be the hardest part! So close yet so far...

Funnily enough, the order doesn't even include a fullsize toy - just some Bitty Beasts to join my teenie army!

Return to “General Discussion”