Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
chickadee

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby chickadee » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 am

Today is 5 weeks. Hnnnnngh
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:53 pm

>Ordered February 2nd 2018, 8:27:32 pm

>March 17th - Shipped
We've sent your order out, and it is now in the hands of the courier you chose. To track your order, please click the button below:

3 Custom Orders, 3 suc cups, 1 CT, 1 special, 1 Split, 1 Color of the month / Zero Flop counts

I ended up contacting only apon the 10% back from my medium trent because iv'e orderred it a month before it became 10% off, and a Color change from solid to Special.

I cannot wait and im so exited to finally take a group pic this month sometime !!
but damn that wait/
Im so exited to see how they all turned out. and i hope that these model will work with my anatomy..
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
kkul

Postby kkul » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:04 pm

now that my toys are only 1 day away i'm more impatient than ever :laugh: i've never wanted monday to come more.
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things

:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:27 pm

10:35 pm - Departed FedEx location :)
Unless the truck driver ends up in a traffic accident on his way from Cologne to my city, I will get my stuff delivered tomorrow!!!
The wait is nearly over...

I'm lucky to work at a place and with people that are super relaxed so I'll easy-peasy take a day off on short notice. Sadly though I'm not going to be home alone :/

Edit Monday: The fatass haul is here!!!
_DSC0005r=2048w.jpg

The XL toy bags still have the old logo on them :)

Later edit: Looks like sticker time is over. Nowhere to be found in the box. Toy care sheet also missing. And boy, two of my toys have embedded hair on the surface... was even able to pull one of them out. Also some cuts. Not cool.
Last edited by TheOtherDude on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:42 am

CakeLurker wrote:But now I remember what happened to your Lily, are you going to post pics when you get her? It'd be nice to see how green the natural actually is in person.

Somewhat hard to capture the exact colors I see. Had to adjust the photo colors to roughly match.

Still sucks to not have gold glitter in there like I wanted, but it looks WAY less ugly than on the preview pics they sent me. I'm going to keep her.

BD Bronze took me by surprise, it is much brighter in person than what it looked like on the bunch of adoption photos I had. Still a good fit though.

_DSC0058r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0025r=2048w.jpg

► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Later edit: Looks like sticker time is over. Nowhere to be found in the box. Toy care sheet also missing. And boy, two of my toys have embedded hair on the surface... was even able to pull one of them out. Also some cuts. Not cool.

What an order! The care sheet and the sticker come together, maybe with so many things they forgot. And... human hair? Where, at the base? That's the worst I've heard :surprised:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:41 am

One order at 10 days... then the other two toys are at like. 2 days. I'm trying to forget about the little guys hahaha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:48 am

Harbenz wrote:And... human hair? Where, at the base? That's the worst I've heard :surprised:

Yup, looks like human hair.
The one I pulled out was black and about 3/4" long.

Ticketed support, I'm curious what they have to comment on it.

► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Later edit: Looks like sticker time is over. Nowhere to be found in the box. Toy care sheet also missing. And boy, two of my toys have embedded hair on the surface... was even able to pull one of them out. Also some cuts. Not cool.

Don't remove the hair or take it out of the bag, take pictures and send them to support. That is unsanitary and completely unacceptable. If the toys with cuts weren't sold at flop price, or were customs, tell them that too. BD sales there toys at higher than normal prices for a business of this nature (fantasy silicone toys) therefore you should get higher quality of service.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 am

sneks toys wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:

Don't remove the hair or take it out of the bag, take pictures and send them to support. That is unsanitary and completely unacceptable. If the toys with cuts weren't sold at flop price, or were customs, tell them that too. BD sales there toys at higher than normal prices for a business of this nature (fantasy silicone toys) therefore you should get higher quality of service.

I've already opened the bags - how else could I have seen the hair. Also pulled out one of the two, the other one is stuck anyway. I have made plenty of photos though which I attached to my support ticket, both before and after pulling out. I kept the hair. And yes, they were customs...

I've never had that happen before though. It's of course no excuse and at the last point should have been caught by QA, but I guess the hectic work from the large backlog played a big part in this.

