Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Jasmine

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:12 pm

So you have seen my lovely Moko, but I have no clue what my Nox will be :o Surprise Me's are always a bit stressful, in that regard, but I trust BD to make pretty toys.

Well, I did ask for no flesh colors or red, but I mostly trust them XD;;;

I wonder, as posted previously, if there's a backlog for Nox because of the sale. This is the longest an order has ever taken me, and I'm a bit anxious since I don't know the status of my order. And since it's a Surprise Me, I have no clue if the color they're attempting is complex and thus needs more time to make or something, idk. I ordered it with a suction cup and I haven't gotten any updates on it flopping, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :B
Rin

Postby Rin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Jasmine wrote:I wonder, as posted previously, if there's a backlog for Nox because of the sale.

It's very possible. Nox is super popular, and I wouldn't be surprised if lots of folks were just waiting for a sale and ending up all pouncing at once.

Not that I blame them. Nox is my current favorite, too. I hope yours gets done quick!
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Four more days til my Kaiju wolf dragon and cotton candy Cole get here.

WD has a sloppy seconds highlighting too
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

This will be my third Nox! I have a very useful but ugly small frankenpour and a pretty extra soft medium already, so I'm hoping this guy will span both worlds and be pretty AND usable. I'm terribly indecisive and Surprise Me's haven't let me down yet.

Perhaps I'm hoping too much ^___^;
Endless Echo

Postby Endless Echo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Rin wrote:It's very possible. Nox is super popular, and I wouldn't be surprised if lots of folks were just waiting for a sale and ending up all pouncing at once.

Not that I blame them. Nox is my current favorite, too. I hope yours gets done quick!

I'm not going to lie, thats what I did, I held out until there was a new sale in case there was something else I wanted other then Meng... gosh darn it! *snaps fingers*

Jasmine wrote:So you have seen my lovely Moko, but I have no clue what my Nox will be :o Surprise Me's are always a bit stressful, in that regard, but I trust BD to make pretty toys.

I wonder, as posted previously, if there's a backlog for Nox because of the sale. This is the longest an order has ever taken me, and I'm a bit anxious since I don't know the status of my order. And since it's a Surprise Me, I have no clue if the color they're attempting is complex and thus needs more time to make or something, idk. I ordered it with a suction cup and I haven't gotten any updates on it flopping, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :B

I too Asked for no flesh Colors or Pink myself. As much as I love my toys I don't want a box of stereotypical hot pink dildos everywhere... bah.. XD

In fact my exact "Comment" was:
Color Request:
PLEASE (I beg of you) No Pink or Flesh related colors!
I would love for something equally Mysterious as it is Elegant~

Missy wrote:I'm new to toying too(only this april did I get my first real toy) but I have always used hard things like glass perfume bottles so I have ordered my toys in medium firmness.

Me too I started around February though. Got a handful of stuff that seemed small and in my price range only to shudder at the poor quality and blink at the unrealistic large sizes... But I did find a few that where nice... but I love my BD's much MUCH more.

New Topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25469
Missy

Postby Missy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Jasmine wrote:So you have seen my lovely Moko, but I have no clue what my Nox will be :o Surprise Me's are always a bit stressful, in that regard, but I trust BD to make pretty toys.

I have to say I ordered my nox as a custom and during the sale and it shipped out the same week I paid for it.... :mystery:
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:24 pm

BD order.PNG

"Your order was placed 4 days, 13 hours, 48 minutes, and 5 seconds ago."

I have a feeling the Nox will delay the order foreeeeeeverrrrrrr since I ordered like, 2 hours before the sale ended.
Endless Echo

Postby Endless Echo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Maybe... I ordered my Meng before the color sale, or right during the start of it and I haven't seen any status updates yet =/

I'm thinking that probably more people then they realized ordered the special colors and they got their whole team focused on gearing out the Nox's as soon as possible..
gray

Postby gray » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 am

my custom meng is still "processing" and i have to say, i'm a lot more impatient than i would normally be because had it not flopped it, would have been done in a matter of draws from my ordering. i was expecting it to move about as fast as it was moving before...
... and it doesn't help that i have to wait for meng to be done to get my in-stock tongue! >.<
vahaala

