Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
TheOtherDude
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Gender: M straight w/vag envy
Location: Germany

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:04 am

Just roughly repeated what I was told - no personal additions there.

I can understand the reasoning, but they "simplified" way too far there to reach their goal.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:20 am

Currently waiting for my axel repour, then for my ready-made echo to arrive :widesmile:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bliz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:12 am

Bliz wrote:Day 30. My XL Pearce in actively is in line to be made over next days. The shipping day is shortly!


I can't wait to have it between my hands. Actively in line to be made, I can hope it wll be shipped perhaps middle of next week, and perhaps between my hands end of next week (1-3 shipping day).
Wait and see.

Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
Flavr
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am
Gender: Male (FtM)
Location: Finland

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Flavr » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:37 am

22 days since my order of 4 toys, the opal Chance has been made, aquarius Demogorgon was being made yesterday/today and my 2 other toys with chance's natural are still waiting in queue to be poured... Since I have 4 toys on the order I didn't think it would be fast but jesus the wait is killing me. :D I'm trying to just forget I even ordered them so the time would go faster but I just can't!
User avatar
TheOtherDude
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Gender: M straight w/vag envy
Location: Germany

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:34 pm

I got some relief today as something else I have been waiting on since 4 months finally arrived :)

Can't share what though, would be too easy to make connections to identify me, but it's fairly similar to BD - high quality product, very expensive, all handmade (and in the USA as well)

Still hope I get my stuff in time to be able to pull off the prank. Would suck to post it a few days late, 'cause in a year it likely barely has any relevance anymore.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
DesireDemon
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DesireDemon » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Welp my crash didn't ship this week. I wonder if it flopped again. :misc4: :unamused:
Bulbasaur
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 am
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

I sent in a ticket and was just told everything's ready! :widesmile:
User avatar
LadieSadie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: California

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby LadieSadie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:02 pm

I have ordered a few inventory toys from BD in the past, and now I'm thinking of getting my first custom, but I'm worried that my toy will become one of those didn't-arrive-for-months-and-months stories.

I'm considering a custom small Echo & mini Blaze because while they do appear in inventory sometimes, they are usually in medium firmness, and I'm looking for soft. I could continue to wait for more inventory drops and just see if a model comes up, but I'm getting a little impatient :eyeroll: So I'm caught between waiting for a desirable inventory drop toy, or waiting for a custom toy.

Have other people been in this situation? What did you do?
Pseudonym
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Pseudonym » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm

LadieSadie wrote:I have ordered a few inventory toys from BD in the past, and now I'm thinking of getting my first custom, but I'm worried that my toy will become one of those didn't-arrive-for-months-and-months stories.

I'm considering a custom small Echo & mini Blaze because while they do appear in inventory sometimes, they are usually in medium firmness, and I'm looking for soft. I could continue to wait for more inventory drops and just see if a model comes up, but I'm getting a little impatient :eyeroll: So I'm caught between waiting for a desirable inventory drop toy, or waiting for a custom toy.

Have other people been in this situation? What did you do?

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get the toys custom-made. If you were after a very popular model/firmness combination it might be worth waiting, but since you've already been watching inventory and know that what you want doesn't tend to pop up, you're probably better off getting a custom order started: Even if your order did take "months-and-months" (which is unlikely; I think production time right now is somewhere around six weeks), you'd still be waiting less time for an order that you know is coming versus waiting equally as long to maybe spot what you want in Clearance, especially when you consider how long you've already been watching inventory for.
User avatar
chickadee
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am
Location: Upstate New York

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby chickadee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Flavr wrote:22 days since my order of 4 toys, the opal Chance has been made, aquarius Demogorgon was being made yesterday/today and my 2 other toys with chance's natural are still waiting in queue to be poured... Since I have 4 toys on the order I didn't think it would be fast but jesus the wait is killing me. :D I'm trying to just forget I even ordered them so the time would go faster but I just can't!

Same. But it's nice to get custom colors and size/firmness! It makes the wait worth it. I'm at 14 days into waiting and I'm dying.
User avatar
Rapidash
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Rapidash » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:58 am

Tomorrow will be 24 days for Chance Natural, so I'm hoping that I'm in the home stretch. It'll be my first one, so it's hard to be patient
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
User avatar
DesireDemon
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DesireDemon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Rapidash wrote:Tomorrow will be 24 days for Chance Natural, so I'm hoping that I'm in the home stretch. It'll be my first one, so it's hard to be patient

I'm going into my 7th week for my Crash :unamused:
Ryddle
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:23 am
Gender: Transmale

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Ryddle » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 am

My crackers will be coming in today, after sitting in the neighbouring city for the weekend! I'm so excited.
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Phelvia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:48 am

Edit;
After 4 days it's now moving again. So yay
Last edited by Phelvia on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:47 am

My rainbow echo shipped, im pretty excited it will be my first rainbow toy even if im not planning on keeping it! If he works with me im gonna get a custom based off this guy!

maxresdefault.jpg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Villie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:54 am

My gorgeous small echo should arrive today!! Hopefully it's not too big or firm
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
LittleRedVixen
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am
Gender: female
Location: Germany

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 am

DaedraQueen wrote:My rainbow echo shipped, im pretty excited it will be my first rainbow toy even if im not planning on keeping it! If he works with me im gonna get a custom based off this guy!

maxresdefault.jpg


If you get that custom, pleeaaase show pictures of it. I love the inspiration, it might be my favorite lol-skin :widesmile: I thought about getting a tattoo inspired by that picture.. If I only had the money :unamused:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:45 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:My rainbow echo shipped, im pretty excited it will be my first rainbow toy even if im not planning on keeping it! If he works with me im gonna get a custom based off this guy!

maxresdefault.jpg


If you get that custom, pleeaaase show pictures of it. I love the inspiration, it might be my favorite lol-skin :widesmile: I thought about getting a tattoo inspired by that picture.. If I only had the money :unamused:


Oh dont worry i will do! That skin is stunning!!!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bliz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 am

Day 34: My XL Pearce Natural will be shipped probably this week. It is actively in line to be made since last Thursday. I can't wait to have it in my hands.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
LadieSadie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: California

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby LadieSadie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:17 am

Pseudonym wrote:
LadieSadie wrote:I have ordered a few inventory toys from BD in the past, and now I'm thinking of getting my first custom, but I'm worried that my toy will become one of those didn't-arrive-for-months-and-months stories.

I'm considering a custom small Echo & mini Blaze because while they do appear in inventory sometimes, they are usually in medium firmness, and I'm looking for soft. I could continue to wait for more inventory drops and just see if a model comes up, but I'm getting a little impatient :eyeroll: So I'm caught between waiting for a desirable inventory drop toy, or waiting for a custom toy.

Have other people been in this situation? What did you do?

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get the toys custom-made. If you were after a very popular model/firmness combination it might be worth waiting, but since you've already been watching inventory and know that what you want doesn't tend to pop up, you're probably better off getting a custom order started: Even if your order did take "months-and-months" (which is unlikely; I think production time right now is somewhere around six weeks), you'd still be waiting less time for an order that you know is coming versus waiting equally as long to maybe spot what you want in Clearance, especially when you consider how long you've already been watching inventory for.


Thanks for the advice, Pseudonym! I went ahead last night and put in an order for a small soft Echo in his beautiful signature color. I'm excited! :D

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests