Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Nyan

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Nyan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:

Yeah its a custom ^-=-^ Medium/5 Uber diamond and Halloween black marble :3
What is yours?

Uber Diamond is white with blue iridescent glitters, right? It should go perfectly well with the Halloween Black! Please post a picture when it arrives!
Uber Diamond (if that's what I described) was my first choice for the small Nox I ordered, but I eventually changed for a marble of reds :smilenox: .
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks to the Womanizer customer service I was able to find a place to order the pro40 model in white! I have to say, of all the places I've gotten toys from they are fucking great at customer service! Like, I ticketed them asking about the white and what I was going on with it (and explained my reasoning for wanting white) and the person who replied told me that it was indeed discontinued unfortunately, BUT then proceeded to help me look for a site that still had it in stock that I could buy it from! That person is an awesome person!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 am

OH BOY! UPS said my order is out for delivery since 4:47am (US Eastern Time).
I have the day off too. Gonna be a long wait...
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 pm

I don't mean to double post, but...

MY ORDER JUST ARRIVED!

What a heavy box too... :excited:
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm

TJ_Vinny wrote:I don't mean to double post, but...

MY ORDER JUST ARRIVED!

What a heavy box too... :excited:

We want to see :widesmile: !!
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:10 am

Not much, but there's a lot of silicone in these things! Such monsters.
Large medium firm Echo in Natural, a Crimson Duke Butt, 1 bottle of Cumlube, 1 bottle of Clear Cumlube, and a BD sticker to fill in the corner there.

Hope the image works; I never used Imgur before...
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks for sharing, who doesn't love seeing other people unboxing their toys while waiting for theirs :laugh: ? Have you already tried both cumlubes or is it the first time you order both?
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:05 am

I never knew they also worked on weekends, I always assumed customer service times equals working times.
Not so obviously, as I saw the status code change on some of the toys in my order today.
The cocksmithes must be working since 7:00 AM! If they keep that pace, I might even have the order at my doorstep next weekend already.

Joyjoyjoyjoyjoy... EXCITED!

If I have interpreted the status codes correctly, then:
- XL Chance done and through QA already, sitting in warehouse
- L (now M) Fenrir done and through QA already, sitting in warehouse
- S Sleipnir done and through QA already, sitting in warehouse
- M David's Sheath reserved from existing stock in warehouse (despite being custom ordered because adoptions did not list any with the properties I wanted)
- XL Winston still waiting to be made
- Mary still waiting to be made

And this with my order only placed thursday morning, i.e. actual work on it having started friday morning the earliest.
This is the fastest I have experienced so far. Previously, the record was the first toy in an order finished 2 days after placing the order.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am

Nyan wrote:Have you already tried both cumlubes or is it the first time you order both?

I've used both kinds of Cumlube, I just bought a couple of extra bottles to make sure they last because it may be a little while before my next toy purchase.
I like to use the clear lube for the penetrable toys and the regular Cumlube for the dildos. I think it's an aesthetic thing.
Both perform similarly.

TheOtherDude wrote:And this with my order only placed thursday morning, i.e. actual work on it having started friday morning the earliest. This is the fastest I have experienced so far. Previously, the record was the first toy in an order finished 2 days after placing the order.

Really? I aught to keep that little strategy in mind! My first toy, Austin, was placed on a Monday and was delivered the following Friday, but the order I just received, picture above, took 2 weeks until it was able to ship, it shipped on Monday then delivered on the following Friday.

There must be a lot that goes on at the workshop, but the production times are still hard to keep track of. I can't imagine how hard they work on those big promotion days.
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:26 am

Maybe it's all just because maybe only few of the really large toys are ordered so the manufacturing queues are nearly always empty for those. Who knows.

There's no strategy in picking the day I've ordered though. I just order when I'm ready.

► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:08 am

Going on a week for my custom EE Howard :excited: :excited: :excited: *waiting intensifies*
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm

4.8 firm mystery Austin, suction cup. possibly purchased at a bad time
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 am

Just sent my email. I'm waiting on an answer from CS about some future customs I'm eventually hoping to get! If they'll do them:

A Blaze with a base in the color of Echo's signature (the sky looking portion) and a Cosmic Nebula shaft.

A Sidon themed Spritz: Rex's signature for the shaft, and a pearly off white base.

