Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Niah

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I know so many other RR's have shipped today but I think I nabbed mine too late for that to happen. Still, if all goes well I should have it (A purdy Bumble!) by next Friday. :smilenox:

I nabbed mine too late too, I think. The CS chat window was still open, but I think it was after they usually ship out the toys, so mine will go out Monday. I did the cheapest shipping, so I'll get my Roland either Friday or the next Monday. I'm in no real hurry since my period just started and I won't be able to toy until probably the end of this coming week anyway.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:
Yeah, I've been getting into the canine toys as of late, and when I went on the BD website and saw the werewolf muzzle on the homepage I was like OMG, so pretty, but i'll be good and wait for a flop in the adopts. Then they dropped a bunch of them an hour later, and one was in my fave canine color scheme. I was basically set up to fail, haha. I think I'll love it and be able to get creative with it in terms of play, but if not I guess I can always sell it. :stick:

Heh, yea, things happen sometimes. Hopefully muzzle works out for you, best of luck.

It's here! And it's huge... I had no idea it was such a big hunk of silicone. I'm torn as to whether or not I should open it or just keep it in the bag and sell. I like how the mouth moves though, I can see there being some potential for some good fantasy play.

Here's an idea: get a Chico lil vibe tongue and wedge it in the wolf's mouth, it'll be like the wolf is giving you head with a vibrating tongue!
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Heh, yea, things happen sometimes. Hopefully muzzle works out for you, best of luck.

It's here! And it's huge... I had no idea it was such a big hunk of silicone. I'm torn as to whether or not I should open it or just keep it in the bag and sell. I like how the mouth moves though, I can see there being some potential for some good fantasy play.

Here's an idea: get a Chico lil vibe tongue and wedge it in the wolf's mouth, it'll be like the wolf is giving you head with a vibrating tongue!

Ooo, I hadn't thought of a vibe tongue!!! That's a fantastic idea!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Dragonus Maximus

Postby Dragonus Maximus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:
Yeah, I've been getting into the canine toys as of late, and when I went on the BD website and saw the werewolf muzzle on the homepage I was like OMG, so pretty, but i'll be good and wait for a flop in the adopts. Then they dropped a bunch of them an hour later, and one was in my fave canine color scheme. I was basically set up to fail, haha. I think I'll love it and be able to get creative with it in terms of play, but if not I guess I can always sell it. :stick:

Oh, it's already arrived. Glad to hear all is good and well!
Hmm... if it were me, and i was torn on keeping a toy or not, i'd probably just let it sit in a bag for a while. That way i could weigh pros and cons before opening it.
An insightful comment about cookies.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:

Hmm... if it were me, and i was torn on keeping a toy or not, i'd probably just let it sit in a bag for a while. That way i could weigh pros and cons before opening it.

I ended up opening it, LOL! I have no will power.

It's ok though, because something about it turns me on in a really primal way. I think I'll end up having some fun with it! :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
Dragonus Maximus

Postby Dragonus Maximus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Sanguine wrote:
Dragonus Maximus wrote:
Sanguine wrote:

I ended up opening it, LOL! I have no will power.

It's ok though, because something about it turns me on in a really primal way. I think I'll end up having some fun with it! :widesmile:

Well, okay then. More power to ya!
Hope you have some great time with your little treasure.
An insightful comment about cookies.
Umbra

Postby Umbra » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:46 am

Krrst wrote:
Umbra wrote:
Krrst wrote:I was super excited to learn that the Werewolf muzzle recently came back. I already have Hazel in her "natural" color (which I love) and wanted both to be the same color. Sent in a ticket to see if it was a possibility and they said they'll attempt it.

One significant payment later and now I'm just sitting here thinking about how I'll have almost a whole werewolfess to do! Only thing missing is a butt! Oh, I didn't think about this till just now but I guess JT could kinda fill that hole...so to speak. ;)

Might be a little random, but about your hazel, did you ever have any tearing problems with her? I really want the muzzle or hazel but, eh, I like to do research first, lol.

It's no problem! It's funny you should ask that because I just received some sil-poxy for repairing tears on silicon toys today. Yes, I do have a tear on my Hazel. Its extremely small in the bottom "V" on her. I've used her a fair bit but I wasn't too rough with her and only have an average size member. I think it's just a normal problem with the toy. I've read that using a small amount of the sil-poxy early on a tear will help from it getting worse and if you only need to use a small amount you cant really see it or feel it.

I'm mostly concerned if the cured version is toxic or not. I somehow got some small lacerations just on the inside of my dragoness muzzle lips and would like to fix it. However, since I also like to perform oral on the muzzle I am cautious about applying the poxy. If anyone has any experience with repairs and happens to see this I wouldn't mind some input. I may make a post on the FAQ section later about it.

Ah, I see. thats the problem, we dont have anything like silpoxy in my country at all so I would rather get something that wont tear. Its sad because I really like the look of hazel but she wont get any love from her designer to fix that problem at all :( I already contacted BD about it. oh well.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Umbra wrote:
Krrst wrote:
Umbra wrote:
Might be a little random, but about your hazel, did you ever have any tearing problems with her? I really want the muzzle or hazel but, eh, I like to do research first, lol.

