Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
huntress

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby huntress » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:12 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Smolder wrote:Just short of a month and a half and still waiting :eyeroll: hopefully it won’t be too much longer now.

Well, I can say my Black friday Order from last year arrived around January this year.
Although that was international, don‘t get your hopes too high, you don‘t want to be disappointed.
I mean, if it arrives early that’s good. But you never know how many orders they have to process...

I have no experience with Fedex but according to the shipping data it's supposed to arrive next Friday. German customs service is quick at the airport (not so at regional offices, but this is not DHL so no worries).

I wish you luck, guys.
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 am

huntress wrote:
I have no experience with Fedex but according to the shipping data it's supposed to arrive next Friday. German customs service is quick at the airport (not so at regional offices, but this is not DHL so no worries).

I wish you luck, guys.

FedEx and UPS are fast and without hassle for you. I usually choose 2-3 days shipping and it's always on time.
And no fun trips to the customs office, they got everything covert.

Shipping with USPS/DHL on the other hand.... 2-8 weeks, tracking stops working as soon as the package arrives in Germany, after that, it's somewhere in the void of DHL, before it gets to you or the customs office.

My boxing day Sleipnir will arrive Monday, can’t wait I’m not even sure what color it is, the pic with the flop looked ok, I didn’t dare to check the pics of the full toy, loading was awful and I didn’t want anybody else to buy it, while I’m still deciding…
My custom Pearce is only 11 days, that will take a while.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Questioning the FedEx tracking again. It left the airport and went about 7 hours away from it up north.
Not sure if to do with the whole New Year but why is it going all the way up north? :doh:

Update: Just woke up and saw that it is out for delivery, not sure how it got from there and done a 7-8 hour trip to here and now is out for delivery. I will never know the mystery of delivery companies.
huntress

Postby huntress » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:49 am

Two hours ago, I got the notification that my package is out for delivery and 30 minutes ago, it arrived. 2 days earlier than expected! I'm a lucky bastard. Though I can't try them out before tonight.
► Show Spoiler
LadyPurpleTrashBirb

Postby LadyPurpleTrashBirb » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:51 pm

My Boxing Day order was finally marked shipped on the 31st, but UPS says it hasn't received it yet so hopefully they do soon. I picked up a Small Nox and a Small Echo they'll be my first BD toys since maybe 2014, I'm pretty excited.
Lokipellia

Postby Lokipellia » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Sigh... I think I've got a new level of waiting syndrome... despair...Tomorrow marks month three since i placed my order... Still processing... 4 unanswered emails to customer service... No response... Suggestions? Help? Hope? Because I'm running out of the latter.
{Under construction, hard cock error ummm hat required}
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:05 am

Well it never came and now I'm thinking the nightmare is starting all over again :doh:
Strange thing is the tracking itself never updated saying it was out for delivery, I only got the text through. Checking this morning I noticed a small bit of text under the local depot with 'Delivery Exception' that it said 'Incorrect address'
Either not being able to deliver, label got smudged or something else. At the moment it's just stuck as Pending...
Funny enough got my message through on paying the grand FedEx fee, a whooping £52.

Edit
Apparently the guy can't find the address so yesterday we gave directions on how to get to us and today, still can't find us apparently. Have to wait all the way to Monday now. All this over some dildos ha.
Lokipellia

Postby Lokipellia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:15 pm

Just got the email from our beloved friend kitty. My toy is being worked on presently! Yay! Back to the excitement stage!
{Under construction, hard cock error ummm hat required}
IggyZen

Postby IggyZen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:01 pm

I just put in an order for a Med/Med Diego in Champagne Cake and a Med/Soft Xar in Astral. I'll be in here for awhile. Since, I know that their queue is pretty backed up at the moment.
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Fawndew

Postby Fawndew » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Mine hit a month a little while ago, aaaah I hope it isnt to much longer though i know it may be for my pretty little nox to get here
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm

4 weeks on large Pearce in Giger Black.

But since Monday was just overall shitty, I gifted myself an XL Roland in his Signature color from the adoptions, which will arrive tomorrow.
Yes, I am weak.
CutiePique

Postby CutiePique » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:13 am

7 whole minutes since placing an order for a large Elden. xD
I haven't gotten a new BD friendo since summer 2017, so I'm excited. :widesmile:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 am

Been over a month waiting on my Fenrir and Elden but with all the holidays that went on so it would be taking longer than usual.
I then saw this Vasu, after saying I won't buy for a while because I want my funds to recover and running out of space in the box. I just love how the black runs onto the base
e9bb58b80de4fe9185c058ff37df736e.JPG

And I thought why not chuck in a toy so I will have to wait a while to give a chance to my funds, so brought a Kage in RawBerry Cheesecake.
I should really tell myself to stop now, it's mostly the import that stings also. Had to pay about £53 for my last parcel, they sometimes add on that random £9 and I can't work out why, there is the fee which is £12 then they do the vat then they sometimes throw that random £9
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:45 am

little-mythgital wrote:I should really tell myself to stop now, it's mostly the import that stings also. Had to pay about £53 for my last parcel, they sometimes add on that random £9 and I can't work out why, there is the fee which is £12 then they do the vat then they sometimes throw that random £9

One wouldn’t believe how addictive dildo buying can be…

I do try to slow down, but I stopped pretending I could stop buying. I’m hopeless… :misc6: :bugeyed:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:01 am

Dracon Ra wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

I do try to slow down, but I stopped pretending I could stop buying. I’m hopeless… :misc6: :bugeyed:

Hard to believe myself, maybe it's just the pretty pours and wanting to be surrounded by them. Same could be said about miniatures.
Hopefully that should be it for a while until another one drops.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:15 am

little-mythgital wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

Hard to believe myself, maybe it's just the pretty pours and wanting to be surrounded by them. Same could be said about miniatures.
Hopefully that should be it for a while until another one drops.

It does get easier when you already have most of the toys you want. Clearance section gets less tempting.

But off course, when you’re like me, a shitty day + a drop and you end up with a pretty toy, that wasn’t even on your “to buy-list”…
Slime.TV-MA

Postby Slime.TV-MA » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:30 am

Planning on ordering a couple of ready made toys from the site. Gosh if only my brother would pick up my birthday money goddamn it. :doh:
❤️I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips. Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips. I'm gonna be your bubble gum bitch, I'm gonna be your bubble gum bitch!❤️
ImageImageImageImage
Here's my own personal little list
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Fenrir and Elden got sent out a few days ago, I do hope they come early tomorrow but I doubt it.
Now it's just waiting for Kage and the adopted Vasu.
Maybe I should avoid the Twitter page for a while so I don't get tempted by more toys when they drop
Slime.TV-MA

Postby Slime.TV-MA » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm

HHnng yes!! Just made my first order! I hope it ships soon. :widesmile:
❤️I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips. Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss. I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips. I'm gonna be your bubble gum bitch, I'm gonna be your bubble gum bitch!❤️
ImageImageImageImage
Here's my own personal little list
► Show Spoiler
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:33 pm

I just made an order for a zaratan in mini 5, already premade!!

That’s six already. I really am starting a mini collection........
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:

Return to “General Discussion”