Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rapidash

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Rapidash » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am

scarletmyzomela wrote:Eight weeks?! I'm on week five for the XL Chance I ordered, but I sure hope I'm not waiting that long! I hope yours comes soon (have you submitted a ticket?)!

I submitted one a couple weeks ago and they said they were making it and that I should get an email within the next few business days to confirm shipment. If I don't get one this week I'll ticket again on Monday.
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Waiting on two now-- large Water Horse and Large Stan. I have a feeling given the legacy sale that I'll be waiting a while. :laugh:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Here starts a new waiting syndrome...

They dropped a few toys for adoption.
Both Rex and small Echo are adoptions.

► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Past 5 weeks myself. Honestly feel I've been lucky with my earlier toys, whcih have been ready in about a week. How long does people usually wait before they send a ticket?
Bad~Perjie

Postby Bad~Perjie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Its been a little over a month of waiting for my small Nocturne in signature. I ticketed and they haven't even started production, sigh. In the meantime I just ordered a custom neon magenta/bone fade small Bumble Hooves and a small Nox in Alexandrite. Because waiting for dicks just makes you want more dicks, I guess.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Lemme see... I got my mini echo a week or so ago, but it needed a repour, and I'm still waiting on that.

I have an elden from over a month ago, crash from 17 days, and then two inventory toys.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Difo

Postby Difo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:58 am

Well, 1 month and 1 day left since I ordered a medium Chance unflared with a cumtube in original color...
Still trying to wait patiently. ^^"
At least Duke's Muzzle in Plum color has been finished in 17 days and shipped.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:14 am

Back to dealing with stress by buying dragon dicks, I just ordered a large Eliot.

And now the wait starts.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 pm

My custom medium flared Chance and Terra finally shipped after more than a month!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:39 pm

12 days, still processing... I can't wait to get my hands on Sofia and Janine muzzle, and something else in :smilenox: Why is the wait so long long! I pray that it does not take 8 weeks to be shipped....

The more you spend on something, the worst is the wait... and since this is my last personnal high expense on pleasure things for probably a long time because I want to merge all my debts in only 1 so that they can disappear forever, those two ladies have a high level of seeing a lot of use with my old video games!
scarletmyzomela

Postby scarletmyzomela » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:10 am

This is day 40 (week six) of waiting for my XL Chance to ship... if it's not sent by the end of Friday I may cry. :crying:
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 am

6 week and a ticket later, it's finally on its way :D
Kind of wanted to throw in some cum lube there too, but I guess that'll wait till next time.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Can't say I've got the syndrome, but I just ordered Anje (natural, green), Lily splash shirt and some condoms (cheaper on the site, so as long as 'm doing an order, why not?)
Dinosaur fun!
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Difo

Postby Difo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:32 am

The 6th week begins (42nd day), but unflared middle/middle Chance is still in the status "Processing order". :(
It's seems an unbelievable popular model and chance's mold is hot as hell. I can't wait anymore... :crying:
nibbles70

Postby nibbles70 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:38 am

Moko? How abouuuuuut now.... oorrrrrr now.... *fidgets impatiently*

Anyone get their legacy sale customs in yet?
Girth is GOOD
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 am

Difo wrote:The 6th week begins (42nd day), but unflared middle/middle Chance is still in the status "Processing order". :(
It's seems an unbelievable popular model and chance's mold is hot as hell. I can't wait anymore... :crying:

The 7th week begins, technically :nerdy:
demontina

Postby demontina » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:40 pm

nibbles70 wrote:Anyone get their legacy sale customs in yet?

Not yet. 24 days and still “Processing Order” for a large/5 Stubbs and a large/5 Varka — both in Surprise Me colors.

But that’s okay. I just conquered my large/8 David last weekend. Wow — firm definitely makes for a very different experience compared to medium or soft, which most of my toys are. And I finally stuffed my medium Egg Plug completely up my butt for the first time. Quite a weekend! So I’m patient, for now...
BD: Lg Crash (3 Mars) / Med Rex (5 Rogue) / Med Nova (3 Rogue) / Med Demogorgon (5 Rogue) / Lg Ika (5 Rogue) / Med Tucker (5 Duka-Cola) / Med Pearce (8 BD Brown) / Lg David (8 Rogue) / Med Egg Plug (Split 3/8 Rogue) / Janine (2 Natural) / Lg Stubbs (5 Surprise Me) / Lg Varka (5 Surprise Me) / Lg Apollo (5 Natural) / Med Stan (5 Natural) / Hunter (8 Natural) / Sm Egg Plug (8 4th Kind)—Fantasticocks: Gorg the Sexlopod (Med Super Soft Pink & White)—MHT: Med Rentman (75% Soft Natural Tan)—Oxballs: XL Ergo Plug (White & Black) / Seed Buttplug (Tar Black)—Implicit Creations: Lg Core Plug—SPT: L/XL Egg Plug (SuperSoft Bronze) / Med Pegger Thrasher (SuperSoft Graphite) / Sm Acorn (SuperSoft Bronze) / XXL Egg Plug (SuperSoft Bronze)—Tantus: Large Severin Super Soft (Copper)
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:25 am

My toy was poured after 6 weeks and now it will be re-poured. There was a color issue and it didn't look as I wanted. At the moment, it's 8 weeks and counting... dum-du-dum-dum-dum. Bada-bim-bada-bum. The first 6 weeks were easy but now I'm checking the site everyday :stick:
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:36 am

I've only been waiting three weeks and I'm on the edge of my seat. *Really* want my water horse and Stan!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:04 am

Well ordered my Small Moko and Small Luka on the 1st, still in the waiting :stick:
Doesn't really bother me, been impatiently waiting on other things. Plus being quite used to waiting long times.

Return to “General Discussion”