Postby vahaala » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 am

Ahhhhh my nerves are ripping now! My order was just about to be delivered... But I was at work, and mother didin't have enough cash to pay for customs etc to FedEx guy. So he called me, and I told him I'm in work, and don't have money now, all of them are on my credit card. He told he'll try to be back at 6 PM... It's 5.30 now. AHHHHHHHH DEM WAITING! I think I'm gonna call him in a few minutes, to check if he'll actually be here or not today.
@edit
He's gonna be here in ~30 mins! I'm happy as fuck now!
Missy

Postby Missy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 am

I just got my forest Nox! :hawaaaafap:
Attachments
DSC08484.JPG
DSC08482.JPG
DSC08486.JPG
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:05 am

Missy wrote:I just got my forest Nox! :hawaaaafap:

Wah he's really pretty! :buddy: Green shafts with brown bases always look really good. It's that nice forest-y look, yaknow?
Silver-Sita

Postby Silver-Sita » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:21 am

Been a week since I ordered my furious night Nox...seriously considering ticketing them and asking instead of the blue in the furious night, if I could change it to a purple lol. I already have a small bruiser that is blue and maroon marbled and a medium Elden that is a bright GITD blue. Both were surprise me's haha
Ps. WOW! The forest Nox looks sooo awesome!
Rocket

Postby Rocket » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:23 am

Woo, first post ever on the forums! Never thought I'd actually follow through and order something from Bad Dragon, but, here we are. Ordered a flop Naga near the end of last week (small, medium firmness)! He's been at the local FedEx facility since like 8 this morning, so I'm not sure if I'll get him today or not!

The wait is killing me. (It's also my first toy ever, so it just makes the wait even more agonizing.) But hey, at least I have a picture of him!
Attachments
b8fb161c85170ed7b2659812b4e8ac39.JPG
Missy

Postby Missy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 am

Rin wrote:Wah he's really pretty! :buddy: Green shafts with brown bases always look really good. It's that nice forest-y look, yaknow?

Silver-Sita wrote:Ps. WOW! The forest Nox looks sooo awesome!

Thanks loves! :glomp: I wish the dark green was a little more electric green but that is me just being nit picky haha He is still so beautiful!

Wish I hadn't hurt my hip so I could play with him.
Endless Echo

Postby Endless Echo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 am

YES

My Surprise Me-ng has finally shipping!
Raz

Postby Raz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 am

Newbie here (although I have had a small Nox and med David for about a week and a half now).

To those of you whose orders have shipped, approximately how long ago did you order them?

I have a med, surprise-me, Nox and a surprise-me Janine I ordered on the 16th and 20th respectively. Both are currently in processing. I realize they probably are quite busy with the recent sale but just curious (and refreshing ever few minutes) as to when my orders will be complete.

I also ordered some flops, a small (med) Xar and med (firm) Nova, on the 23rd (also still in processing).
vahaala

Postby vahaala » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 am

Raz wrote:Newbie here (although I have had a small Nox and med David for about a week and a half now).

To those of you whose orders have shipped, approximately how long ago did you order them?

I have a med, surprise-me, Nox and a surprise-me Janine I ordered on the 16th and 20th respectively. Both are currently in processing. I realize they probably are quite busy with the recent sale but just curious (and refreshing ever few minutes) as to when my orders will be complete.

I also ordered some flops, a small (med) Xar and med (firm) Nova, on the 23rd (also still in processing).

I ordered my Gryphon on 6th... And it got shipped on 19th I believe. Got it today. I live in Poland, so it's a bit of a distance to cover, but FedEx, even when chosing Economy option, did well on that.
Endless Echo

Postby Endless Echo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

@Raz

It really depends where you live in the world compared to where Bad Dragon's location is...

My last order took 4 days to get from Arizona to Oregon During the shipping process. (Not counting the quality check and packing, but purely shipping time)

Edit: So if shiping goes the same this round I should get Meng sometime this Friday, Saturday, or maybe Monday..
Last edited by Endless Echo on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:32 am

Endless Echo wrote:YES

My Surprise Me-ng has finally shipping!

*dumps and ENTIRE BOX OF CONFETTI on you* WOO!! Finally! Be sure to post a ton of pictures so we can all see his long-awaited glory!

Return to “General Discussion”