Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby katze » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Ugh. My EE reptilian is scheduled for devilery today, however it's almost 7:30 pm and it still hasn't been delivered. I'm hoping they still deliver it today. This is why I started using FedEx instead (when I get the option), USPS loves to deliver my packages late in the day.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
katze

Postby katze » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:07 pm

katze wrote:Ugh. My EE reptilian is scheduled for devilery today, however it's almost 7:30 pm and it still hasn't been delivered. I'm hoping they still deliver it today. This is why I started using FedEx instead (when I get the option), USPS loves to deliver my packages late in the day.

Still not delivered. :/

If it's not delivered by the time I get off work later I'm going to call the post office it's probably at to see what's up. I don't really like having my most expensive toy go MIA.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:47 am

Zoommggg... I recently picked up a rainbow ribbon Fenrir from the second hand boards. Original delivery date was listed as Tuesday the 21st (which I was bummed about because I need to be out of town that day for a training), but when I checked the tracking number again today it said that it was on the truck for delivery today!!!! I'm SO glad I decided to work from home today! :widesmile:

Update - about one minute after I posted this the mail came! So happy!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Echoside

Postby Echoside » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm back! and have placed another custom order!

Now to sit patiently....which is gonna be extremely hard to do. A medium Bumblehooves and Roland need to hurry up.
"A dog that intends to bite, does not bear its teeth." -Turkish Proverb :smile:
katze

Postby katze » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

I get my large echo tomorrow, hopefully my period holds off for a day. :surprised:

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:36 pm

katze wrote:I get my large echo tomorrow, hopefully my period holds off for a day. :surprised:

I hate when coincidences like that happen. I'm also praying my period holds off until after I see my Partner next week! Unfortunately, they do love to come at the least convenient time ever...
Idra

Postby Idra » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
katze wrote:I get my large echo tomorrow, hopefully my period holds off for a day. :surprised:

I hate when coincidences like that happen. I'm also praying my period holds off until after I see my Partner next week! Unfortunately, they do love to come at the least convenient time ever...

Mine came right as our washing machine broke. Now... leaks, and no washer. I hope you're both luckier than I was!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:58 am

Idra wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Mine came right as our washing machine broke. Now... leaks, and no washer. I hope you're both luckier than I was!

Makes me glad I'm birth control that has stopped my period altogether. I still get monthly headaches and stuff, no bleeding though, woot-woot
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:21 pm

I put in an order for 3 customs Monday night, and I'm already developing "the syndrome"! 2 are signatures & 1 is 4th kind with a black base, so I'm sure it's gonna take a while. Does anyone know if it takes 3x as long for 3 as it does for 1? And will the status change when they've begun making them?
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:28 am

I was super excited to learn that the Werewolf muzzle recently came back. I already have Hazel in her "natural" color (which I love) and wanted both to be the same color. Sent in a ticket to see if it was a possibility and they said they'll attempt it.

One significant payment later and now I'm just sitting here thinking about how I'll have almost a whole werewolfess to do! Only thing missing is a butt! Oh, I didn't think about this till just now but I guess JT could kinda fill that hole...so to speak. ;)
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:16 am

I just ordered a large Nova to my parents house...

Shouldn't get to akward, though. My parents know of my collection and I'm home alone most of the day.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 am

Waiting for my werewolf muzzle to show up... it was a completely irresponsible impulse buy, so while I'm excited to see what it's like in person, I also feel like there might be an equal feeling of shame at the money I recklessly spent, lol...
► Show Spoiler
Dragonus Maximus

Postby Dragonus Maximus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 am

Sanguine wrote:Waiting for my werewolf muzzle to show up... it was a completely irresponsible impulse buy, so while I'm excited to see what it's like in person, I also feel like there might be an equal feeling of shame at the money I recklessly spent, lol...