A Xar in Terra's signature.

A Flint in Meng's (green/blue) signature.

I unfortunately don't have the funds to get them all at once, but checking never hurts. If they'll do them, Blaze and Spritz will be the first ones I get. :laugh:
badbee

Postby badbee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am

TheOtherDude wrote:If I have interpreted the status codes correctly, then:

Where are you finding the status codes on the new website? :psyduck: Maybe I'm just completely overlooking it, but I just went poking around in my recent order to see and couldn't find anything more specific than "processing order".
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 am

My AKN Eel (which is SUPER pretty the pictures don't do it justice) and my white womanizer (still hate that name) got here!!! I can't wait to try them out after work tonight :laugh:

In other news, EE custom still in manufacturing :crying:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 pm

badbee wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:If I have interpreted the status codes correctly, then:

Where are you finding the status codes on the new website? :psyduck: Maybe I'm just completely overlooking it, but I just went poking around in my recent order to see and couldn't find anything more specific than "processing order".

Update Feb 16, 2018 -- Detailed order status is dead
On thursday, 15th of February 2018, around 14:24 local time, they have made a change to their backend systems which makes the status field is no longer appear in the data on the website. Effectively means detailed tracking has been killed off. See viewtopic.php?p=1253295#p1253295
Hope they change it back once they realize poor customer support will get bombarded with status update requests as people can't check it with self-service anymore.

They're displayed nowhere, in order to get them you'll need to dig around. Firefox developer tools! (Or Chrome, which work fairly similar).

1. Navigate to order detail page (e.g. https://bad-dragon.com/order/XXXXXX)
  2. Right click page anywhere -> Inspect element (FF) or inspect (Chrome). A panel will appear at the bottom of the browser window.
  3. In the panel, navigate to network analysis tab, then do as the info message there says and reload the page by clicking the button. (If you don't see the tab, click the tiny cogwheel icon all to the right in that tab bar to get into the developer tools options, then put a checkmark next to the identically named option there)
  4. You should see a growing list appearing in that panel now. Once the page has finished loading, scroll back up until you find an entry with file = your order number and type = json (FF) or fetch (Chrome). Click it and a drawer should appear on the right.
  5. In this drawer, navigate to the Response tab.
  6. You'll see a tree structure with data. Some elements have triangles next to them, you can expand those (see their child elements) by clicking the triangle.
  7. Find the customToys entry and check out all of its child items. Each contains the toy name, size, firmness and color options, so you can reliably identify individual toys in your order.
  8. You'll also find a field called "status" for each toy. It holds a numeric code. This is the code I am referring to.

Chrome guide bits credit: Akanisen

I have been refreshing the order page like halfhourly to hourly over a great span of the past days and also investigated my past orders' data in an attempt to make some sense of those codes. This is what I have gathered so far:

Confirmed status codes:
  • 3 = Queued for production
  • 16 = Packing your order right now (this will be set for all the items in your order at the same time)
  • 23 = Shipped
  • 80 = Cancelled
  • 87 = QA failed (flop/rogue/whatever), status about to change to 4 again
  • 90 = Reserved in warehouse. This immediately showed for all inventory items of my order, even "surprise me" stuff like keychains. Also, after being in production, some of my custom toys are also on status 90 now.

Still unsure about those:
  • 4 = In production + curing (status can change to this even on a weekend, it's apparently on a timer or auto-triggered when other toys that use your mold have finished curing)
  • 11 = Production finished, waiting to be moved to QA queue (status can change to this on a weekend)
  • 12 = In QA queue
  • 13 = QA underway (status can change to this on a weekend)
  • 92 = supposedly an alternate code for "waiting to be inspected by QA" (source)
OR also an alternate code for warehoused (maybe a different section of it)

Most unsure about steps 4/11/12/13.
Alternate way of interpretation:
  • 4 = Mold ready
  • 11 = Toy has been poured and is curing (activates a timer; status will auto-change to 12 when it's up)
  • 12 = Toy has finished curing and is waiting to be released from mold
  • 13 = Toy has been released from mold and is waiting to be inspected by QA

Encountered but still unknown codes:
  • 5 = ??? likely a finishing step for toy production; apparently for suction cup
  • 6 = ??? likely a finishing step for toy production
  • 8 = ??? likely a finishing step for toy production; apparently for sloppy/spooky seconds effect
  • 9 = ??? likely a finishing step for toy production; maybe for cumtube?
  • 86 = ??? seems to be a finishing step for toy production despite the 8x number; I've seen one of my toys at this step and later progress thru 11/12 without going to 4 again.
  • 88 = ??? likely another pour failure OR toy pour finishing code
  • 91 = ??? maybe same meaning as 90 but different warehouse section

Maybe someone can get CS to spill some beans about what the different codes mean.