► Show Spoiler
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:28 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Harbenz wrote:And... human hair? Where, at the base? That's the worst I've heard :surprised:

Yup, looks like human hair.
The one I pulled out was black and about 3/4" long.

Ticketed support, I'm curious what they have to comment on it.

Oh...

That's... gross.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
kkul

Postby kkul » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:29 am

just recieved my order and i'm beyond happy with it. they are gorgeous and more than i could have ever hoped for!
my crackers seems to be missing pearlescence, which actually isn't bothering me that much, but i figure i'll ticket and ask about it anyway. maybe i'm just missing it, or it doesn't show well on small crackers.

also, just as with TheOtherDude's order, mine has no toy care sheet or anything of that sort either. :mystery:
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things

:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Alright, case closed.

The Sleipnir with the hair will be repoured for me.

The Xar actually doesn't have a hair in it, it just looked like it. They say it's part of the mold design - well, I'm pretty sure it's not an intentional part of the "design", but I guess the mold is just quite degraded already. And taking a second look with a loupe, there indeed is no hair. The way the surface is shaped due to the degradation produces a thin edge that appears darker than the material around it.

Anyway, bon appetit:

_DSC0018r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0060r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0061r=2048w.jpg

Now what alternative uses will I be able to think of for a nine pound hunk of metallic silicone?

► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:29 pm

I'm glad they're repouring it for you!

Disguise it as a lamp post? New home security bat? Jewelry organizer? Sock display stand?

Or if you're okay with destroying it, maybe you could slice it into coasters? I'd cover the bottom of them with some sort of material though because the silicone tends to leave oily marks on surfaces after prolonged contact.
ImageImage
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:35 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Alright, case closed.

The Xar actually doesn't have a hair in it, it just looked like it. They say it's part of the mold design - well, I'm pretty sure it's not an intentional part of the "design", but I guess the mold is just quite degraded already. And taking a second look with a loupe, there indeed is no hair. The way the surface is shaped due to the degradation produces a thin edge that appears darker than the material around it.

Anyway, bon appetit:

_DSC0018r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0060r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0061r=2048w.jpg

Now what alternative uses will I be able to think of for a nine pound hunk of metallic silicone?

You can always sell second hand on dragon hoard. Someone on there probably wouldn't mind the marks and there are alot of people from the EU trying to buy within the EU28 so they can get out of custom fees.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Now what alternative uses will I be able to think of for a nine pound hunk of metallic silicone?

As centerpiece?

My XL Clayton also has a defect near the tip that could look like a hair, but were caused by a nick in the mold. Seems like they don't repour the XL molds as often like the others.
Question, when they repour a toy they also pay the shipping?
About the hair maybe is inevitable being a furry company, or maybe the employees are so stressed with the backlog that they are getting bald :stick:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 pm

The hair was somewhat close to the base (maybe 1 1/2" distance).

Harbenz wrote:Question, when they repour a toy they also pay the shipping?

They're covering shipping and import duty/taxes, I've asked to make sure. They did the same with my Fenrir with the slanted base from last year. However, I'm not sure if this is standard if you don't ask.

► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Alright, case closed.

Anyway, bon appetit:

_DSC0018r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0060r=2048w.jpg

_DSC0061r=2048w.jpg

I would definitely try selling it! I dont know about the rest of the world, but I personally wouldn't much care about a nick where some hair used to be if I get to have a pretty, brand new toy for cheaper and no custom taxes!

Its definitely a no go to receive, quality check seriously needs to step up their game (as we already know), but I'm sure you'll find a buyer
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm

My mini Crackers and small Jason shipped :scheming: Hopefully it'll be here shortly after mid-terms for some de-stressing sessions :liplick:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:01 pm

TheOtherDude wrote: :words:

I know it's modified, but that's still a lovely green and it goes really well with that bronze! But I agree that the gold glitter would've made her extra pretty, but she still looks really good as is. But more importantly it's good that you're happy with the results since I know that holding your breath for any custom is never fun :doh:

Return to “General Discussion”