Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:43 pm

supposedly i will get my xl Moko on Wednesday. i am much :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

My custom medium Bruiser shipped finally after over a month!! :widesmile:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Villie wrote:My surprise me echo just arrived today and... it has.. a cumtube?? (I ordered it with no features)

Surprise!

That's...generally not part of the "Surprise Me!" colour. XD Did you get free lube with it too since CT toys come with a bottle? I would definitely let them know of their mistake even if you're pleased, though!

My unboxing adventure was me reaching into the box while trying not to look... then suddenly finding a bottle of lube? Weird surprise. Reached again and- syringe? Uh oh wait a second now.

The final reveal confirmed my suspicions, tube!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm

...and waiting...
scarletmyzomela

Postby scarletmyzomela » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:55 am

notmyusualnickname wrote:
scarletmyzomela wrote:hopefully the wait gets easier in the future :')

Narrator: It won't.

:stick:

that's not what I wanted to hear! :')

this wait is getting harder with every passing day... praying that it ships by this Friday (it's week #4)
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:38 pm

I'm waiting for my first ticketed custom Apollo with a special 80's-miami-beach-cocaine-barbie theme. The wait has been exceptionally easy. 30 days and I feel as chill as a sloth in sedatives napping on a hammock. But I know that now that I said it I'll be checking out the order page every day :blush:
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Villie wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Villie wrote:My surprise me echo just arrived today and... it has.. a cumtube?? (I ordered it with no features)

Surprise!

That's...generally not part of the "Surprise Me!" colour. XD Did you get free lube with it too since CT toys come with a bottle? I would definitely let them know of their mistake even if you're pleased, though!

My unboxing adventure was me reaching into the box while trying not to look... then suddenly finding a bottle of lube? Weird surprise. Reached again and- syringe? Uh oh wait a second now.

The final reveal confirmed my suspicions, tube!

They might have sent you someone's custom...
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Ticketed for a status update last week about my large chance unflared (solid split), they said it was being made as we spoke and that it would ship within the next few business days. It's been a week and it's still "processing", I guess I should wait another week before I bug them again? On week 6 at the moment.
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:30 am

Just ordered a large Stan in firm. I would have ordered him a week ago had it not been for the legacy sale. Missed the sale but totally worth it.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:17 am

Yes! After a month, my rex is finally shipped and on its way! Its expected to arrive on Tuesday. I'm so excited!
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
reine

Postby reine » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:50 pm

At just over 5 weeks, my 4-custom order finally shipped! I can't wait! I hope everything turned out well. :nomnom:

This order and my sibling's XL Flint are scheduled to arrive next week! I'm gonna have two very heavy boxes to pick up from the FedEx depot, haha...
:psyduck:
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Finally decided and ordered!

Screw you Kelvin! I went with 2 ladies, Janine's Muzzle in Sapphire birthstone color and Sofia in her signature color.

Exchange rate is not helping... 340$ cad for two masturbators and add that the duty fees... But now in the wait game!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Pulled the trigger on a large Desi during the legacy sale and finally finalized choosing an attractive color scheme for him. First toy order in a looooooong time, even longer that it was from BD. Also picked up a coloring book. X3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:01 am

Arg... I think I need help... it’s been only 5 days I ordered and I juste can’t wait to have my order :crying:

Help me fast forward time lol!!!
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Good news: My toy arrived!
Bad news: I can't open my box until my mother either goes to bed or by some chance needs to run an errand.(which I doubt.) I don't want her to walk in unexpectedly while I pull my toy out. It's torture because the box is. Right. Here. :crying:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Kreature wrote:Good news: My toy arrived!
Bad news: I can't open my box until my mother either goes to bed or by some chance needs to run an errand.(which I doubt.) I don't want her to walk in unexpectedly while I pull my toy out. It's torture because the box is. Right. Here. :crying:

From your signature, you are an adult, worst case scenario you will have something to fill the awkward moment thread or how your parents found your toys :stick:
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Officially at the month mark for the toy I ordered one of my partners. Impatiently tapping my fingers on my knee like “I’M EXCITED TO SEE THE POUR” haha
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:58 pm

I miss Ye Good Olde Days when we could still check status codes. Waiting for my Unicorn cake Moko and Rainbow Austin. I’ve gotten used to long waits over the years but it’s harder when I can’t check every couple days to see how things are moving. :unamused: oh well...
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Heading into week 8 now for Chance.. Hope they didn't forget
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
scarletmyzomela

Postby scarletmyzomela » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Eight weeks?! I'm on week five for the XL Chance I ordered, but I sure hope I'm not waiting that long! I hope yours comes soon (have you submitted a ticket?)!

Return to “General Discussion”