Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Eleka

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Eleka » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Ordered my first two XL toys last week — Chance Unflared and Echo — in addition to a large Vergil and a large Bruiser. Although Chance and Echo are both fairly small in comparison to some of Bad Dragon's other XL toys, I'm still a bit concerned that'll be a serious step up from my current collection. However, none of my large toys represent the challenge they once did, so I think (hope) I'm ready to take things to the next level! Guess I'll find out for certain in a few weeks time.
:stick:
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
sintarith

Postby sintarith » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:36 pm

My amethyst Nova and surprise me Ika shipped today! 13 days from order, I’m so excited!!!
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:41 pm

My XL Pearce Natural failed his inspection and need to be remade. I just hope it will take not so long. :crying:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Ryddle

Postby Ryddle » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:17 pm

My medium/soft crackers in glavve came in! Ee. Looks like I can stop refreshing my email every two minutes. :stick:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Bliz wrote:My XL Pearce Natural failed his inspection and need to be remade. I just hope it will take not so long. :crying:

hey at least you know that your going to get a quality product. i have had this happen a few times to me and i have never felt bad about it. Also you get to see your toy show up in adoption. the knowledge that some else also enjoys the custom toy that you had made has always made me happy for some reason.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:54 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:My XL Pearce Natural failed his inspection and need to be remade. I just hope it will take not so long. :crying:

hey at least you know that your going to get a quality product. i have had this happen a few times to me and i have never felt bad about it. Also you get to see your toy show up in adoption. the knowledge that some else also enjoys the custom toy that you had made has always made me happy for some reason.

I dont know if they will put in adoption, because i've asked why my Pearce was failed his inspection, they can't say it. I think it is not beauty mark or somethink minor.
They want to do a good quality toy without imperfections, it can be only good for us. I will ask for a status Wednesday. Wait and see.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:26 am

Got impatient and sent another ticket yesterday. It's flopped multiple times apparently but it's being made and if it passes this time it should ship out this week.

You can do it Bad Dragon I believe in you!
Flavr

Postby Flavr » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Blah, I sent a ticket to ask about my toy status again. Chance and Demogorgon have been made but Tucker and Diego are still waiting in queue to be made. It's been almost 4 weeks now, so their basic "average 2-3 weeks or even sometimes longer" answer didn't really warm my heart. I really hope I don't have to wait for multiple weeks anymore.
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm

I'm on day 34 now. Does anyone know if you change your order while it is still in processing if it affects your spot in pouring? I went from a mini to a small and from a custom to a Surprise Me. I just wonder if by changing it, if I inadvertently extended my wait time.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
    S/3 DAVID in Custom Marble
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Woop woop my L Xar in Zodiac Cusp Sensitivity shipped :)
Going to get a small first batch of weenies as well, another two packs will come with my other order.

Gonna put in another status update ticket for my large order tomorrow, last week it was 4/8 toys, wonder how much progress they've made.

Re: Order changes... I'm pretty sure changing the size did affect your position in the queue as I believe there are separate queues for every model/size combination... after all they're all made with separate molds. Doubt changing the coloration style while leaving everything else the same would affect your spot though. The only thing being your whole order being stopped work on when you ticket about that order, until customer support closes it and marks it as solved.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Woop woop my L Xar in Zodiac Cusp Sensitivity shipped :)
Going to get a small first batch of weenies as well, another two packs will come with my other order.

Gonna put in another status update ticket for my large order tomorrow, last week it was 4/8 toys, wonder how much progress they've made.

Re: Order changes... I'm pretty sure changing the size did affect your position in the queue as I believe there are separate queues for every model/size combination... after all they're all made with separate molds. Doubt changing the coloration style while leaving everything else the same would affect your spot though. The only thing being your whole order being stopped work on when you ticket about that order, until customer support closes it and marks it as solved.

Oh nice, you'll have to post photos of your Xar!
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Oh nice, you'll have to post photos of your Xar!

Will sure do :)

Still more excited about the big order though, there's a bunch of real custom colorations in there and I'm eager to see how they turn out!

► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:18 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Oh nice, you'll have to post photos of your Xar!

Will sure do :)

Still more excited about the big order though, there's a bunch of real custom colorations in there and I'm eager to see how they turn out!

I remember you mentioning a massive order! Which toys have you got coming again?

Also, imagine the size and weight of the box :surprised:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Gonna be about 12-13 kg in total :P

order-r.jpg

Don't wanna brag with that L David's Sheath, had a M before that turned out too small, the measures really are an eyewash. Gotta subtract about an inch from internal usable length to arrive at what's actually there...

► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Gonna be about 12-13 kg in total :P

order-r.jpg

Don't wanna brag with that L David's Sheath, had a M before that turned out too small, the measures really are an eyewash. Gotta subtract about an inch from internal usable length to arrive at what's actually there...

Ouch that Sleipnir costs a pretty penny! You'll end up getting a good workout from carting that lot around :bugeyed:

The measurements for the sheaths are all over the place - I can understand why people end up getting the wrong sizes. I bought a medium Basilisk sheath for my boyfriend and it's enormous I can easily fit my fist in it yet it fits his pretty normal sized dick too so there's some kind of shenanigans going on there as far as sizes are concerned!
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:39 pm

The looks will sure be worth it though :)

Well, the sheaths stretch very well in diameter, that's no problem at all.
BD used to have a product pic on their old website that showed a small sheath pulled over a medium sized Clayton for reference.

But if you get one that is too short for you, it'll end up sliding off your dick instantly, no matter if you used lube to fit it or not. No fun. These don't stretch well in length. Basilisk one might be different because the opening at the front is so big, if it doesn't fully fit inside it'd just pop out at the front I assume.

► Show Spoiler
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Gonna be about 12-13 kg in total :P

order-r.jpg

Suddenly I don't feel so guilty about dropping $450 CAD on my first time ordering toys :P
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 pm

Toys crossed the border today, arriving tomorrow! Not sure if I'll be home though...
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:49 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Woop woop my L Xar in Zodiac Cusp Sensitivity shipped :)

Ok that does make sense. Thanks! My ticket closed 5 days ago..so here's hoping the next 2 weeks I hear something, lol. I've only sent 2 so far, but I feel I am coming off inpatient :crying:
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
    S/3 DAVID in Custom Marble
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:26 am

PreacherWerewolf wrote:I've only sent 2 so far, but I feel I am coming off inpatient :crying:

--- Quote Elise begin ---

Hello again, [Name]!

You're welcome to ticket in for a status update whenever you'd like! We honestly do not mind answering questions like this, though please be aware that we may not have any news if update requests are sent in very frequently. For example, if someone were to ticket in every day or every other day, our answer might be the same each time until changes actually do occur.

--- Quote Elise end ---

Of course they are probably told to answer that to a customer no matter what they actually mind and what not, but yeah. Asking once per week is reasonable in my opinion.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”