Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby katze » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:03 pm

You guys are lucky, still no shipping for me yet :(

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:33 pm

katze wrote:You guys are lucky, still no shipping for me yet :(

It might have flopped indeed. My echo or terra might have too since they were ordered before the fenrir but still haven't shipped. Hopefully you see it soon.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
katze

Postby katze » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
katze wrote:You guys are lucky, still no shipping for me yet :(

It might have flopped indeed. My echo or terra might have too since they were ordered before the fenrir but still haven't shipped. Hopefully you see it soon.

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
VampireTampon

Postby VampireTampon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Yeah, I'm praying that my order ships tomorrow. I wonder... Did anyone place a 3 toy order that already shipped?
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:49 pm

VampireTampon wrote:Yeah, I'm praying that my order ships tomorrow. I wonder... Did anyone place a 3 toy order that already shipped?

I ordered 3 customs in my order on the 26th and they shipped on the 3rd. There's 2 packs of teenies in it too, which I think they make up according to orders. My customs were not too fancy though, just picked from current promos. I hope yours is shipped soon!!!
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 am

FoxyCatZaam wrote:
VampireTampon wrote:Yeah, I'm praying that my order ships tomorrow. I wonder... Did anyone place a 3 toy order that already shipped?

I ordered 3 customs in my order on the 26th and they shipped on the 3rd. There's 2 packs of teenies in it too, which I think they make up according to orders. My customs were not too fancy though, just picked from current promos. I hope yours is shipped soon!!!

Nope teenies are completely random and separately made. Not affected by the order at all.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am

katze wrote:I'm starting to wonder if my moko flopped/didn't turn out right, since it's not like the molds are really being used up all the time. My luka shipped pretty fast (after 2 days?). Keep an eye out for a purple moko with a white base!

I hope your moko is okay! I ordered one too so I really hope there's nothing wrong with the molds, haha! :stick:
noverstreet

Postby noverstreet » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:11 pm

One week and three days! I was hoping it would ship this week so it would arrive sometime next week! Every day the excitement grows harder to contain!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:31 pm

My XL Blaze (a secondhand) is en route... supposed to get here next Thursday. I see a lot of refreshing the tracking page in my future to see if they can get him here faster... can't wait!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
korbo

Postby korbo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 am

ordered 3 on the 30th, fingers crossed for monday. :stick:
Owned:
► Show Spoiler
korbo

Postby korbo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:01 am

JUST noticed my order got duplicated and cancelled TWICE on my order page. the 3rd is still processing... ever happen to anyone else? :surprised:

► Show Spoiler
Owned:
► Show Spoiler
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:14 am

"Recovery efforts are underway" for my package according to the email I just got from UPS. If the packages gets too delayed I am screwed, and not in the god way :unamused:
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
konagami

Postby konagami » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:25 am

The suspense is killing me and it's only been 3 days!

I ordered a medium size flared chance in medium firmness with a custom split marble & cumtube. Darker brown balls and a pink and brown shaft. It'll be my first BD insertable and I'm still wondering whether I'll be able to slide all 10 inches in there!

Girth shouldnt be a problem at least since I've plugged to about 6".
Last edited by konagami on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:13 am

I just ordered Duke's Butt in Bad Dragon colors and a Small Echo in Janine's Fire color with a cumtube. First time with a penetratable because why the hell not, these things are obviously good for something. I know I just ordered but the hype is too real :excited:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:25 am

BnS_Pup wrote:I just ordered Duke's Butt in Bad Dragon colors and a Small Echo in Janine's Fire color with a cumtube. First time with a penetratable because why the hell not, these things are obviously good for something. I know I just ordered but the hype is too real :excited:

Oooh someone else got a toy in Fire :D I'll love to see how it looks on Echo. Should be similar to the Magma Drake Terra I ordered.
Last edited by Ebilwolf on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:I just ordered Duke's Butt in Bad Dragon colors and a Small Echo in Janine's Fire color with a cumtube. First time with a penetratable because why the hell not, these things are obviously good for something. I know I just ordered but the hype is too real :excited:

Oooh someone else got a toy in Fire :D I'll love to see how it looks on Echo. Should be similar to the Magma Drake Echo I ordered.

I will definitely be posting reviews and pics of them. Magma Drake is another color I would love to see on a toy like Flint. Saw a huge Fire Flint the other day and that made me jump for Fire Echo.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:21 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Oooh someone else got a toy in Fire :D I'll love to see how it looks on Echo. Should be similar to the Magma Drake Echo I ordered.

I will definitely be posting reviews and pics of them. Magma Drake is another color I would love to see on a toy like Flint. Saw a huge Fire Flint the other day and that made me jump for Fire Echo.

Lol the Fire Flint you saw was mine so I fully encourage that color. I swore I saw a Magma Drake Flint at one point :d
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm

That Flint made me sure I want to get something in Fire too, need to think about what though. The highlight looked so great.

More on topic, hoping to see some action on my toys next week, though I can wait.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:44 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Haha found it :D

Last edited by Ebilwolf on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm supposed to get my Elden tomorrow, but it kind of looks like I may not get it until Tuesday, Drats.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”