Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Acrisensical

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Acrisensical » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Well... Guess add me to the list of people that are stuck on status 90/92 toys...

Nothing to do, but wait I suppose.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 am

Anyone know how long we're supposed to have to wait on the Black Friday orders? It's already been 19 days, and I know some people were getting theirs shipped out within a few days of the sale. Also, this status 92 is really starting to bother me. It can't possibly mean the toy is done, and yet take this long to ship out, can it?
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:25 am

People have been reporting their toys were on 90 as well for longer than a week.
I'd recommend politely asking customer support what the status on your order is. Maybe they even spill the beans on enough details so we know what 92 is.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 am

TheOtherDude wrote:People have been reporting their toys were on 90 as well for longer than a week.
I'd recommend politely asking customer support what the status on your order is. Maybe they even spill the beans on enough details so we know what 92 is.

It seems you won't have more info:

Your Clayton is ready and you Fenrir is actually being worked on right now as I type this message! It should be up for inspection soon, and if all goes well it should be ready to ship within the next few business days. If your toy doesn't quite meet inspection, don't worry - we'll get it remade as soon as we can!

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information about these status or status numbers.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am

Pasdebol wrote:
Your Clayton is ready and you Fenrir is actually being worked on right now as I type this message! It should be up for inspection soon, and if all goes well it should be ready to ship within the next few business days. If your toy doesn't quite meet inspection, don't worry - we'll get it remade as soon as we can!

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information about these status or status numbers.

And the Clayton Fenrir this answer refers to was on status 92 at the time CS sent the answer?

► Show Spoiler
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:29 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:
Pasdebol wrote:

And the Clayton Fenrir this answer refers to was on status 92 at the time CS sent the answer?

Indeed, I told a few posts ago that only Fenrir was at status 92.
Others (status 90) are waiting for Fenrir... :crying:
► Show Spoiler
Acrisensical

Postby Acrisensical » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Darn... So 92 isn't another ready status. Makes sense. Everything in my order is at 90 besides one as well. My Duke Muzzle is at 92.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 am

Did only BF toys get that Status? It may be to remind staff that it is a BF Toy or something like that. Like: "Check first if there are ready made ones (I assume they did prepour a lot for BF) and if not, put it in line"
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 am

It's at 20 days now, and still processing order :sniffing: Does processing order mean they've started working on it? Or is there another status for that?

And what is this "status 92" everyones getting? I don't remember getting number statuses on orders before.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 am

Sandpaper wrote:It's at 20 days now, and still processing order :sniffing: Does processing order mean they've started working on it? Or is there another status for that?

And what is this "status 92" everyones getting? I don't remember getting number statuses on orders before.

Link in my sig

► Show Spoiler
semprerotic

Postby semprerotic » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

18 days and still status 3.

TheOtherDude wrote:
Sandpaper wrote:It's at 20 days now, and still processing order :sniffing: Does processing order mean they've started working on it? Or is there another status for that?

Link in my sig

Sorry if this is explained somewhere else, I've read that particular post and about a dozen pages on this thread. If I understand correctly than, BD doesn't send automated emails or indicate which stage of production the toys are? The only change and email warning about a product is after it is ready and shipped?
It is my first purchase from BD and I'm a little lost.

On a different not. As much as I understood that it could take 3 weeks for making my toy, i'm starting to get really impatient now, specially after seeing people saying that sometimes it takes over a month.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:57 am

semprerotic wrote:18 days and still status 3.

TheOtherDude wrote:

Link in my sig

Sorry if this is explained somewhere else, I've read that particular post and about a dozen pages on this thread. If I understand correctly than, BD doesn't send automated emails or indicate which stage of production the toys are? The only change and email warning about a product is after it is ready and shipped?
It is my first purchase from BD and I'm a little lost.

On a different not. As much as I understood that it could take 3 weeks for making my toy, i'm starting to get really impatient now, specially after seeing people saying that sometimes it takes over a month.

You get one email when you first order to confirm your order and then you don't get another until they've shipped it and that one will have the tracking number for the order.

The slow production times right now are most likely due to Black Friday and simply because it's the holidays, so they've had more orders than usual. For a while it's been around 2 weeks, but it honestly depends on what you ordered and how many you ordered. Some models aren't in as high of a demand, so the wait time is much shorter than for others.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:46 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:

Link in my sig

Thank you! Now I feel like a hacker :smile:

Anyone have an idea about what the "needed" variable might mean? Could it be how many they still need to make, so it can be used as an indicator on if the toy is done? Or more likely, how many are needed for the order.
Looked back at my old orders and needed = 0, so that speaks for it being how many they need to make.
Although my recent order has 2 toys, status 90 and 92, which both have needed = 1.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Sandpaper wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:

Link in my sig

Thank you! Now I feel like a hacker :smile:

Anyone have an idea about what the "needed" variable might mean? Could it be how many they still need to make, so it can be used as an indicator on if the toy is done? Or more likely, how many are needed for the order.
Looked back at my old orders and needed = 0, so that speaks for it being how many they need to make.
Although my recent order has 2 toys, status 90 and 92, which both have needed = 1.

You can order multiple quantities of the exact same toy (same specs, same accessories, same color choice, etc.), which is what the needed probably is referring to.

Who knows, you might have someone ordering a bunch of Takos in the same color and firmness for something like Tako Tuesday a tentacle fantasy.
M13t

Postby M13t » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 am

Wistala wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:
Pasdebol wrote:Where do you see the actual step for your orders?
And what are these steps?

In "My Account", "Order History", I just can see "Processing Order".

Check the link in my sig.
That's the same post that was quoted a few posts above by M13t.

I have status = 92 on one of my toys. Any idea what that means? I don't see that number in your list.

TheOtherDude wrote:
Wistala wrote:I have status = 92 on one of my toys. Any idea what that means? I don't see that number in your list.

If it's not in the list, I haven't encountered that code yet.
Can you provide details about which toy got that code? What custom options did you order on it?

The only thing I can put an educated guess on is that the toy is likely finished in some form. 90 means successfully manufactured and warehoused, and someone else has had a toy on 91 before that was shipped out shortly afterwards. Maybe they have split it up into multiple warehouse sections now? 90/91/92 could be all the same status, but just different locations.

I found out from CS that 92 is waiting to be inspected by Quality Assurance!
Last edited by M13t on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:52 am

M13t wrote:I found out from CS that 92 is waiting to be inspected by Quality Assurance!

Updated my OP with this info. Thanks!

► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:30 pm

DIego finally shipped yesterday! He’ll be here Wednesday.

Unfortunately I somehow chose ups instead of fedex for shipping. Fedex is a couple dollars more but they deliver a day earlier than ups when I order from bd, and earlier in the day too. Wah. :unamused:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Still waiting, slowly I'm accepting that I probably wont get them this year anymore :crying:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
M13t

Postby M13t » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:21 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:
M13t wrote:I found out from CS that 92 is waiting to be inspected by Quality Assurance!

Updated my OP with this info. Thanks!

If youd like I could show you the status + what they said in the email, just let me know :)

Edit: I went ahead and uploaded them to imgure :)
► Show Spoiler
semprerotic

Postby semprerotic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 pm

After 19 days status finally changed to 12 (curing) I can hardly believe it. Maybe I'll get it before the new year after all.

Return to “General Discussion”