It's no problem! It's funny you should ask that because I just received some sil-poxy for repairing tears on silicon toys today. Yes, I do have a tear on my Hazel. Its extremely small in the bottom "V" on her. I've used her a fair bit but I wasn't too rough with her and only have an average size member. I think it's just a normal problem with the toy. I've read that using a small amount of the sil-poxy early on a tear will help from it getting worse and if you only need to use a small amount you cant really see it or feel it.

I'm mostly concerned if the cured version is toxic or not. I somehow got some small lacerations just on the inside of my dragoness muzzle lips and would like to fix it. However, since I also like to perform oral on the muzzle I am cautious about applying the poxy. If anyone has any experience with repairs and happens to see this I wouldn't mind some input. I may make a post on the FAQ section later about it.

Ah, I see. thats the problem, we dont have anything like silpoxy in my country at all so I would rather get something that wont tear. Its sad because I really like the look of hazel but she wont get any love from her designer to fix that problem at all :( I already contacted BD about it. oh well.

The dragon muzzle and Sugarstar are fairly resistant. Possibly Janine too, but I've seen some tears on her. If you have any questions or anything feel free to pm me. I have a good amount of the penetrables and know their pros and cons.
IgniterRabbit

Postby IgniterRabbit » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm

A little into a week...

and all of my items are now shipping! :D

I used FedEx before, and the wait wasn't too bad, but this one's going through UPS, and I have three things this time: Small Dragon Tongue, Small Roland, and clear cumlube ( :misc8: ).

:excited: :misc2:
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 pm

IgniterRabbit wrote:A little into a week...

I used FedEx before, and the wait wasn't too bad, but this one's going through UPS, and I have three things this time: Small Dragon Tongue, Small Roland, and clear cumlube ( :misc8: ).

They were customs and they're shipped within a week? Damn, I envy you. I put in an order a week ago for 3 customs and mine are still processing. I mean, I wasn't expecting them to be super quick, but it would be nice if they got done this week.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 am

IgniterRabbit wrote:A little into a week...

I guess I spoke too soon. I just checked the status on my order and it says they shipped! That's a week exactly, considering I made the order last Monday night. I'm impressed with how fast that was. I just hope they turned out good.
IgniterRabbit

Postby IgniterRabbit » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Roland & Dragon Tongue are both surprise-me's, @ Gargoyle.

Got the shipment day to, on UPS, 2/27 (hopefully)! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I put in for a Small Nox in Jupiter yesterday and I am really excited-- the wait is killing me already though :stick:
I just got a new waitressing job and after two days of tips saving I was able to finally get Nox, a model I have been wanting for a year now-- and after all the Jupiter pictures I have seen and falling in love with it, I broke down and decided to get that color :nomnom:

Maybe I will get a desert color sometime, but that is still up for debate; I need to find a model I would like them on.
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
katze

Postby katze » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Panzellie wrote:I put in for a Small Nox in Jupiter yesterday and I am really excited-- the wait is killing me already though :stick:
I just got a new waitressing job and after two days of tips saving I was able to finally get Nox, a model I have been wanting for a year now-- and after all the Jupiter pictures I have seen and falling in love with it, I broke down and decided to get that color :nomnom:

Maybe I will get a desert color sometime, but that is still up for debate; I need to find a model I would like them on.

Nice choice! I love how nox looks in Jupiter. :)

Here's mine with a Jupiter shaft to give you an idea of how it will look!:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 pm

katze wrote:Nice choice! I love how nox looks in Jupiter. :)

Here's mine with a Jupiter shaft to give you an idea of how it will look!:

Ooh! Wait! I think I saw your Nox awhile back and that is what made me really love Jupiter (That and Dae's Flint >w<) I just couldn't place where I saw it before!
It looks so lovely on your Nox :O That makes me even more excited!
I actually ordered a custom split of black and Jupiter and I am pretty sure your Nox inspired that love-- I hope that is OK >///<
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
katze

Postby katze » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Panzellie wrote:Ooh! Wait! I think I saw your Nox awhile back and that is what made me really love Jupiter (That and Dae's Flint >w<) I just couldn't place where I saw it before!
It looks so lovely on your Nox :O That makes me even more excited!
I actually ordered a custom split of black and Jupiter and I am pretty sure your Nox inspired that love-- I hope that is OK >///<

Lol, of course it's okay! I'm just happy my toy inspired you to get one similar!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Waiting on my Bumble! Not BD, but also waiting on my Laughing Dragon and some Squishables.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm

GASP my new large echo shipped! After 2 days! :widesmile:

Should be here Friday!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 am

My black RR Nox and Razor come today, but if feels like FOREVER... and frequently my UPS packages don't come until late in the day so I'll still be waiting for a bit. One time they came around 9pm. I hope that's not the case today! :doh:
► Show Spoiler
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:50 am

Just put in a large order with 4 toys - finally getting my L / 3 / Sinister Pumpkin David and a few others that have been catching my eye. Now the waiting game...I just hope they get here before I teach my class so I can show people the difference firmness makes in a toy. Also waiting on a secondhand Pearce :liplick:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15

Return to “General Discussion”