Status code history for the stuff in my order so far (order placed Thursday, but only started tracking status changes late on friday so some history from the beginning might be missing):
  • Winston XL: ??? -> 3 (Friday) apparently still in queue... zzz
  • David Sheath M: ??? -> 90 (Friday) apparently done
  • Chance Unflared XL: ??? -> 4 (Friday) -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 (Saturday) -> 90 (Monday) apparently done
  • Fenrir M (former L): ??? -> 4 (Friday) -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 (Saturday) -> 87 (Monday) -> 4 suspected mis-pour which is currently being re-done
  • Sleipnir S: ??? -> 11 (Friday) -> 12 -> 13 (Saturday) -> 90 (Monday) apparently done
  • Mary: ??? -> 3 (Friday) -> 4 (Sunday!!! WTF) -> 11 (Monday) -> 12 -> 13 (Tuesday) apparently in QA

No idea why Winston XL is stuck in the queue this long. I don't really believe so many people are ordering XL...
Winston however is the only actual custom in my order, i.e. not just a past sale color or one of the offered default options on the sales page. (Chance=Cosmic Nebula, Sleipnir=Infinity Star, Fenrir=Covenant, Mary=Natural, DavidSheath=Signature)
Last edited by TheOtherDude on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:33 am, edited 27 times in total.

► Show Spoiler
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Akanisen wrote:My AKN Eel (which is SUPER pretty the pictures don't do it justice) and my white womanizer (still hate that name) got here!!! I can't wait to try them out after work tonight :laugh:

Was it the PRO40? I looked everywhere for the white, even messaged them on their website. They said the color was discontinued, and everywhere else was out of stock, so... :crying: I ended up getting the magenta one. Even though I don't like the color, having the waterproof version was too tempting.

(And I hate the name, too! :doh:)
Nyri

Postby Nyri » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:36 pm

My Flint has been out for delivery all day and it is driving me crazy... also I've been second guessing buying it since I ordered it, so once I get it at least I'll know if it was worth it or not... I'm still really excited but it's like a weird mixed feeling.

Also, I ordered an Eel from AKN and I'm even more excited about that (though when I ordered only a color I didn't care for was available and now there are really beautiful ones up haha). I need to try this thing. It's on its way, but not close to getting here.

I am alternating pacing around and trying to detract myself on here
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Akanisen wrote:My AKN Eel (which is SUPER pretty the pictures don't do it justice) and my white womanizer (still hate that name) got here!!! I can't wait to try them out after work tonight :laugh:

Thanks to you, I've been super interested in getting one of those badly named womanizer things :crying:

I'll keep a look out for your review lol

In other news, my beta shark arrived but no one was home to sign, but I made it to the post office 4 minutes before they closed and got my double shark dicks :') beta shark is so... small!?

Also still waiting for my custom nova to get made!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Dorito wrote:Was it the PRO40? I looked everywhere for the white, even messaged them on their website. They said the color was discontinued, and everywhere else was out of stock, so... :crying: I ended up getting the magenta one. Even though I don't like the color, having the waterproof version was too tempting.

(And I hate the name, too! :doh:)

Yea, it was the pro40! I messaged them as well about it, and while I also got the reply that the white was discontinued the CS rep I talked to actually helped me find a place that still had some in stock! From here (they said they have worked with SensualHut before and that they were trusted) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KV ... UTF8&psc=1
And I can say that mine arrived in white, 100% unopened brand new with all the stuff!

Villie wrote:Thanks to you, I've been super interested in getting one of those badly named womanizer things :crying:

I'll keep a look out for your review lol

I wasn't originally planning on doing a review, but I will now! :widesmile:
But if you want other reviews in the meantime there's this
http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/12/woman ... 40-review/

But if you're wanting a review from a pre-t trans guy's perspective then I guess you'll have to wait til I review it! XD

Return to “General Discussion”