I'm in a similar situation, got my Janine on a notion of: "she looks pretty, must have!". Now waiting for her.
I think the look of toy will outweigh that feel of spent funds, at least to some degree.
An insightful comment about cookies.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 am

Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:Waiting for my werewolf muzzle to show up... it was a completely irresponsible impulse buy, so while I'm excited to see what it's like in person, I also feel like there might be an equal feeling of shame at the money I recklessly spent, lol...

I'm in a similar situation, got my Janine on a notion of: "she looks pretty, must have!". Now waiting for her.
I think the look of toy will outweigh that feel of spent funds, at least to some degree.

Yeah, I've been getting into the canine toys as of late, and when I went on the BD website and saw the werewolf muzzle on the homepage I was like OMG, so pretty, but i'll be good and wait for a flop in the adopts. Then they dropped a bunch of them an hour later, and one was in my fave canine color scheme. I was basically set up to fail, haha. I think I'll love it and be able to get creative with it in terms of play, but if not I guess I can always sell it. :stick:
► Show Spoiler
Dragonus Maximus

Postby Dragonus Maximus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:

Yeah, I've been getting into the canine toys as of late, and when I went on the BD website and saw the werewolf muzzle on the homepage I was like OMG, so pretty, but i'll be good and wait for a flop in the adopts. Then they dropped a bunch of them an hour later, and one was in my fave canine color scheme. I was basically set up to fail, haha. I think I'll love it and be able to get creative with it in terms of play, but if not I guess I can always sell it. :stick:

Heh, yea, things happen sometimes. Hopefully muzzle works out for you, best of luck.
An insightful comment about cookies.
Umbra

Postby Umbra » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Krrst wrote:I was super excited to learn that the Werewolf muzzle recently came back. I already have Hazel in her "natural" color (which I love) and wanted both to be the same color. Sent in a ticket to see if it was a possibility and they said they'll attempt it.

One significant payment later and now I'm just sitting here thinking about how I'll have almost a whole werewolfess to do! Only thing missing is a butt! Oh, I didn't think about this till just now but I guess JT could kinda fill that hole...so to speak. ;)

Might be a little random, but about your hazel, did you ever have any tearing problems with her? I really want the muzzle or hazel but, eh, I like to do research first, lol.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:43 pm

My RR Roland probably won't ship today. I'm on my period, so I won't be able to use him till week after this coming one anyway. I'm mainly impatient to see him and take pics.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Umbra wrote:
Krrst wrote:I was super excited to learn that the Werewolf muzzle recently came back. I already have Hazel in her "natural" color (which I love) and wanted both to be the same color. Sent in a ticket to see if it was a possibility and they said they'll attempt it.

Might be a little random, but about your hazel, did you ever have any tearing problems with her? I really want the muzzle or hazel but, eh, I like to do research first, lol.

It's no problem! It's funny you should ask that because I just received some sil-poxy for repairing tears on silicon toys today. Yes, I do have a tear on my Hazel. Its extremely small in the bottom "V" on her. I've used her a fair bit but I wasn't too rough with her and only have an average size member. I think it's just a normal problem with the toy. I've read that using a small amount of the sil-poxy early on a tear will help from it getting worse and if you only need to use a small amount you cant really see it or feel it.

I'm mostly concerned if the cured version is toxic or not. I somehow got some small lacerations just on the inside of my dragoness muzzle lips and would like to fix it. However, since I also like to perform oral on the muzzle I am cautious about applying the poxy. If anyone has any experience with repairs and happens to see this I wouldn't mind some input. I may make a post on the FAQ section later about it.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 pm

I know so many other RR's have shipped today but I think I nabbed mine too late for that to happen. Still, if all goes well I should have it (A purdy Bumble!) by next Friday. :smilenox:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:

Heh, yea, things happen sometimes. Hopefully muzzle works out for you, best of luck.

It's here! And it's huge... I had no idea it was such a big hunk of silicone. I'm torn as to whether or not I should open it or just keep it in the bag and sell. I like how the mouth moves though, I can see there being some potential for some good fantasy play.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”