Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
CrystalPhoenix

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby CrystalPhoenix » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:53 pm

So that's the colour I got my Mary in.

I found that on the adoptions page. She flopped :cry:

No, but seriously, I've seen the adoption page before, but I didn't really think about it too much. Some of the defects are so tiny, they're hardly noticeable. It really does show how much Bad Dragon cares about quality. But then again, for the cost of the toys, I suppose they better be perfect :stick:

I'm really curious about who will buy her, though, since her colour was based off of my girlfriends pony OC. Hope she goes to a good home :smile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:00 pm

CrystalPhoenix wrote:Image

No, but seriously, I've seen the adoption page before, but I didn't really think about it too much. Some of the defects are so tiny, they're hardly noticeable. It really does show how much Bad Dragon cares about quality. But then again, for the cost of the toys, I suppose they better be perfect :stick:

I'm really curious about who will buy her, though, since her colour was based off of my girlfriends pony OC. Hope she goes to a good home :smile:

Are you sure, there seems to be several on the adoptions in the same color, plus it looks much bluer than the sample you have.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:15 pm

I don't know how much time it takes for a flop to be remade but , I hope the next pour of my toy will be the one ;v; almost a month of wait now ! *sits patiently on his chair*
Oeoeaielst

Postby Oeoeaielst » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 pm

aaaAARAGHRGHRAHGH.

Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Have you sent a ticket yet?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Queerdeer wrote:I don't know how much time it takes for a flop to be remade but , I hope the next pour of my toy will be the one ;v; almost a month of wait now ! *sits patiently on his chair*

Did you order a surprise me or did you specifically order that beautiful pink lemonade fade? I'd be curious to know more about that as well. I'm waiting on another scorn to ship since the one I received flopped. I know we've got two totally different scenarios, but I do wonder if priority is given to fixing orders.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Oeoeaielst

Postby Oeoeaielst » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Samson wrote:

Have you sent a ticket yet?

I did, in fact, the last ticket I sent was because for a week and a half, it was stuck on "Waiting For More Information From Customer" so I actually just recently got to show me the timer again.

I was told my order would be given a little more "special attention", but I'm so trying to be as patient as possible without being so incredibly eager at the same time. @ 3 @~
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Oeoeaielst wrote:aaaAARAGHRGHRAHGH.

Hopefully yours will get mailed out soon. My last order took 3 1/2 weeks before it shipped, but it does seem like they're catching up on holiday orders a bit faster.
Oeoeaielst

Postby Oeoeaielst » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm

shellerfly wrote:
Oeoeaielst wrote:aaaAARAGHRGHRAHGH.

Hopefully yours will get mailed out soon. My last order took 3 1/2 weeks before it shipped, but it does seem like they're catching up on holiday orders a bit faster.

Yeahh! I was told that I have to minus the break days that they took around the time I took the order, so really, it's only technically been at least 16 days thus far... (At least, as far as I calculated. I could be wrong, of course.)
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:48 pm

shellerfly wrote:
Queerdeer wrote:I don't know how much time it takes for a flop to be remade but , I hope the next pour of my toy will be the one ;v; almost a month of wait now ! *sits patiently on his chair*

Did you order a surprise me or did you specifically order that beautiful pink lemonade fade? I'd be curious to know more about that as well. I'm waiting on another scorn to ship since the one I received flopped. I know we've got two totally different scenarios, but I do wonder if priority is given to fixing orders.

It was custom ordered ! I just don't know how stuff works with orders and priority. So I'm wondering the same :x
CrystalPhoenix

Postby CrystalPhoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:24 am

Akanisen wrote:
CrystalPhoenix wrote:Image

Are you sure, there seems to be several on the adoptions in the same color, plus it looks much bluer than the sample you have.

I suppose there's no way to know for sure, but I have a suspicion that that's it. I even tossed the picture into Photoshop and started comparing the colour of the toy to the actual colour and its damn close. Could easily just be the lighting of the picture making it seem more blue. But like I said: there's no way to know for sure.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 am

looks like a marry in dashingly blue to me crystal.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
CrystalPhoenix

Postby CrystalPhoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 am

kingsley wrote:looks like a marry in dashingly blue to me crystal.

That's Dashingly Blue. The colour is pretty close, but not quite the same. And plus, on the adoptions page it says it's in a rogue colour :stick:
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:25 am

Back to step 5
The boyfriend and I just ordered an infinity star-ish basilisk and my first set of teenies
Last edited by shellerfly on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:33 am

CrystalPhoenix wrote:That's Dashingly Blue. The colour is pretty close, but not quite the same. And plus, on the adoptions page it says it's in a rogue colour :stick:

could be.
though sometimes they look slightly different in the pictures due to lighting(I've seen onyx black that looks almost grey)
also sometimes things just get listed as rouge for some reason.

also... step 15.5 for me! :cry:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Shyguy122

Postby Shyguy122 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:13 pm

My order just got shipped! I'm so excited and now my waiting syndrome has grown worse. I ordered my toy on Jan. 4th, so that's where they are with orders. You guys might be getting yours soon :D
ABP

Postby ABP » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Shyguy122 wrote:My order just got shipped! I'm so excited and now my waiting syndrome has grown worse. I ordered my toy on Jan. 4th, so that's where they are with orders. You guys might be getting yours soon :D

Yes! i placed mine on the Jan 7th! This news Really helps the stress. :smile:
Chalur

Postby Chalur » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:17 pm

my other order [the longer one 3+wks on] just shipped as well ! looks like both may arrive at around the same time .

yaaaay!
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Seeing my duke 3 times on the adoption page kinda makes me frustrated a bit :/
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 pm

ABP wrote:
Shyguy122 wrote:My order just got shipped! I'm so excited and now my waiting syndrome has grown worse. I ordered my toy on Jan. 4th, so that's where they are with orders. You guys might be getting yours soon :D

Yes! i placed mine on the Jan 7th! This news Really helps the stress. :smile:

Jan 2nd

Your order is being processed.
Making Your Fantasy Real
Your order was placed 1 week, 6 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes, and 35 seconds ago.

Scorn and Flint while he was on sale... *sigh*

Return to “General Discussion”